Kiss farewell

Sweet Kiss

Why am I being pick on? I didn't do anything wrong...

 

It was a gloomy rainy day, you were standing at a corner of one of the school buildings waching the rain pour down.

 

tumblr_n05j7s8gM01sl2u0to1_400.gif

 

You started to cry as you asked yourself that question, your tears falling down on the ground like the rain.

From a distance was a boy who saw you cry as you watch the rain fall.

 

Is it because...

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

-'' We told you to do as we tell you, but why didn't you do it? '' A girl started to growl at you. There were three other girls and two boys bullying you, the leader of the five started to pull your hair. -'' Because of you the teacher told us off '' She said and was about to hit you but before the girl could lay a finger on you someone stopped her, it was the boy that saw you crying. -'' Let go of her hair '' He said. -'' No, let go of my arm! '' She said acting all high and mighty so full of herself, she signaled one of the boys to get his hand off of her, but the boy tightens his grip. -'' Ow! stop that hurts! '' She cries, little by little the boy tightens his grip making the boy stop into a halt from helping his leader from the pain, the girl fell on the ground kneeling on the flor dragging you down to fall as well because she still hasn't let go of your hair. They watched in horror wondering how much pain the boy was giving to their leader, one of them started to run away to call for help and the other 3 wanted to help but were afraid to do so, the girl started to cry. -'' Oww!! let go!! (sob) '' She cried, she tried to get her hand out of the boys grasp but his grip was to strong. -'' Okay, okay (sob) I'll let go! (sob) '' she cried releasing your hair, the girl hugged her hand to her chest and was helped by her group, just when they got her up a teacher came, the girl saw the teacher and ran crying towards her. -'' teacher!! (sob) that boy hurt me! (sob) '' She cried even louder showing her hand which had a slight violet mark, the teacher looked at it with horror and walked towards the boy who helped you. -'' LuHan! why did you do such a horrible thing?! '' She asked furiously. -'' That ugly girl was bullying this girl'' He said tilting his head to you. -'' So I thought her a lesson '' He added not even budging from the teachers rage, the teacher looked at you and asked. -'' Is this true? '' Behind her was the girl that bullied you and his group, they gave you a hateful glare and you looked at LuHan, he looked at you and smiled, you swallowed your fear and looked at the teacher. -'' Y-yes it's true '' You said avoiding the death glares that was being shot at you. -'' Are you telling the truth? '' She asked one more time, you nodded -'' Yes it is true! '' You said to make it clear to the teacher. '' The teacher sighed of disappointment and faced the kids. -'' You five are to never bother these two, and I do not want to find you all fighting OR hurting each other '' The teacher said with absolute to make it clear for all of us. When the teacher had passed through the five they turned to you and LuHan and poked their tongue out and ran away. LuHan offered you a hand to stand up, you accepted and stood up -'' T-thank you '' you said, he didn't let go of your hand -'' It's okay, come '' He said dragging you somewhere along with him. -'' Where are we going? '' You asked not even against him dragging you without your knowledge. -'' Library... '' He said.

 

Library?...

 

When you two arrived at the library you two sat on a chair at the most end of the library next to a window, you looked at him. -'' Ummm... why are we at the library? '' You asked, he looked at you and ruffled your hair. -'' You're safer here, the library is quiet and no one can bother you here '' He said with a warm smile -'' And if someone does bothers you, I'll be here to protect you '' He added. You smiled with joy and stared at the table. -'' T-thank you... '' You said as you nervously think of something to talk about, he then turned his head to take a quick look outside the window for a few seconds and look back at you. -'' You can call me LuHan '' He said crossing his arm on the table resting his head as he looked at you. You then wondered to yourself why would he helped you, as you asked yourself you then thought maybe it would be something you could start with as a conversation, trying to put the words together in your head to sound as careful as you can, not to sound rude. -'' Why are you being kind to me? And as far as protecting me as well? '' You asked. -'' I feel like you... '' He said unfinished falling asleep.

 

I think I took too long to ask that he fell asleep...

 

You felt disappointed not knowing what he wanted to say, you thought of waking him up but he looked like he needed to rest so you left him to sleep, you did the same and rest your head on your arms looking at him. -'' LuHan... thanks again '' You said soflty as you closed your eyes.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Five years has passed and you had turned fifteen and LuHan sixteen. Until now you two had always been together, LuHan has always held your hand whenever you two walked or took a nap in the library.

He was the smartest in school and was very athletic he was good looking too, a lot of girls liked him, but he never cared because he had you. One day a girl wanted to confess to him and he brought you with him.

-'' Come with me '' LuHan said grabbing your hand and started to drag you out of the library as soon as you got out of your seat, you never went against his wishes or requests and has always followed him. -'' Where to? '' You asked trying to catch up to his big steps. He smiled back at you -'' It's a surprise '' He said, you blushed and stayed quiet and followed.

 

-'' Oppa! '' A girl shouted with a smile to LuHan, you were shocked seeing a girl call out to LuHan but also confused, the girl saw you behind LuHan, her smile fades away and turned into a frown -'' Oppa... why is she here? '' She asked looking at you with discomfort and disappointment. -'' Don't mind her, why did you ask me to come here? '' LuHan asked with a blunt expression.

 

It's another confession... isn't it...this is the 15th time... He's really popular with the girls... well I'm his best friend and sister... like... that's higher than a girlfriend... right?...

 

-'' Well... umm... I like you LuHan oppa! I really do! '' She said all flushed, the tip of her ears we're red and she couldn't look at LuHan in the eyes and stared at the floor instead. LuHan never let go of your hand since you two got there. -'' That's very kind of you and sweet... I'm thankful for your feelings... '' LuHan said brushing his fingers trough his hair and sighed. -'' But I'm afraid I can't return the same feelings that you have for me '' LuHan continued. She looked at LuHan and to you, she clenched her hand into a ball and looked at you. -'' It's because of her isn't it? '' She said angrily greeting her teeth, looking at you with hateful looks, You felt bad and guilty, you started to think that it was your fault for holding LuHan from dating girls, you tried to take your hand away from LuHan but he gripped it tighter and looked at you -'' Why are you letting go? '' He asked -'' I-it's... it's be... '' LuHan looked at the girl and back at you he leaned forward closer to your face making his and yours almost a cm long away from each other, he looked at you with such a playful smile and eyed the girl and spoke -'' You see, this girl... '' LuHan grabbed your waste pulling your body closer to him, you blushed and felt really embarrassed being held by him and so close specially being watched, you wanted to push him away but was scared of embarrassing him so you kept it together. -'' ... is my one and only, since the first time I saw her '' LuHan said while leaning forward to kiss you, when your lips touched his your heart felt like a feather and so did your body it felt like heaven you didn't close your eyes, it was a sweet gentle kiss. The girl that had confessed to LuHan had bit her lower lip with anger, running away in tears, your lips had parted from his and had placed both your hand on his cheeks still flustered from the sudden surprise you suddenly pinched them and shouted -'' Why did you do that?! that was my first kiss!! '' You said -'' Ow! ow! ow! '' He cried smiling, you slowly loosen your fingers resting them on his cheeks and rested your forehead on his, looking at the floor not letting him see your face -'' You're so mean... '' You said in such a low voice but loud enough for him to hear, He smiled and placed his hands on top of yours -'' I'm sorry... '' He smiled. -'' ... taking my first kiss without my permission and treating that poor girl like that, that was really mean '' You looked at him pouting. -'' Well that's good to hear that I was your first kiss and being mean was the only thing i could do to make it clear '' He smiled gently, you looked at him in the eyes and he blushed and suddenly he kissed you again, you were surprised but didn't push him away, when your kiss parted you pinched his nose. -'' Aishii!! you! you! kiss maniac! '' You blushed as you hid your face on his cheast, he laughed and hugged you thight. -'' You we're so cute so I just had to do it '' He said grabbing your hand and started to walk. You smiled happily and looked at him from the back. -'' Did you mean it? '' You asked recalling what he said. -'' The one when I said ~this girl is my only one~? '' He said, playing around like he didn't know what you we're asking about, but you played along. -'' Yes~ '' You said in reply, he giggled. -'' Yes, I did mean it... so it means your mine '' He said with out hesitation, you smiled brightly and said. -'' LuHan is my one and only too '' You said. He paused getting you to bump into him, he turned to look at you wide eyes. -'' Can you say that again? '' He asked you and smiled cheerfully like he was looking forward to it, you blushed and slapped him playfully on his arm. -'' Don't make me repeat it '' You said trying not to smile, he ruffled your hair and smiled. -'' I heard what you said but I'd like to hear you say it again one more time '' He looked forward and mumbled to himself (Because it might be the last time) And started to walk.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

On that night, it started to rain, you we're having dinner along with your parents. While thinking of LuHan the phone rang, your mom had gone up out of her seat to pick up the phone, you watched her as she answers it. -'' Who is it? '' Your mom asked, she started to nod and looked quite upset, you wondered what it was about and your mom had looked at you, she hanged the phone up and walked back to the table, she sighed and picked her chopsticks and bowl. -'' Have you said good bye to LuHan? '' She asked as she eats her rice, you looked confused and baffled from what you heard that it made you stop chewing your food and looked at her with wide eyes, your mom looked at you with confusion. -'' What's wrong? '' She asks you worried, you put your food down and leaned back on the chair, feeling your heart drop. -'' What do you mean good bye? '' You asked like you we're hoping that she was joking, your mom looked at you in surprise. -'' Didn't he tell you? His mom just asked me if LuHan had said good bye to you properly '' You couldn't believe what you we're hearing and suddenly got out of your seat bolting out of the dining table running to the front door. -'' Where are you going? '' Your father shouted as you run away ignoring your him and rain, you ran out to the street to get to LuHan's house, but it was quite far, you knew that you wouldn't make it but you still ran, the rain had soaked you, tears fell from your eyes and the cold wind had made you shiver terribly. -'' OPPA!!!!!!!! '' You cried while running, your pace slow down and you went to a full stop and cried loudly.

 

Why? Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why are you leaving without telling me? You traitor! LuHan...

 

-'' LuHan!!!!! Pabooooo!!!!!!!! '' You cried out loud into the sky, rain drops falling on your face as you cry.

-'' I know!! '' You heard LuHan's voice, you looked in front of you finding LuHan standing, soaked. -'' I am an idiot '' He said walking towards you, you stood up as you cried and ran towards him and gave him a hug. -'' Why? '' You cried. -'' Why are you leaving me? you said I was your one and only '' You added, He hugged you back. -'' You are, you are my one and only and you will always be '' He said, you pulled away to look at him. -'' Then why are you leaving me? (sob) '' He placed both his hand on your cheeks. -'' I have to go to take care of my fathers business in Germany '' He said. -'' That's to far '' You said balling your eyes out. -'' I'll come back for you '' He said. -'' No, no, no, (sob) '' You cried louder grabbing both his arms not letting him go, he started to cry and rested his forehead on yours. -'' I'm so sorry... for being stupid (sob) '' He said, your tears wouldn't stop. -'' You can't leave me like this, you have to take responsibility (sob) '' You cried. -'' Don't go! '' You continued, crying like a child, he pulled you in closer to him slowly making your lips and his touch, both of you shared a very passionate kiss that you didn't want it to end and just hold him close forever, when your kiss parted he cached his breath, both of you were shaking from the cold. -'' you have to wait for me, you have to... promise me '' He cried, you shook your head. -'' Don't go! don't go! (sob) '' You cried. -'' You have to wait, you can't cheat on me... remember your mine '' He said while you cried refusing to accept that he was leaving you. -'' I love you '' He said softly, your grip on his arms loosens hearing him say those words, sadness and happiness was mix that you couldn't understand. -'' I love you too '' You said as more tears came flowing, he kissed your forehead and let go, before he was out of your reach, you grabbed him by the sleeve of his jacket. -'' Come back to me as quick as you can (sob) '' You said as your voice shook from the trembling. -'' Don't cheat '' You added, He leaned forward to you once more and Kissed you again. -'' Then your fifth kiss is mine to have, you can't kiss anyone unless it's me, your beauty, arms, legs, neck, ears, eyes, your nose, forehead, hair and you lips your everything, they are all mine '' He said feeling like he made you, but you didn't care as long as you knew that he was yours and you we're his, you smiled at him. -'' Yes, and the same goes for you '' You said. As you watched him walk away your heart ached each step that he took, but you had to be strong until he comes back, you looked at the sky as the rain pours down.

 

You have to come back...