the lost angel's story

Golden Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It turns out that the light Yuri was seeing had wings, and a golden glittering halo on top of its head. You guys already guessed what it is, right??

 

Yes, it's an angel. A beautiful flawless angel who looked like it just fell from heaven. Yuri seemed confused on why there was an angel, because it is rare to find angels in the EXO planet. and this angel was the first she saw live in front of her.

 

Yuri came closer, and touch the angel's soft-like-cotton shoulders.

 

"hello?" Yuri asked as she shook the body lightly, earning a little moan from the unconcious body. The angel keep still, not responding to Yuri's movement. Yuri shook the body one more time, while tapping onto the angelic face in front of her. "you're okay?" she asked one more time, and she could see that the angel started fluttering her eyes before opening it completely.

 

"hmm..?" the angel responded as she rub her eyes, while turning to see Yuri's face in front of her. Her vision was still blurry, and she couldnt recognized who Yuri was, she seems unfamiliar with this place. Suddenly an image of Jessica with her in the sides of the hole of doom appeared, making her widened her eyes and her brain started functioning again. she realised she wasnt in her real place.

 

"hey, earth to you~" Yuri snapped a finger at the angel, making the angel's heart beating fast at the sudden reaction she get. the angel backed her body a bit, while eyeing Yuri with narrowed eyes, "who are you?"

 

"wasnt that supposed to be me who's asking?" Yuri looked at her strangely while putting some attitude. This is how Yuri treat strangers, with an informal way. the angel, who should've feel offended, didnt mind as she was known as the 'most kind-hearted angel' that lives by the waterfall of youth, which made her face flawless and soft like a baby. "sorry, I am Seohyun."

 

Seohyun introduced herself as she gave Yuri the most beautiful smile you would ever found on earth. Yuri eyed her for a while, and offered her hand for a handshake, "I'm Yuri. the golden darkness." Yuri said with some dark aura which made Seohyun shiver a little. Seohyun smiled a bit before taking Yuri's hand, slowly entertwined their hands each other for a handshake.

 

"I thought you are Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter