I hate Yuri

Golden Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri, the golden darkness"

Just as she finished her words, she pulled out her shining golden sword, and...

 

"NO!!!"

 

Kai held Yuri's hand, to stop her crazy action. But somehow, Yuri's heart was beating soooo fast when Kai touched her. Her body was shivering, and she was nervous. Totally. Yuri doesnt like this awkward situation, so she used her teleportation and disappeared from Kai's sight.

 

Kai blinked his eyes, not believing of what just happened.

 

"Kai.. who's that crazy girl?" D.O asked while helding onto Kai's shoulder.

 

"molla, hyung. Seems like she was told by Luhan" Kai answered.

 

"Luhan? who is he, actually?" D.O asked, confused.

 

"just... you dont need to know about it hyung. It's my prob" Kai said.

 

"but.. that girl.. Luhan.." D.O thinks for a moment.

 

"where did they come from? And, what's a golden darkness? Kai.." D.O asked shocked.

 

"are you.. a human?"

 

"yes, of course, hyung! what do you think i am?" Kai asked, trying to keep his secret.

 

"but.. how do you know about them...?"

 

Kai took a deep breath.

 

"ok, you got me. I... was adopted by a king in another planet, called EXO" Kai explained.

 

D.O jumped a bit, not believing what his bestfriend just said.

 

"a.. a king? rom outer planet? EXO!?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter