In the flower field

Golden Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri-ah.." Luhan called softly while opening Yuri's door. Inside he could see that Yuri was dozed off to something.

"Yul?" Luhan asked while approaching Yuri.

"n..ne?" Yuri turned when she was snapped back to reality.

"is there something wrong with you?" Luhan asked while sitting on the bed beside her.

"aniyo, master.." Yuri lied. actually, she was thinking about when Kai was helding her hand.

"master... I'm sorry for disappointing you" Yuri said while looking down.

"what are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

"Kai.."

"oh that, nah.. it's ok" Luhan said while resting her head softly on his chest.

"eh..?" Yuri was shocked at Luhan's action.

"do want me to kill him?" Luhan asked while her hair gently.

"eh? andwae!!" Yuri exclaimed, panicked. she dont want Kai to die.

"w..why?" Luhan asked confused.

"emm.." Yuri tried to think of an idea.

"I dont want master to do that. it is my job and i have to be responsible for it. I dont want master to get hurt or anything.." Yuri said nervously.

Luhan smiled at her, "gomawoyo, Yul.."

'is not that i dont want you to get hurt, it's just that... i cant let him die'

 

***

"EOMMA!! APPA!!" Yoona yelled when she arrived at the castle. She upsetly went to her room, and slammed the door hard.

"Yoong, what's wrong?" The queen asked while opening her door.

"i hate it!!" Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter