Chapter 2

Colors

Woohyun stares at his toe. His mind is all blank, everything blurs in one but Sunggyu's smile remains at his mind. But The lion couldn't fall in love with its prey, Woohyun snaps out of it and ask songsanim Hae to go to the toilet. 

"Hey hyun" A familiar voice approach him. "What you doin hm?" 

"Eh? You're Hoya right? The boy I asked just now? How could you know my name?" Hoya smile victorously and nods. 

"You have a name tag stupid" Woohyun's face are all red of embarassment. As he look to his shirt, he could see his name tag, tingling through his shirt. 

"Oookay., What made you talk to me?" Hoya giggles a bit, making Woohyun more and more confused.

"uh, I wanted to use the toilet... Do you wanted to use the toilet?" one more time, Woohyun feels embarassed and face palms himself.

"ah, ne... You could use it"  Woohyun flew to the class, leaving Hoya in the toilet.
 
--

"Sunggyu hyung! Where did you get that doll?" curves crept on Sunggyu's lips, his tiny eyes are disappearing. He's smiling in satisfication. Dongwoo took the doll from Sunggyu's hand.

"that doll is from Nam Woohyun" Dongwoo's facial expression is showing that he is quite shocked by Sunggyu's answer. 

"Woohyun- the playboy?!" Sunggyu nods his head. "you better stay away from him hyung"

"Eoh? Waeyo? He's kind" Dongwoo give Sunggyu the doll and sit beside him, revealing Woohyun's reputation in school. There's so many girls and boys that are his ex. Maybe, he's the only one who's left. 

"Dongwoo, you're his ex?" Dongwoo nods his head several times. "But- how?"

"well, He gave me a lot of flower, stalks me-no not stalks, stares. Ans then... He confess and we date! We date for only one month tho... And then, Hoya came" Sunggyu nods. 

Both of them gone silent, Dongwoo texting Hoya, and Sunggyu hugging the hamster doll. Sunggyu have gone to his own world, thinking about Woohyun. He could admit, he already have a crush on Woohyun from a long time. But why so sudden? Sunggyu don't know what will happen later.

"God. World to Gyu, do you even hearing?" Sunggyu smile sheepishly.

"No. sorry hehe" Behind the smilehe shows, there's still a confused brain, trying to solve the question he asks to himself. His smile turns into a straight face. Sunggyu is confused.

"Hyung, I know you have a crush on Woohyun since along time... But I just don't want you to get hurt" Sunggyu shook his head lightly, translating 'no'. 

"Don't worry Woo, I'll be okay" He sures himself. Maybe this is a good decision to just give Woohyun a little chance.

--

KRINGG

The bell rings loudly. As the students floods the hallway, A pair of eyes are searching for a cute image walking between the students. Sunggyu. The cute figure is walking out of his class, hugging his doll. Ah Woohyun's eyes meet him, he avoid his eyes to go even further In his thinking

"Gyu!" Sunggyu stop his steps and look at the younger, smiling. "I wanted to take you to a place"

"Eh? Where are you going to take me to?" Sunggyu asks playfully. 

"aish, secret of course" Woohyun pull Sunggyu's hand to his car. Sunggyu stops in front of Woohyun's car, blurs in his own thinking. Woohyun look at Sunggyu, puzzled at the sudden stop.

"Gyu?" Sunggyu snap it out. "Let's get in"

"Where are we going??" Sunggyu asks again. Woohyun grin mysteriously, making Sunggyu jerk away. "You're so creepy, god"

"Ah, Mian hehe"  Woohyun starts the car abruptly. As the car moves, Sunggyu's attention turn to the sideways. It is awkward. Nobody dares to speak one word. (even tough Woohyun wanted to)

--

"Hyung, wear this thing" Woohyun tie the napkin infront of Sunggyu's eyes. Sunggyu couldn't help but smile like a little child. It must a surprise!! He thought.

"Okay, what number is this?" Sunggyu pause. 

"Uh...? Four?" Woohyun smile. Sunggyu is such an idiot. He just fell for a person like Woohyun.

"Aniii, It's one!" Sunggyu giggles lightly. 

"Anyways, I will hold your hand, walk steadily kay?" Woohyun reachs for Sunggyu's hand, holding it gently.

As they walk through the park, Woohyun smirks in victory. He couldn't believe he could break the most cheerful student and the most hared to get student in school. Maybe because Sunggyu had fall for him. 

"Hyun? Are we there already? My legs hurt a bit" Woohyun's smirk turn into a grin. He doesn't say anything, just keep walking.

"We're here" Woohyun slowly pull The napkin off, revealing Sunggyu's crescent eyes. 

"OMOO!" Sunggyu almost screams at what he just see. He just saw a surprise party for him. He can't speak anything else. He almost cries at his sight. But what a dear, Sunggyu just miss Woohyun's Smirk.  Woohyun just felt so gald to himself, so high.

"Do you like it hyung?" Sunggyu nods excitedly.

"Thanks Woohyun ah" Sunggyu hugs Woohyun abruptly. Woohyun jerks backwards, shocked by Sunggyu's action. "Thankyou.."

---


"Hyung! Where'd you go?" Dongwoo asks as Sunggyu walks into their house. "Do you know what time is it?!"

Sunggyu smiles as he skips to his room. Feeling a little bit strange Dongwoo stares at him weirdly. Dongwoo could hear Sunggy hums to a cheesy love song inside. What happened to his bestfriend? That is all Dongwoo's think about. 

Sunggyu barges out his room, still humming the cheesy love song he used to hate.

Dongwoo seems to be puzzled and all scattered to pieces. What in the world is happening to his bestfriend?!  Why is so weird today?! Why dohe hums to the cheesy love sobgs thing? Many questions is in Dongwoo's head,but he himself can't answer all of it. Only Sunggyu.

"ahhhh, I know what are you thinking of woo,," Sunggyu said, syill humming to the love song. "If you want to know... Well, Woohyun gave me a surprise party!"

Dongwoo doesn't know how to react, "Ah- ye- ani- okay..."

Sunggyu sits on the sofa beside Dongwoo, turning on the Tv. "I know you didn't like him that much" Dongwoo gives him a questioning look. "I mean, I know you wanted me to stay away from him for sure"

Dongwoo blinks several times before nodding in agreement, "Ahhh, yes... It's because I'm his ex-"

"shhhh.. It's okay.." Sunggyu said, cutting Dongwoo's sentence. "I promise I'll be okay"

Dongwoo couldn't say anything. Maybe because his hyung is becoming too seducing, Way Too confident about his love story with the stupid playboy Nam Woohyun. But Dongwoo chooses to be quite, he knows Sunggyu doesn't like rejection.

"Hyung, you want some ice cream? I bought it this morning"

Sunggyu blinks, "oh? Give me some Woo"

"Kay"

--

"Ya, Woohyun ah!" The other exclaims from afar. But Woohyun didn't seem to hear. "Woohyun ah!"

"Great. He's deaf now" Sungyeol snorts beside Myungsoo. "Maybe he's too concentrated on his target"

Woohyun keeps walking towards the crowd, leavong the other two shouting his name. Actually, Woohyun knows they're calling him, but he choose to ignore them due his target is someone that he bullies back then. 

"He's really deaf" Myungsoo shots with a dry glare. "That Kim Sunggyu really possesed him"

"Such a hard working person" Sungyeol snorts, walking on the opposite way. "But too hard working is such a crap"

"Yea, I know it right"

--

Woohyun's phone vibrates several itmes on his pocket. Feeling bothered, he checks his phone, reading the messages that two sent him.

From: MyungCrap

What's your next plan?

From: ChodingYeol

Stop ignoring me you little brat

Woohyun smirks at the message. It's part of the plan. He'll stay away from the two for some periods. After he breaks Sunggyu's hearts, he'll comeback with them.

To: ChodingYeol

Sorey. It's part of my plan

To: MyungCrap

We'll meet at the cafe at four.

Woohyun continues to walk to yhe flower shop nearby. Will Sunggyu likes hia flower? Nobody knows. He bravely picks the tulip ones and pay for it. Next destination is the cafe.

Tut tut

From: MyungCrap

Okay. See you there

From: ChodingYeol

I don't care about ur plan.
Myungsoo could just tell me abt it!
But really, stop ignoring me you- woohyun, don't let me burst pls

Woohyun's eyebrows lifts in satisfication.

To: ChodingYeol

Please Yeol.
You loved to bully Sunggyu in the past, he also knows that i'm your bestfriend
So, I'll stay away from both of you for a period of time, after I breaks his heart, I'll comeback.
Arraso?

Not long after that, his phone vibrates again.

From: ChodingYeol

Arrasoyo. But your plan is so lame.
You wouldn't get his heart.

Woohyun smirks at his bestfriend's massage.

To: ChodingYeol

Prove it then

As he walks to the cafe, he could see Myungsoo's sitting on the cauir inside the cafe, since the glass is transparent , he could see it clear that Myungsoo's texting someone. He thinks for a minute. Maybe he's texting his boy (Yeollie).

His phone vibrates on his pocket.

From: ChodingYeol

Are trying to start a war with me?
Don't you dare! You'll lose! I warned you.

Woohyun laughs a bit at his bestfriend's message.

To: ChodingYeol

no? Text me later! Gotta go!

Woohyun runs to the cafe and sit in front of Myungsoo. Feeling welcomed by Myungsoo's weird face.

Myungsoo frowns. "so, what's the plan?"

"I will make him attracted to me" Woohyun said, ordering one caramel cappuchino (is it even exist?)

"And then?"

"I will date him for a month, and leave him by making him jealous"

Myungsoo's face darkens. "Sunggyu is not that kind of person"

"Everybody could be jealous" 

"Hyung. He will thinks that you're kidding"

"I'll yell at him"

"you'll make him cry"

"I always makes someone cries when it comes to break up"

"point taken" Myungsoo said, giving him an 'oke' sign with his fingers. "So, you want me and Sungyeol to avoid him"

Woohyun gives him a wink. "you got it!"