Chapter 1

Colors
Woohyun's color is gray. His life is so boring and full with his exs. Gray stands for emptiness. Emptiness that always haunts him everyday.
 
Woohyun is a playboy at his school, he loves to break girl's or boy's heart. He doesn't care of gender. Each month, he always hve one target to catch. Then? He will his/her heart. He do it just for his fun, for his happiness. 
 
This month is May, Woohyun needs a new target to catch. But he has no idea who to catch- every girls or boys in his school, is his ex. Maybe he could ask Sungyeol and Myungsoo.
 
"Myung, who could be my target this month? You know... Every girls and boys was my ex right?" Myungsoo shook his head.
 
"nope, not all. It's only one person left..." Myungsoo sigh slowly. "He's a hard target woohyun" 
 
"Nobody is hard for me" Woohyun cross his arms. "remember? I'm a professional heart breaker"
 
"no. He's a different type okay" Sungyeol states, rolling his eyes at Woohyun's confident. "he's Kim Sunggyu"
 
"Kim Sunggyu- oh the bubbly kid?" Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo nods. 
 
Woohyun stood there, imagining what will happen if he targets Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu is colorful. His life is full of fun things and hamsters. Since Sunggyu is a bubbly kid, he have to buy bubbly and bright things for him. And then, from what he knows, Sunggyu loves hamsters. He had to buy hamster dolls for him. And he will acts like he really loves Sunggyu. And that was the best part for him.
 
"okay, challange accepted"
 
-
 
"Nam Woohyun! hey! HYUN!"  Woohyun runs through the shops, malls and all, ignoring Sungyeol whose calling him.  He place his hand in his pocket, grabbing his money.
 
When he look the doll shop, a smile is drawn on his lips. He soon run to the shop and ended up buying a jumbo hamster doll. The doll is so cute, the hamster doll have two big eyes and four tiny legs. Woohyun feels proud at himslef and smile.
 
After buying the doll, he drive himself to school. Today is the first day to attracts sunggyu. A kim Sunggyu is just a bread to Woohyun right? Woohyun stalks Sunggyu. Even when he's eating, Woohyun would sit a little bit far away from him, and stare at him, observing him.
 
"look at him" Sungyeol said, from afar. "It's the first time I see him like this"
 
"Ne, hard working." Myungsoo adds. "And you know, This is the first time I see him stalking someone"
 
"He never stalks anybody right?" Myungsoo nods his head. "So, it's also my first time seeing him stalking hm"
 
It is 1 PM and Sunggyu is gone from Woohyun's sight, or woohyun said it with, 'I've lost his signal'.  Woohyun try to search for him, but he's no where to be found. With the hamster doll in his left hand, Woohyun ask A boy named Hoya. And yup. Hoya knows where is Sunggyu.
 
"He's in the back garden of the school, playing with hsi hamsters" He said.
 
Woohyun run towards the backyard and see the bubbly image, playing with his hamsters. He was quite cute if Woohyun have to say, wait what? Did Woohyun just say Sunggyu is cute? imposible.
 
"Hey" Woohyun's voice was hoarse becase of asking too much.
 
"oh, You're Nam Woohyun right? The um- playboy?" Woohyun facepalms himself at the word 'playboy'. It seems like Sunggyu is a tough target, isn't it?
 
"ah... May-maybe?" Woohyun mutters, he is so speechless at Sunggyu's address towards him. "Btw, what are you doing in the school back yard?" 
 
"oh you know, playing with my friends" Woohyun knows what is the true meaning of friends, a bunch of hamsters. Yes, it must be true.
 
"oh... I wanted to give you this" Sunggyu's eyes shine that moment. Woohn gine blank as soon Sunggyu's tiny eyes disappear because he's smiling. That just so cute for him. He just said Sunggyu is cute for the second time!
 
"haha, kamsahamida.. Jeongmal kamsahamida" Is all he say. Woohyun give him the hamster doll and sit beside Sunggyu, playing with his friends. Or you could say, hamsters.
 
"why do you like hamsters?" Sunggyu give one of the hamsters- the black one to Woohyun, making Woohyun jerks backward.
 
"Hey, it's okay you know!" Woohyun manages to go as far as he could from the black hamster, but Sunggyu tries to give him it. "He's a tame hamster, his name is Namu"
 
"Namu?" what a weird name, Woohyun mumbles in his heart. 
 
"Here! He loves touches and hugs!" Sunggyu offer the black hamster-Namu to him. Woohyun's hand trembles as he reach Namu. 
 
Woohyun don't like something fluffy since he was a kid. He hates cats, dog, and Hamsters. He can't believe he's doing this just because he wanted Sunggyu to break. Holding the hamster, Woohyun gulps.
 
"Namu, be good okay!" Sunggyu orders at Namu. "You could play with him you know? He's good at running"
 
"u-uh I'm afraid of hams-" His sentence is cut off by the bell. It's time for the third class. For Woohyun, it is time math, but for Sunggyu, it is time for science. 
 
"We talk again later! Bye!" With the hamster doll in his right hand, Sunggyu run towards the gate, but Woohyun stops him.
 
"How about the hamsters??" He can't put each hamsters to their house. Too risky.
 
"Ah, Just let them play! Don't put them in their cage!" Sunggyu shouts back. Woohyun let the relieve sigh out. "Kay, have to go! Bye!"
 
With that, Sunggyu disappears through peoples. Woohyun sigh happily, his plan is doing great today. When it's go home time, he willdo something more to impress Sunggyu. And make him open his heart for him.
 
Woohyun starts to feel his life is all pink in happiness now.