Chapter 2

Cure For The Warm-Blooded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Back To Square One

No-One’s Point Of View

 

As Ji-Yong led her into his apartment, their apartment, he settled her down on the couch before getting her a glass of ice water. He noticed how Dara was roaming around the house, examining it in progress and praying that she could remember anything but to his disappointment, the look on her face shows everything.

Nothing.

He places the glass of water in front of her on the coffee table as she looked down at it.

 

“If you’ve any question, you could just ask. It’s okay, Dara.” Ji-Yong said, her arms at the same time.

 

There was a hint of hesitation shown on her. Ji-Yong continued to caress her arms gently, indicating her to relax a little.

Dara looked up to Ji-Yong slowly, opening and said, “Why am I here?”

That was it. Ji-Yong decided to play a role of a doctor, and at the same time, the lover of her.

He reached out to her face and caresses it.

“It’s part of the treatment, Dara.” He said.

Dara moved herself away from him and turned her gaze to the ground, looking at it blankly for a few seconds.

“I don’t need treatment. I told you, it’s no use, doctor.” She closed her eyes slowly, trying to savor the silence in this place. She loved it and she felt warmth, a very big difference when she’s in the psychiatric hospital. She liked it here and she wanted to be here. However, there’s something stopping her and she doesn’t know why.

Her mind and soul have already left her body and she’s already much of a living dead right now, at least, to her.

“Why?” he asked. Ji-Yong was confused but determined.

“Because I’ve nothing right now…” she mumbled, still keeping her eyes shut, “and there’s no use to go back remembering things that doesn’t matter anymore.”

She tilt her head up, with her eyes still shut, breathing slowly and quietly, she opened her eyes and tilt her head to Ji-Yong, “Can I stay here forever?” she spoke.

Ji-Yong gave a small smile and nodded once.

“Of course you may. Forever, if you wanted.”

“I like it here.” She whispered as she stood up.

 

Ji-Yong leaded her to her old room, leaving her to explore it. As she touches everything that once belongs to her, a little sense came back to her and soon, left her fast enough, leaving her hanging there, with yet another blank mind.

 

 

Dara didn’t like to speak anymore. She kept herself locked in her room, only leaving it when it comes to breakfast, dinner and showering. Ji-Yong have been entering her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter