Chapter 4

Cure For The Warm-Blooded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Happily Every After

 

"Seon saeng nim?" Dara slowly sat up on her bed only to find the room empty. It was what she fear, and what she hated the most. To sum it all up, she've been all alone for the past few weeks and it seem like decades to her.

She misses Ji-Yong. She misses everyone she loved.

Unknowingly, she started tearing up and choking, whimpering louder and louder.

 

"Dara?!" Ji-Yong shouted as he ran to her room when he heard sobbing. He was preparing pancakes for Dara right after he woke up, but only to hear the heartbreaking voice of Dara.

He banged opened the door wide open and within seconds, he embraced Dara in his arms, her gently as he places tiny kisses on her forehead, whispering to her that everything is okay.

Dara nodded slowly and moved herself closer to Ji-Yong.

"I... I thought.. yo. you left me..." she slowly breathe in and out, "I thou.. thought you left me... like everybody else."

Ji-Yong scrunched his eyebrows, basically frowning to her aching words.

"How could I left you, Dara?" he thought to himself.

"No, I'll always be here, Dara." he said, "Come, get yourself clean up and we'll go and have breakfast downstairs, alright?"

Ji-Yong without a word, scopped Dara in his arms and carried her all the way to the bathroom. He settled Dara on the empty space beside the sink and went over to set up the tub.

"I'm going to bring some clothes for you, wait for me here, alright?" Ji-Yong said as he walked over to Dara and carressed her cheeks.

Dara nodded once as Ji-Yong gave her heartwarming smile.

He walked to his closet and grabbed a black boxer and a white t-shirt for her, as he walked in to the bathroom, he found Dara sitting beside the tub, resting one of her arms on the edge of the tub, leaning her head on it, the other free arm was stretched out to the water, fingers touching the surface of the clear water.

Ji-Yong didn't say a word as he places down the clothes onto the basin and went towards Dara. He squatted down to Dara level and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. Dara stopped fiddling her fingers in the water and slowly looked up to Ji-Yong.

Slowly, Ji-Yong pulled Dara up and his hands moved to her top and removed it slowly and then, to her bottoms and her undergarments.

Dara didn't say a word as she comply to whatever actions he was doing. She didn't know why she didn't stopped him, but the voices in her mind kept telling her over and over again to never leave this guy.

The next thing she know, she was pratically in front of him, but that doesn't bothered both of them at all. Ji-Yong scopped Dara up and gently places her in the warm tub. Her eyes never left him all this way and so were his.

He started scrubbing her body and shampooing her hair and did everything for her. Nevertheless, Dara just sat there in the tub, examining all the movements that he did.

It was a weird kind of feeling to her, sadness and happiness.

 

 

"Ji-Yong..." she mumbled under her breath.

 

 

Ji-Yong stopped whatever he's doing and immediately snapped his head up to look at Dara. He didn't speak.

Dara's eyes gazed into him and the silence was way to over the top for both of their ears.

"What... What did you.. called me?" Ji-Yong stuttered, still shocked as before.

Dara slowly moved her hand out from the water and places it on his right cheek.

 

"You remind me of him, seon saeng nim." A tear rolled down her cheeks, "A lot."

Ji-Yong wiped the tear off her cheek and leaned in to place a kiss on her forehead.

"We're done." He said. He pulled Dara out of the tub and began wiping her with the towel, dressing her as well.

 

 

After breakfast, Ji-Yong leaded Dara to the second floor.

 

To the black room.

 

Dara followed behind him quietly. Ji-Yong's fingers interlocked with hers.

"Place your finger here." Ji-Yong said, pointing to the finger detecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter