Chapter 3

Cure For The Warm-Blooded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Under The Oak Tree

 

“We’re going out again?” Dara asked Ji-Yong who was sitting in front of her, having his western breakfast.

He nodded, giving her a warm smile.

Dara didn’t responded back to him, and he’s already used to it. Ji-Yong have been bringing her out almost every day; from having a walk in the park, to going to the movies, walking around the town and do whatever that he thinks can makes Dara happy. However, nothing works at all. Dara is still the same.

Even worst, she’s been having nightmare every night, screaming his name.

That’s what hurts him the most, knowing he’s there yet he can’t do anything.

 

“Where’re we going today?” Dara spoke again, this time, in the car.

“You’ll know later.” Ji-Yong said softly, turning to her, smirking.

 

She looked out of the car, lowering the car window as she stretched her hand out, feeling the cool wind. She closed her eyes as she slightly leaned her head out, feeling everything that hits her. She like this very much, this freedom that she’s feeling.

 

 

 

She was at a picnic prepared by Ji-Yong. Laying the mat and placing the black basket filled with food and drinks, sitting under an old oak tree, in a green meadow, Dara couldn’t find this more amazing.

The sun was high in the sky and, while there were distant fluffy white clouds on the horizon, the sky above her head was deep, untroubled blue.

She stood up and slowly walked over to the middle of the meadow, tilting her head up as she stretched both her hands out, feeling the slightly strong wind blowing towards her direction. Her hair was dancing in the sky, her breathing was even and her pink cotton dress was waving. Ji-Yong wanted to capture this moment forever and he finds it beyond beautiful, and surely he can’t put any words to the scene he’s seeing now.

He took out his camera and began snapping photos of her, with her not knowing anything. She’s been standing there for a while and the sounds of the photos snapping were heard immediately. She opened her eyes, only to find Ji-Yong taking pictures of her.

Dara didn’t say a word, in fact; she gave him a questioning look as she slightly tilts her head to the side. Ji-Yong lowered his camera to glance at Dara before capturing the look on her right now. He moved the camera away from his face and looked at the picture. And the next th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter