Chapter 1

Cure For The Warm-Blooded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Who Am I?

 

It was 09:00am on a Saturday morning. I was sitting in front of the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life, staring at her beautiful porcelain face. Her eyelashes were long, her nose was small and straight and not to mention her baby pink lips that look smooth and kissable. Her cheeks were rosy pink and her eyebrows were perfectly trimmed. Her brown hair lying messily on the bed as a few strands was covering her face. How could I miss all of this in the past?

As I her hair gently as she sleep, I was blaming myself over and over again for what happened. It was my fault. It was my entire fault.

 

“I love you, Sandara Park.” I whispered. Her name came out smoothly from my mouth and I wanted to repeat it over and over again. I was begging her to wake up and when she does, I wanted her to remember me – to remember our love.

 

 

 

“Doctor?” I immediately popped up my head as I fell asleep hours ago, only to find her staring right into my eyes.

It was already 12:00pm in the afternoon, and the sun was shining brightly. I tied the curtains when I came and now, the sun light was shining brightly on her flawless face and she took my breath away.

“Dara?” I whispered her name. Though I whispered, my voice was loud enough to echo this empty white room.

“Are we having another treatment again?” she said, scrunching her eyebrows a little.

I did too. Treatment? A psychological treatment, she meant?

“No, Dara. We’re not having any treatment today; in fact, I’m bringing you out to the garden for a walk.” I said, caressing her head at the same time.

She didn’t respond back to me; in fact, she turned her back on me as she curled up like a child and went to cover herself fully with the white quilt and went back to rest.

“Dara?” I said her name a little louder this time, hoping she’ll answer me.

“No, doctor. I don’t want to go out. Please leave me alone.” She mumbled.

 

I curled my fists, wanting to punch the wall. It wasn’t because she rejected me but because the sad aura within her was clearly shown – surrounding the entire room and I was hurt, extremely hurt.

I bit my lips as I walked over to the other side of the bed, squatting to her face level and caressed her cheeks.

“Dara, I’m going to tell you a story. Would you care to listen to me?” I whispered to her.

She slowly opened her magnificent brown eyes and there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter