Chapter 4

Playful Kiss
As you already read Luhan likes(loves) giving Xiumin kisses especially the lip to lip ones even at the age of 12.Xiumin does feel a little uncomfortable but he somehow deals with it.Three more years has passed and can you guess Luhan's favorite hobby? If you said kissing Xiumin then you are correct!! Yes even at the age of 15 Luhan stills give Xiumin endless kisses, so much that the entire school finds it normal like oh! Luhan and Xiumin is gonna kiss again! That's normal! New students...eventually gets use to it.Teachers? Use to it when Luhan told the whole class he's favorite hobbby was kissing Xiumin. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Luhan?" "Yes Xiuminnie?" "I got to do a poster with Kyungsoo today so don't wait for me, okay?" "...Are you sure that Kyungsoo guy isn't going to try something?!" "Um, I don't think Kyungsoo, whose 'boyfriend' is Kai is going to try something." "If he does! Call me! And I'll do some kung-fu on him!" "T-thanks Lulu..I'll see you at home." Just when Xiumin turn away from Luhan to join Kyungsoo at the end of the street, Luhan grabbed the bun's wrist, making Xiumin turn, and crashing their lips together. "L-Luhan! You kissed me over ten times today! Stop ittttttttt! No more kissing!" "Nope! Besides your lips are too hard to resist! And! It's like second nature! Now run along before something else happens." ~♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N:Sorry for it's shortness...upvote? ^^)