Chapter Eight

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However, their hot make out session was being cut by the news on the television.

Somehow, due to their intense movements, they landed on the couch and Jiyeon’s pressed onto the ‘on’ button on the remote control.

“Now, this is another breaking news we received this morning. Infinite’s L, was actually rumored to be dating an ulzzang! Kim Doyeon, a pretty ulzzang, uploaded photos of her text messages with Infinite’s L, and she even had photos of them being so close together.”

Jiyeon cut off their kiss and turned her attention to the TV.

Of course, Myungsoo did too.

The screen showed the photos she posted, and indeed, it was Myungsoo. They were happily dancing in the middle of the dance floor in a club.

“That was the first day I met her…”

Jiyeon looked at his clothes, and indeed, it was that night.

“She had people taking photos of us?! What the-”

Jiyeon pecked his lips and brought his attention back to her, “Don’t curse, oppa.”

Myungsoo sighed and buried his head into her chest, “I’m so sorry. If I didn’t do anything wrong, this wouldn’t have happen today. This is a disaster!”

Jiyeon played with his hair, which was her all-time favorite, “I’m sure your company has some ways to deal with her, right? And I’m sure you will deal with that too.”

Myungsoo nodded his head against her chest before bringing it up to face her, “Baby…”

“Hmm?” Jiyeon moved her hands down to his face and cupped it gently.

“Why don’t we go public?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and Myungsoo took it as surprise. “I know. It’s a bad idea huh. Maybe it’ll get worse right?”

“No!” Jiyeon giggled and pulled him in for a tight hug, “Oppa, I’ve been waiting for so long for you to say that! I’ve always wanted to go public but I thought you might not like it so I didn’t talk about it. Oppa, you really will go public with me?”

Myungsoo pulled away from the hug but only to shower her face with his kisses, “You have no idea, baby. I’ve always wanted to go public with you. Three long years and we’re still in the dark! It’s time for us to shine!”

Jiyeon chuckled at his words and pecked his lips countless times too, “Thank you, oppa. I love you. I love you. I love you!”

Myungsoo smirked playfully and held his head up high, smugly, “Show it to me then.”

Jiyeon leaned in and gave his neck a small hickey, catching him in surprise. “Baby!”

“Why? You don’t like it?”

“Oh god! Like it? Are you crazy, baby!? I LOVE IT!” Myungsoo cooed and carried her into the room, doing his job of making her happy then.

~~~~~

Doyeon’s tricks were being cut off once the duo announced they were actually an item for three years.

That left fans in surprise, of course.

Nonetheless, they still supported this new couple they found out.

T-ara and Infinite members were more than happy to know the duo was back together. Indeed, everything should be settled by them since it was the couple’s business.

“Oppa~”

Myungsoo chuckled and pulled the gadget out of her hands, “It’s been two months, baby! And you’re still reading that?!”

“Of course! I won’t ever get sick of it! I can even say it word by word!”

“Okay! Please do, milady.”

Jiyeon coughed to clear as Myungsoo unlocked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter