Chapter One

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeonie~” Myungsoo whined like a kid and snuggled into her laps, “I’m so tired today.”

“And now, after you see me, you’re still tired?” Jiyeon cooed and brushed her hands through his hair, which she found so fluffy.

“No! I’m so energetic now!” Myungsoo jumped up from his position and pounced on top of her, causing both of their bodies to lay flat down onto the couch.

Of course, causing the girl to squeal in surprise. “Oppa!”

Myungsoo giggled, quite ert looking-ly, and winked playfully, “Oh baby~ You know you want me~”

Jiyeon giggled at his ridiculous behavior and pushed his head away before her giggles turned to laughter, “Oppa~ You looked so silly!”

Myungsoo giggled alongside her and buried his head into the crook of her neck, “Only when I’m with you will I be silly, do you know that?”

“Well, I guess I do now.” Jiyeon smiled and wrapped her arms around his head, playing with his fluffy hair again. “Oppa, I love you so much.”

Myungsoo smiled at her random confession and tightened the hug around her waist, “I love you too, babe. So much.”

The ringtone of Jiyeon’s phone went off, but Myungsoo has no thought of moving away.

“Oppa~” Jiyeon giggled while struggling to get her phone, but Myungsoo was stubborn. “Come on, oppa. It might be work. You don’t want me to get a scolding, right?”

Myungsoo pouted sadly, like a kid, and pulled back reluctantly.

“That’s my oppa.” Jiyeon gave his lips a light peck before stretching her limbs out to get the phone on the table.

They were currently at Jiyeon’s apartment. Well, Myungsoo stormed inside after his schedules, and Jiyeon welcomed him lovingly.

Myungsoo peeked out from her shoulder and a frown was soon found on his face, “JB? That JB in Korea or that JB in America.”

“In Korea of course, silly.” Jiyeon giggled and pressed the call icon, “Yes, Jaebum?”

“Oh? Oh right!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter