Chapter Three

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since Jiyeon and Myungsoo met, and she missed him like hell. She had been calling him, texting him, but he would only reply a word answer, saying he was busy.

That’s weird.

“It’s not even our anniversary and it’s not my birthday.” Jiyeon whispered to herself as she sat on the couch in the waiting room, in the backstage of Music Core. “Then why would oppa ignore me?!”

Yes, Myungsoo once ignored her for a week because he wanted to surprise her on their one year anniversary.

Their relationship grew even stronger, which led them till this date.

Three years and counting.

Jiyeon sighed and stared at her phone screen sadly.

“No replies?”

Jiyeon looked at her member and pouted sadly, “Not yet. Infinite must be real busy huh?”

Hyomin sat by her side and wrapped her arms around the younger, “I know it’ll hurt you but I’m suppose to help you. I asked Woohyun, and he said Infinite is actually quite free this whole week.”

“Then why did oppa ignore me?” Jiyeon frowned sadly and turned her attention back to her phone, “He never ignored me like this before. It’s not even my birthday or his birthday. Our monthsary is still weeks later.”

“You can ask him if you want too, maknae. Don’t think too much about it.” Qri advised and that earned the agreement of other members.

“Yeah, go on. There’s still time till our stage and I saw Infinite here just now.”

Jiyeon nodded her head firmly and walked out of the waiting room, “I’ll just go ask him then! I hope he won’t avoid me now!”

She walked down the hallway, after greeting few of the staffs, and finally reached the waiting room of Infinite.

“Who are you texting, Soo. Jiyeonie?”

Jiyeon frowned when she heard her name, and she recognized that voice anywhere. That’s Woohyun, the greaseball.

Myungsoo coughed awkwardly, which caused the members to raise their suspicion.

“It’s not Jiyeon huh?! Who are you texting whole day then?!” Hoya snatched his phone over, and Jiyeon leaned closer to the door.

She could hear shuffling sounds, and she assumed Myungsoo was trying to get his phone back.

“Kim Doyeon? Who’s this chick?”

Myungsoo successfully snatched his phone back since Jiyeon could hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter