Chapter Four

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long and heartbreaking crying session in the staircase alone, Jiyeon finally returned to her waiting room.

Her members stood up at once when she returned, and rushed to her with worried expression on. “Where have you been?! We went to Infinite’s room but they said you didn’t even go there.”

Jiyeon forced a smile and laughed it off, “Why are unnies worried about me? I’ll be okay! Hello~ I’m Park Jiyeon! I just went to the washroom since I got a tummy ache all of the sudden!”

Her members looked at her in suspicion though.

Jiyeon giggled and shook them awake, “Hello?! Unnie?! Are you girls here?! Jiyeon is back so you girls should be welcoming me!”

Eunjung was the first to laugh and ruffled her hair lightly, “Silly girl. Let’s get ready for our stage now.”

The rest of her members cheered again, and squeezed out of the room hurriedly, yet noisily. Jiyeon tagged along and kept her footsteps behind them.

She didn’t want to answer any questions at all.

Well, her members knew it actually, and they knew she needed time alone so they played along. They had been a group for years! Of course he members would notice something was off with her.

The ‘Number 9’ stage went on perfectly, and the T-ara members scurried back to the waiting room.

However, along the way, they just had to bump into Infinite.

She noticed how the boys walked ahead leaving Myungsoo tagging behind, and of course she knew what the reason was.

“Jiyeon-ah!” Sunggyu first noticed her, and he went up to her at once. “How’s your stage today?!”

T-ara members were already walking back to their room, leaving Jiyeon behind since she was the closest with Infinite members.

“It went well, like usual.” Jiyeon maintained her normal self, but she had no idea how she should face Myungsoo.

“That’s good. I bet you’re tired huh?”

Jiyeon nodded her head with her smile, but her eyes were eyeing her boyfriend. “Erm… Oppa, do you guys have a minute to spare?”

Sunggyu caught her signal, since she was looking at Myungsoo the whole time. “Just a minute, saeng.”

Jiyeon nodded her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter