Conceal the Fate

The Next Generation

Chelsea's P.o.V. My hands were cuffed with a piece of cloth. Strangers took me inside a white van. I don't really know the purpose of this--what I know is that, I am in trouble.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. I have no point in trying to escape, I am all locked up with four men, after all. But, I heard no response. The whole trip was silent, even I could hear a pin drop.

But what is their purpose? Just hearing the engine run, butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I'm scared now. What are they gonna do to me? Will they kill me?

--

"We're here. Now, move." A man whose name I do not know said. I just followed, terrified of what will happen later on. We entered an abandoned building. They led me to an empty room with two chairs and a table inside. They forced me to sit on one of the chairs as another man sat on a chair in front of me.

"Do you know who I am?" the man sitting asked.

"No." I answered honestly.

"Don't you know me? Zelo? From BAP?"

He asked and slapped me.

"No, I do not." I replied again.

"And why did you kidnap me?" I continued. He brought out a picture of a girl around my age. He waved it in front of my face.

"See her? That's my child. She was about to enter SM entertainment when the company suddenly cancelled it."

"Why should I be included here?"

"That's because they saw you and your twin. They said that they found someone better. AND WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE ONE WHO WILL BE CASTED IS YOU, AND YOUR ANNOYING AND UGLY TWIN? AND WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE THE CHILDREN OF THAT LUHAN? " He shouted.

"Call me whatever you want, but I would never forgive you for insulting my brother and my dad." I said and stood up. One of his bodyguards pointed a gun towards me, but I immediately kicked it away from his hand. The gun slipped away and was thrown at the corner of the room. I made a run for it and grabbed it before they do. I then pointed it towards them. I had a hard time picking it up since my hands were cuffed. But that does not matter now.

"Move or die." I said as they stood stiff. A man pointed out a gun at me as I shot his legs. I immediately run and tried to escape.

Left, right, downstairs, backwards. I recited as I headed outside. Sideways, no vehicles. That means no help. All I have to rely on are my feet. Run and run. That's all I could do to save myself. I then looked backwards; they are chasing me. I don't know what to do. There are no houses around, it was a plain, empty street. I turned around the corner, still nothing. I ran and ran, but I felt that they still are chasing me.

Then, I heard a vehicle; it's the white van, again. They probably used it in order to catch me faster.

 

I turned around on another corner only to spot a house--no, a huge, very huge mansion. A woman, around 80's, is watering her plants happily. They looked peaceful, and I found ease in their eyes. I immediately knocked on the gate.

"Help me! Somebody's chasing after me! Please!" I shouted for my life. I don't know what to do. Their eyes widened and took me in immediately.

"Who's chasing after you?" they asked.

 

"One said that his name is Zelo." I replied.

 

"Enter the house. We'll deal with this, Chelsea." The ahjumma said. But, how did she know my name? There's no time to ask questions. I just entered the house just like she said. She immediately took her phone as the white van paused. The Zelo group pointed their guns at the two, but they just smiled. I just peeked. Suddenly, a helicopter was brought down. Inside it were the police. They must be that rich, judging by this mansion.

"You're arrested." That's all I heard. My heart's beat went back to its normal pace. I'm safe now. that's all I know. When I peeked, I saw the group being handled by the police. "You can come out now." The ahjusshi said as I followed command.

--------------------------

"Thank you very much!" I said as I bowed in front of them. "No problem." They said. "But...how did you know my name?" I asked politely. They led me inside the living room. Various picture frames welcomed me.

"Let me introduce ourselves first. I am Mrs. Lu, and the man beside me is Mr. Lu." they said.

"We share the same surname....so we're related?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes."

"And our son is..."

"Luhan."

"Appa?" I exclaimed. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Omma! Appa!" A very familliar voice said. Mr. Lu opened the door only to welcome appa.

"Appa! Omma!" I said and took them for an embrace. I really don't know why but during the whole scene, I did not shed tears---not even once. Probably because I believe that I would be safe.

"Chelsea, this is your grandma and grandpa." He said.

"Annyeong haseyo, grandma and grandpa!" I said.

"Are you fine, Chelsea?" Mom asked as I nodded and smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo." Mom said.

"Jjeolbae!" Both said and smiled.

"So, let's have a meal today." Grandma invited.

"But...where's Vaughn?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm here, grandma and grandpa." Vaughn said.

"Vaughn!" I shouted.

"Cheeeelsseeeeeaaaaaaa~~~" He said and hugged me.

"Are you alright? Did you gain any wounds? What happened to you?" He asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, oppa." I said and smiled at him.

-----------

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

We ate our meals well, and their bond seemed to grow. After that, they insisted that we should have an overnight at their house, which we agreed with.

"Jjeol." Luhan said and placed his hands on my shoulder while I was reading the newspaper.

"Waeyo?"

"I think we should prohibit our twins from joining the entertainment. It's for the better, I think."

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: The drama will come after a few chapters~