Dejavu

The Next Generation

Luhan's P.o.V.

I'll have to do a lot of explaining now. Jjeol doesn't trust me now, I suppose.

Exhaling a deep sigh, I crumpled my fist and knocked on the door.
a
"You're not welcome here." Jjeolbae said in an upset tone.

"I'll explain." I replied and the door immediately opened.

She led me to the living room. Gyu Won and Hyunseong were sitting on the couch. On top of the table flocks a stack of picture, probably the once taken earlier. Yeah, I just remembered that the kids used polaroids.

"Can we talk a little private? Without the kids?" I requested.

"No." She said and sat down.

I sighed and sat down.

"First, these." Jjeolbae said as she handed a bunch of pictures of me holding hands with a girl.

"You're dating Sunny, the niece of the president while someone's waiting for you to come home, I see." She said while controlling her tears.

I hate seeing her like this.

She's handling so much pain.

And what's worse,

I'm the reason.


"Well, I need to deceive her to keep my position at work." I said.

"So, you have to keep her, huh?"

"The CEO requested me to." I replied sadly.

"I can't believe you, appa." Chelsea and Vaughn said and stood up, leaving the room with a disbelief look. Then, they headed to their rooms.

"Dad! Why did you do that?" Jjeolbae scolded me and scoffed.

"I've got no choice." I replied.

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"So is that how you remained at work while EXO and I myself lost ours?!" I scolded and he nodded slowly. 

I felt my blood boiling and my nerves puffing. I stood up and followed my twins. I saw them holding a few letters.

"What is that?" I asked them, trying to forget what Luhan just did.

"Love letters." Both of them said and scoffed.

"Woah there, acting as if nothing happened, huh?" I said and they just laughed.

"It'll be fine." Chelsea beamed.

"Yeah. We did a short investigation." Vaughn continued.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Don't worry mom, we did a short investigation after we went to our rooms. It'll be alright." They said.

Woah, they're so carefree. They must have inherited it from their dad.


Luhan's P.o.V.

I was about to chase Jjeolbae when I recieved a phone call.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Sunny?" I replied.

"Ne. I just wanted to check on you. Take care, arasseo?" 

"Ne. You too."

"Saranghae."

That's when Jjeolbae came which I didn't happen to notice.

"Nado, saranghae." I said with a small smile etched on my face. As I hovered my phone into my pocket, I saw Jjeolbae.

"Exit, if you don't want to, use the fire exit. If you still don't want to, I'll be using fire extinguisher to get your presence out of here." She said sharply with a smile on her face. But in her eyes, I can see pain.

Shoot, I did it again.


"Jjeolbae, please." I pleaded.

"I don't need you to love me, I just don't want that I'm getting tricked. Now, let me and MY children live a peaceful life. We can live without you." She said.

"Don't shut the door and kick me out." I pleaded and knelt in front of her.

"But if you stay, you'll just do the same thing all over." She replied and looked away. Then, Sunny called again.

"LOUDSPEAKER." Jjeolbae ordered me and I had no choice but to obey.

I pressed the button and placed it on the table.

"Hello? Luhan?"

"Wae?"

"I've just decided. I want to be with Yesung. Sorry, I want to break up. I can't bear with this arranged thing."

"It's alright. I understand." 

"You still have Jjeolbae, right?"

"Ne."

"Arasseo. Annyeong." She said and placed the phone down.

"See?" I said and Jjeolbae smiled.

"So....fixed?" I asked.

"Ne." She replied calmly as I took her in for an embrace.

"Saranghae."

"Saranghae."

"Eew. Mom and dad's cheesy. We're heading out." Chelsea said.

"Off to where?" I asked.

"Off to Hyun-hyun's group." Chelsea teased.

"No. I'm going with Gyu-gyu at the ice cream shop." He rolled his eyes and we laughed.

"Dejavu?" She asked.

"Dejavu." I replied to my wife.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaughn's P.o.V.

As we headed out of our house,

 I felt the urge to sing Taeyang's Ringa Linga.
"Ringa linga ling!" I said.

"Ringa linga ling!" My twin continued. Before we exited the gate, we danced like idiots outside the house.

But of course, we inherited the talent from our parents, which I'm proud of. It was good.

"Let's make a cover later on." She said and I nodded.

Then, Fantastic Baby played on my mind. We closed the gate behind us and started to walk.

"Yeogi buteora" Chelsea said. Oh, she's thinking the same too.

"Modu moyeora." I continued.

"We gon' party like LILILILALALALAAAA!" The both of us said and chuckled.

"Mameul yeoreora!" I started.

"Meoril biworaaaa!" She sang.

 "Uhm..Excuse me?" A woman behind us said.

"Waeyo?" As the boy, I'm the one who asked her.

""Where are your parents?I would like to talk to them. And don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm from SM entertainment." She said.

Just as she said that, my parents went outside the door.

"Oh, there they are." I pointed. Then, the lady was shocked.

"Luhan-sshi? Jjeolbae-sshi?" She asked and bowed to them.

"VaunSea, drift off to the shop." 

"Drift shop? Thrift shop!" Chelsea and I said and chuckled.
We nodded and waved to them while crossing the street.

"Mom told me that there's a good candy shop somewhere here." Chelsea said.

"I'm just gonna give you sugar. It has the same benefits, anyway." I joked.

"Vaughn!" 

"Call.Me.Oppa." I warned her.

"Hyung. Mehrong!" She stuck her tongue out.
"Oppa." I said.

"Okay, okay. Just kidding, oppa." He replied. After that, we went straight to the candy shop. I surrendered my skateboard to the guard corner and gave me a card.

Chelsea chose candies and brought small jars.

"Pay for this oppa! Buing buiiiing! Oppaaa~ Saranghaeeeee!" She pleaded. Okay, I'm defeated.

Can't I get immuned even just once? My savings are getting low.
After that, I paid at the counter and grabbed my skateboard. I didn't forget to bow since it's more polite that way.

"Annyeonghi gaseyo." We bowed and went out. I placed my cap on my twin since it's getting foggy and late. 

"You might get cold, saeng." I teased as I looked at my girl version.

"I'll just throw it for a while." I said while pointing at the cola can. She nodded as I headed to the trashcan.

"Hajima." I heard my sister. In a serious tone. She only said that statement twice: when she defeated the bullies up and when I a couple of times, which made me regret. Although I was not facing her, I could feel the tension. When I turned to look, she was surrounded by around six boys that seemed a year older than us.

"Acting tough, huh?" He said and grabbed her arm. She slapped his arm away, having an emotional face. She twisted it until the boy fell on the ground. A few boys grabbed her and she fought back.

"Need help?" I casually walked and smiled at her, pretending not to notice what was happening.

"No thanks. I can handle them by myself." I just nodded and watched them.

I was about to walk near her when I noticed one of the boys at her back. He was about to hit her when I stopped it.

"Hello." I said and took a sharp grip on his hands.

He winced in pain as I released it. Both of us smirked and walked away. I grabbed the skateboard from her and dropped it on the floor. After that I stepped on it.

After a few moments, I heard someone running behind us.

It was the one that we have beaten up a while ago.

"You better run, run, run, run, run." I teased and the both of us ran. We the edge of the corner and hid behind them. But they managed to find us. We were running when I saw eleven figures standing in front of me. 

My gang.

"Help us, guys." I said.

"Explanation later, act tough. Someone's following us." Chelsea said and they did.

We have waited for a few moments and they finally arrived.

Our gang looked tough, they placed me at the center to add more effect.

They acted like they're gonna kill someone. Some smirked and a few clenched their fists.

Then, the other gang slowly backed out.

"Victory." Vaughn whispered.

"Thank you very much." I said and bowed. They muttered things like 'it's nothing.' 

"Uhm...I tend to forget your names. Can you help me memorize it?" My twin said and they nodded.

"Just call us by our symbols. My father recommended this." Joon said and handed me a piece of paper.

"So oppa's powers are telekenesis?" I asked.

They nodded but they pouted. I wonder what's wrong.

"Waeyo?"

"Call us oppa too."


Author's Corner

I edited this a bit. The formatting's wrong. Hope you appreciate. This one's just a filler chapter ^^