2013 ~Christmas~

The Boy that I Meet Twice a Year.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what's taking them so long ?!"

"Yoona, they still don't know where's are house. so they decided to make it the last one."

It's Christmas, and it means happiness and joy and everything anyone love. but for Yoona, it means meeting the handsome stranger who she finaly knew his name Jong Dae.

But for her luck, they moved into another two month ago. and because of that, the other decided to make it the last one. but for Yoona, she was impatient. she didn't like the fact that they used to come really early, and now it's 2:10 pm and still didn't come.

Chanyeol came and sit beside his sister. "Yoyo, rem--"

"how many times I told you not to call me YOYO !!"

"well..." Chanyeol tapped his chin and start counting on his fingers. "I didn't really count them." Yoona rolled her eyes at him.

"anyway, remember when I once told you I have a plan ?!"

"what plan ?!"

"the plan that I once made to get us out of here."

"and what about it ?!"

"I just remember it and I thought of making it."

"so ?!"

Chanyeol hit her forehead lightly. "you're so slow."

"hey !! stop hitting my forehead. it hurts." Chanyeol rolled his eyes before looking at her.

"so, are you in ?!" Yoona looked at him and was about to say no, when he beat her to that. "I know you'll say 'Of Course NOT !!' I just want to make sure."

Yoona stared at him with wide eyes. "h-how did you know ?!" she pointed at him.

"well...lets just say that Jong Dae helped me !!" he looked at her with a smirk know that she would be blushing by now. and she was, and her eyes ere about to pop out from it's place.

"w-what are y-you talking about ?!"

"do you think that I'm this idiot ?!"

"I guess ?!"

"Yaaaah !! I'm not an idiot, I'm actually really clever."

"what are you ?! Einstein ?!"

"no. but I guess I'm cleverer." Yoona rolled her eyes.

The both of them stayed in silent for a while. Yoona was thinking of what she would do to gain Jongdae's attention. on the other hand, Chanyeol was thinking of doing his plan to get out before the other would come.

suddenly, Yoona remembered something and thought of doing it now since they are taking so much time. she got up and walked to her room.

"Yoyo, where're going ?!"

Yoona didn't replay and just smiled at him. she entered her room and took a box from under her bed. in was a small blue box with a cute white ribbon around it. she went out to the living room and found Chanyeol still looking at her. she sat beside him while looking at the box.

"mmmm...here," she gave him the box while looking at her lap. "I actually was about to give you this later tonight. but since they're taking so much time I thought of giving you it right now. I hope you like it oppa."

Chanyeol was touched with what she did. he smiled and decided to a bit before opening it.

"awww I kew that my little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter