2013 ~Easter~

The Boy that I Meet Twice a Year.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy Easter my puppies~"

I think he'll never change...not in a million years.

Yoona was waiting for a certain person to shake his his hand. her smile grow wider when she saw him.

"Happy Easter Chanyeol,Yoon Ah." he shook their hands while smiling before he went to sit beside his father on the couch.

wondering why they didn't meet on new year ?! well the thing is that, they go to the U.S to celebrated with their father because he can't go to Korea. and even that it meant for Yoona that she has to wait to meet the handsome stranger again, she still misses her father a lot.

but for now, she was happy that she meet him again. and this time she made a plan. what is it ?! wait and see !

"honey, go make some tea." here it goes...

Yoona went to the kitchen and start boiling some water. she start making the tea with big smile on her face. I hope it would work.

after finshing, she hold the tray and went out to the living room. the plan goes with her making the perfect tea, to show the handsome stranger that she's good. then, all of them would  start saying things like 'That's the sweetest tea I have ever drink.' or maybe 'I think I want another cup of tea made by our little Yoon Ah.' or even 'I wish my wife could make the tea like this one.' and with that the handsome stranger would think she's the finest girl he'll met.

Yoona was lost with her thought that she didn't notice that the carpet was a bit messy.

"ohhh--AHHH !!"

Yoona tripped with the tray making the tea all over the place. everyone stared at her with wide eyes  -well, except Chanyeol who was laughing his out-  her mother ran to her and helped her up.

"Yoona, are you okay ?!!"

Yoona was very embarrassed about what just happened and she was as red as a tomato.

"y-yeah, I-I'm fine."

Yoona was about to go to the bathroom when someone stopped her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter