가지마 (Don't Leave)

가지마 (Don't Leave)

Today was the last day that Sora would be in Korea before she goes back to America. Sora was really disappointed to go back because she loved Korea so much. She wished that she could stay but her parents forced her to go back to America and finish school there. Sora was packing her last item in her luggage and she was set to go. She really didn't want to leave Korea. Her phone got a text message and it was Jungkook was asking her if she was going to his fansign before she was leaving. Sora wasn't so sure about it because her flight left in about an hour and she was about ready to get to the airport. 

"Sora, your flight got delayed so your flight actually doesnt leave in 3 hours, so you have time to go to his fansign." Jae Hyung told her

Sora got so surprised, and she quickly ran outside to grab a taxi because it was going to be about a 1 hour drive to go to the place they were having their fansign.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BTS' fansign was about to start in 5 minutes. Jungkook was looking out int he crowd to see if Sora was anywhere to be seen. He didn't see her in the crowd, and he felt disappointed. s could tell that something was wrong with him. 

"Jungkook, are you ok?" Rap Monster asked him. 
"It's just, I don't see Sora out there... She must have left for her flight already." Jungkook said disappointingly. 
"Have some hope. Don't give up to easily." Rap Monster told him and it was about time to go out to the podium and sign albums. 
"Let's go guys." Rap Monster said and led the group out there. 

When they came out all the fans started screaming. They all smiled and waved, and Jungkook put on a fake smile. He was still hoping for Sora to come out in the crowd. Their fansign already started, and fans stood in line to get their albums signed. After Jungkook signed each album, he still kept looking out in the crowd to see if Sora was there. He was already losing hope. After about an hour of signing albums, Jungkook just thought that it would be best if he doesn't hope for her to come anymore. The line was getting shorter and shorter and by the time, Jungkook could care any less. Then he heard s laughing, but he didn't want to see what they were laughing at. 

"Oppa! Can you sign my album?" A girl's voice asked him. 
He turned his head to see who the girl was, and his eyes widened. 
"Sora!" Jungkook said surprisingly and stood up from his chair and hugged her. 
Sora hugged him back but pulled him away and smiled at him. 
"But your flight." Jungkook asked, having hope that she was going to say that she was saying. 
"Hah. This is not a story where the happy endings are." Sora said sadly. 
"So, you are leaving to America still?" Jungkook said sadly. 
"Yes. I just wanted to see you before I leave." 
Jungkook gave her another hug and she hugged him back too. They couldn't let go of each other, but they were split up by the security guard. 
"I'm sorry miss, but Jungkook here is really busy and there are still fans waiting in line." The security guard told her even though the fans were enjoying the romance between both of them. Also the paparazzi caught pictures of both of them, but at this point they couldn't care any less of what controversies they would put online. 
"Here I'll sign your album before you leave." Jungkook said and signed it and gave it to her. 
"Thanks, I'll see you in about a year, Jungkook, and bye BTS!" Sora waved at all of them and left. 
She was holding her tears back and so was Jungkook. When she saw what Jungkook wrote on her cd album it hahd in exact words: "가지마 (Don't Leave), I love you." Sora couldn't help it, so by the time she got into the taxi, tears started bursting out of her eyes and she was wiping them with her sleeve. Jungkook also had some tears coming out of his eyes, so he had to be excused and hide from the fans because of his sadness, but fans caught photos of him crying anyways. After Jungkook was done wiping his tears he went back to his seat but he still had a stuffy nose and tears were still coming out of his eyes, but each fan who came to get their album signed by him, he would just put on a big smile and sign their albums. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora was at the airport waiting for the gates to be open. Sora was just sitting there rereading the letter that Jungkook put on her album. Every time she read it, she couldn't help but tears come out of her eyes. When she heard the loudspeaker say that the gates were open she got up and walked to it, but she heard someone calling her name. 

"SORA! WAIT!" The voice kept calling her. 
She turned around but couldn't help it and dropped her stuff and ran up to him and give him a huge hug. 
"JUNGKOOK!" She said and kept hugging him.
"I made it just in time." Jungkook said. 
"Yeah, but the gates just open." 
"Please, don't leave." 
"I'm sorry, I wouldn't but I have too." 
"Look I know it seems to early for me to say this, but I love you." 
"Jungkook I love you too, but-" 
"Gates for America are about to close in 5 minutes." The loudspeaker interrupted her. 
"I got to go now." Sora said and grabbed her stuff. 
"Sora before you go I just-" Jungkook kissed her on the lips and Sora was responding back too. 
"Gates for America is closing in 2 minutes." The loudspeaker said again breaking their kiss. 
"I got to go. I love you." Sora said and ran to her gate and gave the person her ticket and she was already running in the plane. 
"I love you too, Kim Sora." Jungkook said as he was watching her leaving Korea. 

...

Author's Note:

Did I make the ending too sad? I'm sorry I didn't label this angst, because it's not honestly, and like I told you guys it would be short. I'm either making an epilogue or like a sequel, I don't know you guys choose. Make sure to vote down here at the poll box thingy! I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I will see you guys next time!