Back To Korea

가지마 (Don't Leave)

Chapter 1
__________________________________________________________

Sora was on the plane going back to Korea. It was that time of season again when she had to go back there and train in order for her to debut. She was a dancer, also did a little acting, but she mostly loved to dance. She would also be inspired by the k-pop dances that she would actually learn them. She never really had friends because she mainly focused on her career and she was only 14. Whenever she told people her real age they would leave her. Sora was really excited to go back to Korea and train again.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook on the other hand, who was also in BigHit entertainment was getting ready for his big debut. He was debuting in the upcoming boy group "BTS." He was the maknae of the group but he loved to rap. They released a few teasers for BTS,  and yet they already had so many fans. Ever since they were practicing for their big debut, Jungkook has never been motivated to dance. He knew he wasn't good at dancing and at it really bad.
"Jungkook! You need to stop messing up! Our debut day is almost coming up and you can't even dance right." One of his bandmates, Jimin said.
"I'm sorry! It's just I'm not... motivated enough. Can I be excused?" Jungkook asked.
"I guess." Jimin said.
Jungkook exited the room and went outside. Then his other band members came in when he left.
"So how's Jungkook doing, Jimin?" The leader, Rap Monster asked.
"He's doing really bad. I don't know what is putting him down."
"Probably the fact that his girlfriend dumped him." Rap monster suggested.
"He needs to get over her. Our debut day is almost coming and we aren't even prepared!"
"Don't worry, he will eventually get the moves."
Jimin took a loud sigh and walked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora, fell asleep on the plane. When she felt that the plane had landed, she woke up and saw the outside. She forgot that it was night there when it was morning in America. Sora grabbed her stuff and walked outside the airport to call a taxi.
"TAXI!" Sora yelled waving her hand out.
The taxis kept ignoring her and all she could do was puff her cheeks and sigh.
"TAXI!" Sora kept waving and eventually caught one.
She got excited and jumped into the vehicle.
"Where will it be?" The taxi driver asked her.
"Big Hit Entertainment. Wherever that is."
"Oh, I see. You are a sasaeng fan?" The taxi said frightingly.
"ANI!! I'm just a trainee! Look here's my card and-"
The taxi driver just laughed at her.
"I was just joking with you. I will take you there." He said and started driving.
Sora took a deep breath in relief.
"Kam Sam Nida!" She said.

The taxi driver was taking her to BigHit Entertainment, where she had to check in with the producers and find out what will she be training for. When the taxi driver finally came there she tried to pay him but he didn't make her since she was innocent and needed her own money for other things. She thanked him and got out of the car. She took a deep sigh. She always gets the jitters before she steps into that door.

"Well here goes the same cycle again." She said to herself.

She came in and saw the same place. It was no different than she saw the last time she was there. She greeted the staff workers who would walk by. She was looking for her trainer, Jae Hyun, since it's been so long since she seen him. When she came into the recording studio, she saw him working with someone else.

"Oh is this a bad time?" She asked him.
He put his hand up, to signal the other trainee to stop singing.
"Not at all. Nice to see you again Sora." He said and gave her a hug.
"Nice to see you too. I'm glad to be back." She said.
The trainee girl got irritated that he interrupted her singing lesson just so he could greet her, so she stormed out the room.
"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting her lesson." Sora said sadly.
"Oh that's fine. Her lesson was almost done. Do you want me to take you to my home, so you could settle in?"
"It's fine. I wanted to practice dancing." She said excitingly.
"Go ahead. I'll take your stuff." Jae Hyun said.
"Thank you! I promise I will be back before it's the A.M." Sora said and ran out the studio.

Jae Hyun was like Sora's older brother. He was the only one that Sora could count on. But due to his busy schedules, Sora could never hang out with him, or even talk to him most of the time. Jae Hyun also thought of Sora as his little sister since she was so young and didn't have anyone in Korea. That's why he offered to let her stay with him until the summer was over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora went out of the building and walked to the restaurant across from it.
"Annyeong Haseyo, Ahjumma!" She greeted the owner of the restaurant.
She turned around and had a surprised face.
"Ah! Sora! You are back! How was home?" Ahjumma asked her.
"It was fine. I kind of missed Korea though."
"Oh, I see. Do you want something to eat? I can make you something."
"It's fine, I'm just going to go downstairs and practice."
"Ok, that's fine. If you need anything just tell me. You've grown up so much."

Sora just smiled and bowed and then walked downstairs to the dance studio. Their dance studio was under the restaurant, so often times when Sora was hungry she would just go up and order some food. Often times Sora was always in the studio by herself. She never really had anyone. Since she was a little younger, other trainees thought she was a burden.

"I missed this place." Sora said to herself.

Sora some music and started dancing. Whenever she danced she felt like she could accomplish anything. She felt like she was in her own little world and didn't care about the people around her. All she really loved to do was dance and that helped her from all the negativity people have been giving her.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was back at the dorm with his band mates, and they all woke him up because they were hungry and wanted to go to the restaurant across from Big Hit.
"Aish, what is it?" Jungkook whined.
"Let's go eat, and make you practice dancing again until you master it." Jimin said and walked out.
Jungkook put his pillow over his head and sighed, but got up and changed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Jungkook and his band mates got to the restaurant, they ordered some food and when Jungkook's food came, Jimin took it away.
"Not until you master the dances, you will be able to eat." Jimin said strictly.
Jungkook scoffed and dropped his chopsticks.
"Alright, I guess I'll go down and start practicing." Jungkook said and got up from the table and started walking downstairs.

While he was walking down, he heard music. He thought, how could there be music? They were the only who knew about that studio and only danced there. Jungkook was tip-toeing so he could spy on who it was. He saw a girl, who look about his age, and froze. She was dancing in front of the mirrors, and Jungkook thought that she was pretty good; and maybe a little cute. He kept spying on her and eventually when the song was over, she looked on the mirror and saw Jungkook standing and spying. She started to give out a chuckle.

"Hah. You like those dance moves eh?" She asked him.
Jungkook hid behind the wall.
"Hey, I know you are there already, so like you can come out now." Sora said.
Jungkook gave out a huge sigh and got out his mirror to see if his hair was ok. Then he walked out and went up to her.
"So, are you a new trainee or did you happen to know there was a dance studio under here?" Jungkook asked.
"Nice first impression though. And yeah, I'm a trainee." Sora said.
"NO I-ITS NOT THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS A BAD THING YOU WERE HERE ITS JUST-"
Sora started laughing.
"You are too easy. Actually, I knew about the dance studio first, so I practically own it."
"Well we've been practicing here for the longest time. You know I'm about to debut." Jungkook bragged.
"Hah cute. And yeah I know who you are, you are from BTS. Jae Hyun told me about you guys and I saw your teasers when I was in America."
"Oh you think I'm cute?" Jungkook was teasing her and ignoring the fact that she saw their teasers.
Sora scoffed.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever."
"Well, you should come to our concert and fansigning."
"Really? Well I don't know, when is it?" Sora asked.
"It's before school starts. Like around August."
"What? Oh I'm not sure. Anyways, get out of my dance studio before I have to kick you out." Sora said and pointed to the exit.
"Alright. So pushy." Jungkook teased and walked out.

Jungkook smiled slight before he was leaving. He also had butterflies roaming around in his stomach whenever he thought about her. He came upstairs and thought that he didn't even get her name.
"So stupid." Jungkook said and hit himself.
"Yes you are so stupid." Jimin had to point out.
"So rude." Jungkook said and sat with them.
"So did you practice?" Jimin asked.
"Nope. Couldn't. New trainee girl down there said that it was her dance studio first and I highly respected that." Jungkook said.
"What new girl?" Rap monster asked.
"I think she's a trainee from our company."
"No, you should have kicked her out." Jin said.
"But-"
"Look, Jungkook. We need that studio. I remember Jae Hyun telling us about this and we didn't like the idea." Jimin told him.
"I'm sorry guys, but I didn't know."
"I'm kicking her out right now." J-Hope said and walked down there with the other members following him behind.
"YAH!" Suga yelled and pointed at her.
She stopped her music and turned around to see what all the fuss was about.
"What?" Sora said rudely.
"Get out." Suga said.
"Psh, you can't tell me to get out."
"This is our dance studio. Now go." Rap monster said.
"Hah. You guys are so funny." Sora said and started laughing.

All the members look at each other and thought about what they were going to do to her. They all had the same idea and smiled at each other. Jungkook knew what they were going to do, and he knew it was bad. V and Suga went up to her and grabbed her by the arms and legs.
"YAH!! HAJIMA!" She said as she was squirming trying to get out.
They didn't listen to her and started laughing. They walked outside and put her on the sidewalk. Jimin took her stuff and threw it at her.
"And that's what you get when you mess with BTS." V said and gave Suga a high five.
Sora scoffed.
"Whatever, I'm still going to be there no matter what." Sora said.

They all ignored her and walked back inside. Sora was cleaning herself up, since they threw her on the dirty sidewalk, but Jungkook came out with a rag, and started wiping off the dirt from her clothes.
"Thanks. At least you aren't as bad as your band mates are."
"Yeah, no problem. Sorry about them. They just love that dance studio so much." Jungkook said and smiled at her.
"Anyways, they aren't going to stop me you know. Anyways, I should get going now." Sora said and got up and started walking.
"Oh wait! I didn't get your name." Jungkook yelled.
"S-O-R-A!!" She spelled out for him and kept walking.
He kept mouthing the letters to himself.
"Sora. Hope to meet you again Sora." Jungkook said to himself and smiled and went back in.
Sora was thinking about how cute Jungkook was.
"Jungkook. Nice to meet you In person Jungkook. It's good to be back in Korea." Sora said to herself.

...

Author's Note:
Sorry for the long chapter ;-; Didn't mean to make it this long ;-;