I Accept and Showcase

가지마 (Don't Leave)

Chapter 4
_________________________________

As she was about to walk, Jungkook pulled her back and his lips landed on hers, and before you knew it, they were in for a kiss. Sora let go and looked at Jungkook suprisingly.
"W-What was that?" She said shockingly but blushed.
Jungkook held her hands.
 "Look. I don't care if you are 14. You were the one who helped me get back on my feet and see were my real talent is. Without you I wouldn't have been motivated to do anything. All I know is that I really like you and I don't want to be away from you. You just make my life better. And you are 14, you are just a couple years younger than me. So what? It doesn't hurt to like someone who is younger or older than you. Look, just promise me that you will never leave my side and I won't leave yours."
"Jungkook, that's very sweet that you accept me and like me very much. I mean I like you very much too, it's just that... I can't promise I will be by your side, because like I said, I'm only in Korea for the summer, and I'm going back to America when you guys have that fansign."
"What? Why so soon?"
"You know, it's not until 2 and a half months, but it seems so close I know."
"At least be there for our showcase or debut day or whatever you call it. It's a week before the fan signing."
"I'll try. But let's just promise that we will make the best of our time."
"I promise." Jungkook said and they both hugged each other.

So by the time you knew it, time kept passing on. Jungkook and Sora were hanging out everyday together making the best time before Sora leaves. Jungkook really wanted to ask Sora to he his girlfriend but he would know Sora would say no because she talked about how long distance relationships wouldn't work for her. But Jungkook knew he wouldn't fall in love with anyone else but her. Sora thought the same too. She knew that she wouldn't love anyone more than she loves Jungkook. By the time it was August, it was already the week of their showcase. Sora was getting ready to go to their showcase. She wanted to see him for the last time before she would leave to America. Sora was ready and was on her way to the place they were having their showcase. The like was filled with lots of fans waiting to come in. Sora had a backstage pass so she got in through the back. She saw all staff running back and forth to get them ready and get them styled up and their make up done. She saw Jungkook with s taking videos, that looked like it was for their BANGTANTV YouTube channel.

"SORA!" Jungkook said and pointed the camera at her.
She covered her face before he put the camera on her. Jungkook noticed the camera was on and turned it off.
"Don't worry it's off." He said and walked up to her.
"Hey, are you ready?" Sora asked.
"Yup. But I'm kind of nervous."
"Don't be. I know you will do great." She said and smiled at him.
"Come on Jungkook! We have to go now!" Rap Monster called him. 
"I got to go. I hope you enjoy the showcase, and don't leave. You will be the first person I will see after the showcase." Jungkook said and smiled at her and gave her a hug. 
Sora smiled and hugged him back. 
"Jungkook! Hurry up! The lights are about to come on." Rap Monster yelled at him. 
"AISH! I'm coming!" Jungkook said and he let go from Sora. 

He looked back at Sora and winked at her. Sora just shook her head back and forth. The showcase started and they could hear a bunch of screaming fans yelling in the crowd. They started out with their first song, No More Dream, the one that Sora helped him with. She watched his moves very closely and he was doing a very good job dancing to it. Sora was pretty impressed with him. Then after their performances, they started singing songs from their album. Then after that they were playing a few games for the fans and doing aegyo. After all of that they were getting ready for their finale performance, which was performing We Are Bulletproof. When they had the 10 minute break, the first thing that Jungkook did was go up to Sora. 

"So, how was I?" Jungkook asked her. 
"Well, you were very good out there. See I told you that you didn't have to be nervous."
Jungkook was about to give her a hug but she told him to back off because of how sweaty he was. 
"Come on! I know you want a hug from me!" Jungkook but she kept pushing him away. 
Suddenly they heard someone whining in pain. They ran to the break room to see what was going on. They saw Suga holding his stomach in and whining in pain. The members were around him to see what was going on.
"What's wrong with Suga?" Jungkook asked. 
"His stomach, I don't know." Jimin said. 
"Where does it hurt?" Jin asked him.
Suga pointed to his appendix area. 
"Yah! Where is Manager Cho with the doctor?" Rap Monster said so frustrating. 
Their manager came in with a doctor, who had a kit with him to see what was wrong with him. The doctor was asking him where it hurt and he was feeling his stomach. 
"What's wrong with him?" Rap Monster asked. 
"He has to get his appendix taken out. Let me call an ambulance." The doctor said and took out his phone and called the ambulance. 
"You guys, you have like 5 minutes left. Just go without me, I'll be fine." Suga said and gave them a smile. 
They nodded their heads at him and gave him a smile. 
"But what about our dance? We can't change it in less than 5 minutes." V asked Rap Monster. 
Jungkook looked at Sora. 
"No, don't even-" 
"Sora should fill in for him!" Jungkook yelled and interrupted Sora.
They all gave him a confusing face. 
"She should. I've seen her dance to our song. She's good." Suga suggested but still whined in pain. 
Suga finally got on a gurney and they rushed him into the ambulance. 
"We have no other choice." Rap monster said and called the stylist over. 
"Can you style her to make her match our style concept." Rap monster asked the stylist. 
"What!?! No! I am not doing this!" Sora said and was about to leave, but just like when they first met, they carried Sora by the legs and arms and threw her into the style room and locked her in there.

Their finale performance had to be delayed for about 10 minutes. During the 10 minutes you could hear Sora yelling that she didn't want to wear any of the clothes they were making her wear. By the time she was done, she went out and the members were looking at her satisfied. She was wearing a snapback that said BTS in the fron. She was also wearing black skinny jeans, with some Jordan shoes, and she was wearing a plain black jersey. 

"Ugh! Why are you guys making me do this?" 

"Can you rap?" Rap Monster asked her and ignored her question. 
"Yeah, a little, I did learn the rap for this song."
Rap Monster just handed her a microphone. 
"Ok..." Sora said confusingly. 
Sora was really nervous to go out there and perform. She took deep breaths.
"Why are you so nervous?" Jungkook asked her. 
"It's just.. I haven't performed in a big crowd." Sora said. 
"Don't worry, I know you will do good. Come on." Jungkook said and held her hand and led to her out to the stage. 
Sora saw a crowd of screaming fans. Before they started they wanted to give an announcement. 
"Hello everyone! Are you guys having a great time?" Rap Monster said through the microphone. 
They all screamed. 
"I can't hear you!" Rap Monster said and the fans screamed even louder. 
"Alright!" Rap monster said in happiness. 
"Before we start I just want to tell you guys that Suga had something wrong with his stomach, so he can't be with us for the final performance." Rap Monster said and passed the microphone to Jungkook. 
"So, since we couldn't change the choregraphy in time, we have Kim Sora here to fill in for Suga!" 
Then fans started cheering for her and Sora couldn't help it but feel loved. 
"Alright, we will start out finale performance." Jungkook said and the lights went off and they had to go into their positions. 

Sora went into Suga's position of where he was regularly at. The music started going on and Sora was dancing off. She was also rapping Suga's parts, and all of her jitters went away. She felt so confident and so successful to be performin on stage already. She was having a great time dancing and rapping with BTS. She wished that the night wouldn't end, but sadly the song finished. They thanked the fans for being here tonight and then they went backstage and got a little cake to celebrate. Sora went back into the room and changed. She felt so glad to be back in her regular clothing. She was about to leave but BTS stopped her. 

"Where are you going? Don't you want some cake?" V asked her. 
"No, I have to go home now." Sora lied. 
"Don't lie. Come on. You deserve it. You save our showcase." Rap Monster said and gave her slice. 

She was about to eat it but they took some frosting and put it on her face. She did the same too. She took some from her cake and put it all over the members faces. Jungkook was entering the room and he could see how Sora was getting along with them just fine. She saw Jungkook and went up to him. 

"Hey." Jungkook said. 
Sora took some icing off of her face and put it on Jungkook's cheek. Sora took her stuff and it looked like she was about ready to go. 
"Why leaving so early, Sora?" Jin asked her. 
"I just have to start getting ready to leave for America next week." Sora said. 
"What? You are leaving already?" J-Hope asked. 
"Yeah, but I will be back next summer guys. Bye. I promise I will see you guys before I leave to go to the airport." Sora said and Jungkook walked out with her. 

"So, how did you feel about tonight?" Jungkook asked her. 
"I feel so accomplished."
"You know you basically debuted you know."
"Yeah, but I won't be famous in America. They barely know about k-pop." 
"Well, at least you could get a little fame." 

They made it to Jae Hyun's house. 

"Thanks for dropping me off. I'll see you later." Sora said and was about to go inside but Jungkook pulled her back. 
"Do you really have to go back to America?" Jungkook asked her. 
"Yea, I'm sorry Jungkook. I have to finish school in America and everything."
"But I'm just going to miss you so much." 
"I'm sorry, I would stay, but it's just I promised my parents this. Look, I promise that I will not fall for anyone else but you. I know this may sound very cheesy, but you are the only one for me." Sora said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 
"I have to go now, bye." Sora said and stepped in the house. 
"I promise I won't fall for anyone but you too, Kim Sora." Jungkook said to himself and smiled and walked away. 

...