Inspiration Back

가지마 (Don't Leave)

Chapter 2

__________________________________

Sora went back to the dance studio after lunch, but carefully checked if BTS was there because she didn't want to get thrown out again. When she looked that BTS weren't anywhere to be seen, she greeted Ahjumma and then hurriedly ran downstairs to the dance studio. Sora got her speakers and played the music she was dancing to. Sora was in her own little world again. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook was getting ready to go back to the dance studio and work on his dance moves. Maybe. So while the members were eating their lunch at the dorm, he carefully packed his stuff and snuck out the dorm, so the members wouldn't see what he was up to. But Jimin caught him. 
"Yah! Jungkook! Where are you going?" Jimin asked him. 
Jungkook stopped in front of the door and then turned around. 
"Oh, I wanted to practice my dance for the um- debut day, you know. Anyways, I got to go now, bye!" He said quickly and ran out the door.
"Wheres Jungkook going?" Suga yelled throughout the kitchen. 
"He's just going to practice dancing."
"Yeah, I doubt that." Suga yelled. 
All of BTS had a feeling that he wasn't going to practice and just going to meet up with Sora. They were scared that she would interfere with their debut. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook came to the restaurant and greeted Ahjumma. 
"Annyeong Haseyo, Ahjumma!" Jungkook said and bowed. 
"Annyeong, Jungkook. What are you doing here? I thought you would be out with your girlfriend or something?" She asked. 
"Oh. Um. We broke up months ago. But I'm here today to practice dancing." Jungkook said with a cheery tone. 
"Ah, I see. But Sora is downstairs practicing right now." 
Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard that. 
"Right now?" Jungkook said surprisingly. 
"Yes. But you can-" 
Before she could finish her sentence he ran downstairs quickly. When he came down he saw Sora dancing away in her own little world. Jungkook had little butterflies roaming around in his stomach when he saw her. Sora saw him through the mirror and paused the music. 
"Oh hi Jungkook! Here to throw me out?" Sora . 
"N-No not at all. I just came here to practice but I saw that you were here." 
Sora walked up to him slowly, because he looked so scared and stared at him on the face. Then she cupped his face with her hands and smiled. 
"Why are you so scared of me?" She said and laughed. 
Jungkook just laughed with her. 
"Psh, I'm not scared of you." Jungkook said and smiled. 
Sora let go of his face and looked down and smiled. 
"Hey, um Sora?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yes?" She said and looked up at his face and suddenly had butterflies in her stomach. 
"Since you are a good dancer, can you maybe help me with my dance moves?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yeah, sure. Is it the moves from No More Dream?" Sora asked. 
"Yeah, wait you watched that video?" 
"Yeah, I really loved the dance moves, so I decided to learn them myself, but what I still don't get is why you guys haven't had a showcase yet." 
"It's because of me. They keep holding it back because of me. I keep messing up all the dance moves and I can't rap right." 
"Why? You looked very confident in the videos though." 
"Well that was back then when.." Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence. 
"When?" Sora asked. 
"When my girlfriend and I were going out. Then after we broke up, I just couldn't do anything anymore. She was like my inspiration." 
"Jungkook, even without her I know you are very talented. You don't need a girl to show how talented you are. You are talented because of you. I hope you get what I mean, because I really don't want to bore you with my huge speech." Sora chuckled. 
"No no, keep going. I like where you are going with this." Jungkook said and smiled at her. 
"Well what I am saying is that you are very talented because its you and not her. Arrasso?" 
Jungkook smiled at her. 
"Yes I get it. Thanks." Jungkook said. 
"So do you want to practice now?" Sora asked. 
"Sure, I think I got this." Jungkook said. 
"But you follow me." Sora said.

Sora and Jungkook got up after their short conversation and started dancing. Jungkook was following her after each move. He was getting everything right and not messing up. Jungkook felt so accomplished that he could start dancing again without his ex-girlfriend. Sora paused the music.

"Here try it without me dancing with you this time." Sora said and stood back. 

Sora the music and Jungkook started dancing and getting every move right. She was very determined that he would do very good in the showcase. 

"How was that?" Jungkook asked. 
"It was very good. I know you are going to do very well at the showcase. When is the showcase?" 
"We don't know. We have to reschedule it." 

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming down to the studio. 

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook could hear Suga's voice going down the stairs. 
 "Not with this again..." Sora said rudely. 

They all came down and saw Jungkook with Sora. 

"Hey you. How many times do we have to say to get out of our dance studio." Suga pointed at Sora. 
"Well, you only told me once, so this is only the second time you told me that. So basically you didn't tell me many times." Sora was being smart with him. 

The other members actually laughed at her joke but when Suga turned around and saw them laughing they immediately stopped. 

"Well, I think she needs to learn her lesson again." Suga said, and the members followed him but Jungkook stood in front of her. 
"If she's being thrown out then you can throw me out too." Jungkook said. 
"Jungkook, are you crazy?" Jimin asked. 
"No, i'm not. She actually helped me with the dances, so show her some little respect. If she wasn't here today, then I would be failing like I usually do with the dance."
"Oh really, I want to see you dance right now." 
"Alright then." Jungkook said and everyone back off from him but Sora had a determined look. 

They played the music and Jungkook was doing each step by step. All the members were pretty surprised that he got his inspiration back and that he could dance again. Sora knew that he could do it the whole time. When the music stopped, Jungkook turned around and all s had a surprised face. 

"I guess you have your motivation back..." V mumbled. 
"Yeah, we can reschedule the showcase now." 

All the members were excited and they decided to celebrate. Sora thought that her work was done here, so she grabbed her stuff and got out of the dance studio. When she came outside, Jungkook went out too. 

"Hey, where you going?" Jungkook asked. 
"Oh, I got to get home. Congratulations. I knew you could do it all along." 
"I couldn't do it without you. Thanks." Jungkook said and hugged her. 
Sora hugged him back too but they realized they were hugging for a long time. 
"I got to go now. Well anyways, tell me when you guys have that showcase." Sora said and walked away. 
"Wait Sora. Before you leave... Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked. 
Sora turned back and looked at him. 
"Yes?" 
"See, I know we haven't known each for so long but after today, I felt like I gotten pretty close with you. And I'm just going to get straight to the point, will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked her. 
Her eyes widened. 
"Really? You want to go on a date with me?" She said surprisingly. 
"Yeah..." Jungkook said and rubbed the back of his neck. 
"Yes. I will go on a date with you." Sora said and smiled. 
"Really? When is a good time for you?" Jungkook asked. 
"Here, just tell me when you want to have it." Sora said and got out a pen out of her bag. 

She grabbed his arm and wrote her phone number on it. 

"Sorry I had to do that. I didn't have paper." Sora lied. 
"No its fine. I'd rather have your number on my arm. Anyway's I'll call you?" Jungkook asked her. 
"Yes, call me. I'll be expecting it tonight." Sora said and walked away.

Sora was smiling really big after she left Jungkook. She never thought that she would get a new friend. She felt really happy that she could find someone who wouldn't know her age and like her for her. She was really happy and really excited for what Jungkook has planned. 

Jungkook was also happy. He found out that he didn't need anyone to help him be talented. He found out that he was talented because of who he is, and not just because of some girl. He was also so happy that he couldn't stop thinking and Sora and that all he would do is sit down and think of her while the other members were eating cake for their celebration. 

"Yah, Jungkook. Eat cake with us." Rap Monster told him. 

Jungkook completely ignored him and kept thinking about Sora. He was happy that he could find someone else that would make him happy and even make him fall in love again and have his inspiration back again. 

...