Safe and Sound

Song inspired One-Shots

It has been exactly a year since that day -- the day when Yoo Jung lost her beloved boyfriend to the ruthless Dark Hunters. She walks to the little memorial altar in the living room and kneels in front of it. Staring at Daehyun's picture, Yoo Jungrecalls that fateful day, not missing a single detail.

The sky was an ominous grey as two groups stood silently on a makeshift battlefield. On one end was B.A.P, and the other, the Dark Hunters. They were here on a mission to eliminate B.A.P and claim the key to power, Jung Yoo Jung. She was the only person on earth with the ability to bring prosperity and power to those around her.

Wordlessly, with only a nod, the captain of the Dark Hunters signalled his side and they struck with loud battle cries. Chaos broke out as each B.A.P member and Yoo Jung took on ten or more soldiers at a time. B.A.P proved to be the stronger side as one by one, the pawns of Dark Hunters fell. The captain, left with no choice, sent out the last wave of soldiers which consisted of his brothers whom he loved very much. They were stronger and gave B.A.P a harder time on the battlefield. With Yoo Jung's power and help, the captain's brothers fell one by one as well.

Getting desperate, the captain decided to enter the battlefield himself. How dare B.A.P hurt and kill his brothers. Those brothers meant the world to the captain and he swore to get revenge. He no longer cared about capturing Yoo Jung and rising as the most powerful group. All he saw was red and the only way to calm his raging anger was to see B.A.P and Yoo Jung on the ground, dead.

Five of the six boys were still busy fighting with the last remaining soldiers, but Yoo Jung was unoccupied and distracted by the maknae Zelo, who was injured. The captain took this opportunity to strike. He ran across the field, sword posed to kill.

Daehyun finished off his opponent and spotted the captain. He knew what the evil captain intended to do and cried out Yoo Jung's name. There was no way he was going to let her get hurt. Willing to give up his life for his lover, Daehyun ran to block the captain.

It seems as though time froze when Yoo Jung turned around to see the captain of the Dark Hunters ruthlessly impale Daehyun with his sword. This couldn't be real. She let out a loud wail and took down the captain who stood still and in shock. Silently, Daehyun dropped to the ground with tears of pain and saddness rolling down his cheeks.

Hearing her cry of despair, the rest of B.A.P turned and stared at the scene. They quickly finished off the last of the Dark Hunters' fighters and ran over to Daehyun and Yoo Jung. Afraid to hurt Daehyun further, Yoo Jung gingerly lifted him to rest against her. Jongup and Youngjae try their best to place pressure on his gaping wound, but the bleeding won't stop. Everyone stared at Daehyun sadly as he coughed up blood and tries to assure everyone that he is fine.

Shushing him as he tried to talk, Yoo Jung started singing an impromptu song hoping that help was on the way and that her one love would make it through. Yongguk and Himchan kneel next to her to place hands of support on her and their fallen member.

Feeling weak and ready to give in to the bright light, Daehyun places a chaste kiss on Yoo Jung's lips and closes his eyes to sleep.

She tightly held him in her arms, crystal tears dropping as she heard him take his last breath. No words could describe the hopelessness and pain that Yoo Jung felt as she watched the life of the man in her arms leave him. 

Arriving at his grave, Yoo Jung collapses, her legs unable to hold up her weight. Reality crashes down as she finally grasps the fact that the man she loves is buried six feet under her, never to return again. Quietly humming an all so familiar tune, Yoo Jung gently cleans the gravestone, wiping away the dirt and grime that has collected since her last visit.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is coming down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window
Darling, everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is coming down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)
​La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Taylor Swift -- Safe and Sound http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/taylorswift/safesound.html