What Is Love?

Baby, Don't Cry

[Luhan x You]

LuHan turns off the television set when he heard a sound come from your room. It's been three years since his debut, and since he asked you out. Today happened to be EXO's anniversary, and the two of yours as well. LuHan pouted as he heard the sound again.

"My baby is crying..," LuHan said softly to himself as he got up and began to walk to your door. He opened the door and stepped in the room quietly. He was very quiet, almost like a deer, so you wouldn't be disturbed. You moved when you felt weight shift on your bed, and covered yourself more.

"Go away...," You muttered through cries. LuHan frowns at you and lies down beside you, staring at your body facing away from him. Slowly, and hesitantly, he wraps his arms around your shoulders, and pulls yor body close against his. Without realizing it, LuHan had tears of his own glistening and twinkling in his eyes.

He knew why you were crying.

EXO had been out today celebrating the three year anniversary since debut, and LuHan was forced to go, and leave you behind all day. The guilt of being so happy while you were so sad made him shed his own tears, and release his own sadness. LuHan leaned his face to your neck, whispering into your ear in a voice layered with guilt.

"I'm sorry about leaving you... You know you're important to me, and that I love you so much... Right?" LuHan kisses your blanket covered shoulder to reassure you, knowing you would listen if he showered you in pampering love. He kissed your jaw, and reached his arm forward, feeling around for your hand. He found it, and locked fingers with yours.

You couldn't resist his warm touches, kisses, and words, but you still felt like he ignored you, and you were at the side. Sighing, you spoke quietly, barely above a whisper.

"You didn't tell me anything about going out with the others today... You could've just mentioned it to me... Then, I wouldn't have minded being alone all day."

The tone you used made you feel worse, like you were hurting him. You heard LuHan sigh softly, and felt the warm air against your neck. The bed moved, and your body was jerked into strong arms. LuHan smiled down at you, holding your face in his hands. He had a childish grin across his thin lips, and he bat his eyelashes at you cutely. He leaned forward to your face, creating little space, and then whispered with a deep sound of passion and love. "I forgot what love is like, and I forgot every human needs love..." His eyes saddened softly, but then happiness shone all over his dark eyes.

"Minna, can you take your time to tell me what is love?"