We Are One.

Baby, Don't Cry

[Kris x You]

Kris noticed the way you groggily and grouchily walked room from room. The dorm was a big place, and to have you walk all around it meant you were in a bad, bad mood. It had been exactly a week since you've stopped being happy, and your boyfriend couldn't take it anymore. He walks up to you and grabs your hand.

"Hey, minna... What are you doing today?" He quietly and carefully asked you, knowing not to bother someone when they were upset. You were too busy fumbling with the doorknob with your right hand to answer or even appreciate his subtle approach. He spoke again, but with more sincerity. His gripped warmly grasped around your wrist. It wasn't slim or girly, but he liked that about you. In fact, he liked that you were over one-hundred pounds, and that your height was no match against his. He especially loved your habit of eating, and told you that you were the most perfect at being true too yourself when you were with him. He found every imperfection perfect about you. You tried hard to ignore his voice softly sending warm breaths straight to the space where you would breath in your next puff of air.

"Please... Just tell me a word... I'll never leave you alone unless you do. I'm just worried that I'll have to go out alone tonight..," Kris loosned his grip when you finally opened the door, and began to walk forward. You slammed the door shut on accident; Your sweaty right hand slipped on the smooth door. You stayed right in front of the closed door, facing away. Tears fell like snow against the red carpet, and you covered your mouth to silence the cries. Just as you were about to walk forward, you heard a sigh of defeat from the man just outside.

The silence was unbearable, and you gave up. Laying in your bed, you covered yourself in blankets and sobbed into the molang bunny plush toy Kris bought you for your birthday. He told you he had been waiting to give it to you for a long time, and was excited that you liked it.

Oh, the memories pained you so much. Why you were sad and/or upset in the first place, you forgot at the moment, because guilt was your knew reason. Buried in your guilty state, you barely noticed the sound of shuffling and branched moving beside your bed. You snapped your head up when you heard knocking on your window.

It was Kris.

You gasped and stayed laying in pure surprise, then realized he needed to be let in. You opened the lock and opened the window for Kris; Who just sat on the window sill. A small, comforting smile was laced on his soft rose lips and he gazed at you with soft eyes.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you alone."