16

Friend's Matters

 

MISS ME???!!! ^^

 

 

 

“Sehun?”

 

Oh Sehun, who is playing basketball at the back of his house stops when he heard someone called his name. Mrs. Oh walks to the small white garden table carrying a tray of tea and cookies along with her. Sehun smiled upon seeing his mom. Throwing aside the orange coloured ball, Sehun walks to his mother and helps her carrying the tray. 

 

“You didn’t go out today?” 

 

He shook his head. “Feels like throwing some balls today.” 

 

Mrs. Oh pour him a cup of tea. While Sehun is drinking the tea, Mrs. Oh asks, “When are you going to introduce me your girlfriend?”

 

Sehun gulped the warm tea. Oh God. I totally forgot about that. He glanced nervously before decided to speak. “I will bring her tomorrow if you are okay with it.”

 

Mrs. Oh face light up! “Of course I’m okay with it! Ask her to eat lunch with us.”

 

Sehun couldn’t help but to nodded his head. 

 

He needs his girlfriend fast! 

 

 

 

 

Haru and Kai are watching Captain America at the cinema when she received a text from Sehun saying he wants to see her tonight. She glanced at her wrist watch and realised she has to cut short her date with Kai. 

 

“What’s wrong?” 

 

“I need to go.”

 

“What? I thought we are going to have dinner together.” Kai grabs her hand when Haru tried to walks away. “Haru, tell me, why so sudden?”

 

“It’s Sehun.”  And that make Kai released his grip. “What about him?” 

 

“Sehun texted me. I’m sorry Kai, but I need to go. There’s must be a reason why he suddenly wants to see me.” Because he has not contacted me after saying he hates me.

 

Kai sighed. Haru looks like she really wants to go and he can’t stop her. “Just call me afterwards Lee Haru. I deserved that at least.”

 

Haru suddenly feels guilty. Kai has told her that he is super excited for their date today and now she is ruining it. Taking Kai right hand, Haru give it a squeeze before lift herself a bit then leaned in to kiss Kai cheek. Making the man surprised. But soon after that, he grinned. 

 

 

 

“Was that supposed to make me better?”

 

She nodded. “I’m sorry. But I have something going on with Sehun that I can’t tell you about. I will make up for today later. A date with Lee Haru, part two!” She cutely make a peace sign. 

 

How can he stay mad at her when she already do this to him? Kai exhaled and pats her head. “Go ahead Lee Haru. Be safe.”

 

 

 

 

“Okay. I’m in front of your house now. Come out!”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes when he reads the text message. Grabbing his snapback, Sehun quickly jogs downstairs and went out from his house. Opening the gate, he quickly saw Haru is standing at the side, while kicking some pebbles on the road. 

 

“Yah!” 

 

He puts his snapback on Haru head. Haru glanced at him. “Yo.” She raised her hand. “What’s wrong?” 

 

“Do I need something to happen at me first before I can call you out?” 

 

Haru shrugged her shoulders. “You never call me or have our fifteen minutes of coffee break anymore.” 

 

When he heard her answer, Sehun feels guilty. When he was with Luhan, he will completely forget about others. “I’m sorry.” Haru shrugged her shoulders again. “I said I’m sorry.” He tugs his snapback that still on Haru head. 

 

“Whatever Oh. Why you want to see me?” 

 

“Umma wants to meet my girlfriend.”

 

“Oh !”

 

“Language, Lee Haru!” 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Oh and Mr. Oh are both busy in the kitchen, preparing lots of meal for their guest. Is the first time that Sehun has bring a girl back to the house and they are super duper excited! 

 

Meanwhile, in the car, Sehun and Haru are actually nervous. She glanced at him and saw his cold face. “Nervous?” He nodded. “Me too.”

 

Suddenly Sehun laughed, Haru looking at him weirdly. 

 

“Why are you laughing?” 

 

“Look at us. Being nervous and all that. It’s not like we are dating in real life.” He continues to laughs. “Yeah. But sorry to burst your bubble, once we enter your house, I am completely off market. You do know our parent real intention right?” 

 

Sehun nodded, “Us get married and have babies.” 

 

“Good boy. Now, are you sure you want to do this?” She takes a deep breath. 

 

“If it’s not with you, I won’t do it.” 

 

Haru turns to him, “That’s very sweet Oh, but not in this case.”

 

“Come on Lee Haru. Or should I say My Honey?” 

 

“Go die Oh!”

 

 

 

 

“Umma, appa, I’m back.” 

 

Once they heard their son’s voice, The Oh quickly leave everything they are doing right now and go to the door. 

 

“I’m so nervous!” Mrs. Oh managed to say before both of them reach the door. Once they reach there, they are literally smiling from ear to ear when they saw who’s the girl that Sehun bring.

 

“I knew it!” Mrs. Oh went kyaa when she saw Haru, wearing a pretty white dress with skinny jeans enter her house once she arrived at the door. While Mr. Oh is standing there dumbfounded. “Since when?” 

 

Haru shyly smiles when Mr. Oh eyes met hers.

 

 

“Err.. we can talk about that during our meal.” Sehun didn’t fail to act like a very gentle boyfriend as he puts his arm on Haru back when she is taking off her red Converse. 

 

Maintaining her smile, she lift herself a little bit to reach until Sehun ear. “Thank you honey.

 

Sehun bit his lip to prevent him from laughing out loud. “Welcome honey.”

 
 
 
Ailee's Note: Sorry for PROCRASTINATING LIKE A BAWS! The trailer is done and FM's poster 2.0 is done too! enjoy!!!