Chapter 2

New Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sure he is rich.” said Kwanghee.

“What type is his car?” you said.

“I don’t know. But I saw the exact type of car yesterday in front of school.” said Jinri.

“Oh my good I remember, is that the one that junmyeon have?” you said.

“Ah that’s right! I remember junmyeon come out from that car.” said Kwanghee.

You and your friend look at each other and nodded at the same time with an excited way. You look again at Kai’s direction. It looks like Kai is picked up by his driver.

“Ya ya! He even has driver like junmyeon.” said Kwanghee. He is more excited than everyone else.

“Ya, shut up. Why you are so excited by yourself.” Jinri try to calm down Kwanghee.

“But guys. I don’t want to lose. I need to kiss junmyeon.” you said

“Why? Just give up. You just need to treat us meal once a week for a month if you lose.” Said Kwanghee

“That is why I need to kiss junmyeon. Didn’t I say to you guys I don’t have money.” you said.

“Ok then we’ll wait. 1 week left. Don’t forget.” Said Jinri.

“Okay then. I’m going home first.” you said.

Your school isn’t far from your home. So you only need to walk to home. You begin to talk to yourself while kicking small stone in front of you.

“What should I do? Do I need to kiss him in public sauna so both of us will full of sweat together? But that will be gross. Ouch I can’t even imagine it.”

Your head start to thinking another way to kiss your boyfriend, Junmyeon. But suddenly,

“Ouch.”

You heard of a male voice in pain and then you found out there is a boy standing in front of you while patting his head. The small stone you kicked hit that boy.

“Junmyeon? Why you are here?”

It’s Junmnyeon. A person who inside of your brain right now.

“I miss you. I didn’t see you in the school at all since yesterday.” Junmyeon said. His face showing that he really miss you.

Of course. I hide from you, stupid.

“I miss you too. Have you eat? I haven’t. Let’s eat.” You said that because your stomach already growling.

“I have. But I will accompany you. Where do you want to eat? Any place is ok.” He said. As usual.

Assa. Another free expensive food.

“Follow me. I have a good place in my mind.” You gestured him to follow you.

“Walking? I come with my car.” He said. He disagree with the idea of walking.

“Ok! With car is better. Is too hot right now.” You said. It must be uncomfortable for you to look at him full of sweat when you are eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter