Chapter 1

New Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi guys! My name is Kim Jongin.”

A new classmate in your class introduce himself in front of your class. You are not interested at all. He is taller than you, so much taller, you believe your neck will hurt if you talk for a long time with him. He is handsome, yes, you know it. But that doesn’t impress you because so many boys in your school as handsome as he is. There are already 3 handsome flower boys in your class.

“But, you can call me Kai.” He ended his introduction.

“What?” you said. You suddenly pay attention to the new classmate because you heard of his nickname.

“Any question for your new friend?” your teacher asked you.

“No.” you answer your teacher question and immediately facing the window beside you in the arrogant mode. Without your knowledge, the new classmate is looking at you. He probably curious why you suddenly said “what” earlier.

“Okay then sit down in the corner, Kai. In that empty seat.”

Kai nodded.

In the middle of lessons, you get bored. You watch everything except the white board and your teacher. Suddenly you are interested in your new classmate, Kai.

“Ck Kai. What a lame name? Why use nickname? Jongin is better.” You said softly to yourself. You look at him from head to toe and ended it with the conclusion that your new classmate must be a nerd one. The students who doesn’t like to play around because they need to study more and more.

“100% sure. He is nerd.”

“Who?” your friend, Jinri, who sit beside you suddenly asking you.

“That person.” You pointed at Kai. Jinri looked at Kai.

“Are you sure? But he is handsome though.”

“I don’t know. I will talk to him later to make sure.”

“Our class have 4 flower boys now.”

“Yeah. That’s tru- Ouch! Who throw this chalk to m- I’m sorry.”

It’s your teacher who throw the chalk. She want to throw it to your table but it went to your head.

“I’m sorry too for throwing it to your head but can you please pay attention and stop looking at the new student? You can talk to him later.”

Damn

You annoyed for what your teacher said. Kai must be thinking that you have something to him. You looked at Kai and surprise, he actually didn’t look at your direction at all. He is busy writing on his book.

“Jinri-ya, told ya. He is nerd.”

 

Break time

You walk towards Kai directions. After you stand up in front of Kai, you kicked his desk to get his attention. He is a little bit surprised by your action.

“Hi. My name is this.” You pointed at your name tag.

“Oh, Hi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter