Game on and

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taeyeon got to school early then his friends, and Couldn't find Yuri anywhere and Yoong is at his spot, the back of the school having a smoke. 

So he decided to just go to class early. Mrs. Lee math class was empty, only Taeyeon in it, but soon a group of girls walk by his desk, smiling widely. 

" Hello, Taeyeon" They all say. Didn't want to be, rude he bow his head, " Hi" He greeted simply. 

" Taeyeon...I made something fro you!" One girl said and handed him a plastic box. Taeyeon took it and open the lid to find, freshly made cookies. 

" Wow these looks good! Thank you!" He smile charmingly at them, making them squeal. Oblivious to them, someone just past by and saw everything. 

She frowned then walk off with jealousy. Back to Taeyeon and the girls, the bell rang and the ladies bid byes to him. 

" Morning class! today I will arrange your seatings" Mrs Lee told them then read her chart. Taeyeon requested for the front row, since he likes to focus on the board. 

Fortunately, Yuri is just behind him. " Okay class get into your new seats!" Mrs Lee smile and begin her teaching.

Yay we're learning about Volumes, I just read a book on it! this will be easy as cake....* Sniff sniff*...hmm wow this girl smells geewwdd! 

Taeyeon kept on sniffing the girl besides him like a dog. Tiffany had the feelign someone is sniffing her, turn her head and saw a kid sniffing her, while his eyes close. 

Omo your so cute! Such luck to be seated next to you Taeyeon!!

Tiffany smiles and giggles when Taeyeon opens his eyes to see the girl looking at him, smiling widely. " Oh....er...I..I'm sorry..hehe...you smell good~" He shyly said. 

" Thank you Taeyeon ah" Tiffany beam him an eyesmile, but Taeyeon just blink a few times and turn his head to face the board. 

... Does my eyesmile not work on you Taeyeon? * sobs* 

In the middle of class, a student rush in, breathing like it was his last breath, holding a slip. " * panting* Hi...S-sorry...here * panting* " Yuri handed Mrs Lee his late pass. 

He was confuse for a second, as he didn't know where to sit, then Taeyeon help him by pointing the empty seat behind him. 

" Thanks Taeng~" Yuri whisper as he walk to his seat. His heart beats faster and his body froze, when he found out who is sittign next to him.

 Ohh gosh, she's sitting next to me! Please let this be a whole year seat! I don't want to gooo!!

Feeling someone staring at her, Jessica turns her head and found Yuri eye locking her. She smirk when she remember Taecyeon's game. Game On.

This is going to be fun * Evil laugh* 

She smiles at him and turn her head to the teacher. The smile made Yuri almost drop. It was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter