Eh?!

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun is in panic mode right now. It's been 24 hours since Yoong went missing. " I'm sure he'll be back soon Seo" Tiffany pats her back as Seohyun is sobing on Tiffany's chest. 

The Taeny and Yulsic couple are at Seo's resident right after Seohyun called them and told Yoong hasn't returned yet. 

" Here drink this Seohyun" Jessica walks out of the kitchen and handed her a hot lotte. Moments later, the door bell rang and Jessica open revealing Taeyeon and Yuri. 

" Seobang~" Jessica smiled and hug her lover as they walk to the girls. Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany and hug her waist. 

" Any luck?" They ask, Taeri was out searching for Yoong and still no signs of him. Seohyun begin to cry more. 

" Unnie...I miss..him" She said in between. Tiffany hug her tightly and rub her back. " Aish where is this kid" Yuri said frustrated and keeps on dialling Yoong's number. 

" Have you tried his brother?" Taeng suggested. Yuri raised an eyebrow then begin searching for Yoong's brother. 

Few minutes later Yuri was on the line with Daehyun. " Jinja? You haven't seen him? ....Ok..thanks Hyung" Yuri sigh heavily as he hung up. 

" He said he hasn't seen him in a while" Yuri said to Seohyun who just nodded. She knew why, he was spending everyday with her. 

" Unnie...what am I going to do with out Yoong?" Seohyun cried. 

" It'll be alright Seobaby, he'll comeback...shhh" Tiffany smile warmly and motherly. Taeyeon smiles at the scene. 

Soon the evening turns into night time. They all decided to stay at the Seo's house since Mr and Mrs Seo are out of town. 

" Hey, how is she?" Yuri ask as Jessica just came out of Seohyun's room. Jessica gave him a smile then sat next to him on the couch. 

" She cried to sleep...I feel bad for her" Said Jessica sadly. She snuggle closer to Yuri and hide her face in his neck. 

" Me too... I'll try my best to find him" Yuri said and planted a peck on her temple. 

" Yuri ah" 

" Hmm?" Jessica pulled out and look into his eyes. " Promise to never leave me again?" She ask teary. 

Yuri was shock but smile sweetly then cupped her face, giving her many kisses before he say.." Never, I promise, Leaving you was such a pain back then" He sealed it witha  sweet passionate kiss. 

 

" Taetae..." Tiffany muble when she felt someone back hug her. She already knew it was her boyfriend by the way he hugs her. 

Taeyeon turns her around to face him. " She's sleeping?" He ask about Seohyun. Tiffany nodded and smile weakly. 

" I love you" Taeyeon blurted out suddenly making her look at him wierdly. Taeyeon let out a chuckle and peck her cheek. 

" Do you know why I love you?" He ask. SHe nods. " Hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter