Bangtan Lifestyle

The Primes

 Bangtan Lifestyle

 

“You have no decisions in the matter. Do you know why?”

I shook my head ‘no’ as I stared up into his nearly black eyes.

“Because now…….I own you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in silence, my eyes wide as he towered above me. His hot breath burning my eyes with the smell of alcohol. I scoffed, pushing him away from me as I moved quickly to the other side of the now empty room. He let out a drawn out irritated breath before turning around to face me with a look of indifference on his face. 

 

“Excuse me, but what do you mean by ‘You own me’? Because last time I checked the only gang I owe money to is BAP.”

 

“It means that you are going to work for me for the next six months. Your friend isn't as bound to the contract as you are but seeing as she has no where else to go, she is still part of it all in a way.” he commented casually putting his hands in his pockets. 

 

“I get that but there is no reason to live in your house, that doesn't even make any sense. Whats up with you and your all powerful friend over there thinking that it is a good idea to trade me off like a broke e!” I exclaimed crossing my arms. 

 

He put his arms up in surrender, “Hey, i don't care what you like to do in your spare time. You do you, I don't care but like I said before you and your little tag along are very interesting. Yongguk already has you two working, and I just want something pretty and different to look at.” 

I hadn't noticed that he was moving closer to me until I felt him softly drag his hand down my cheek. I looked up as he tried to draw me in with those………intense eyes that seemed to see everything and the fact that I was terrified. But I couldn't let him know that.

 

I scoffed again pushing him away from me putting my hand on my hip. 

 

“Again I say, Thanks but no tha- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I exclaimed loudly as he grabbed my waist pulling me out of the door.  My heart began to pound faster as I looked around for help from someone. I thought about screaming again but Namjoon saw this a forcefully pushed me into the wall. 

 

“I wouldn't do that if I were you.” he said in a low threatening voice with a hand covering my mouth. 

“Everyone here is a friend of the each gang, every single person either work for me, Yongguk or JaeBum so screaming for help wouldn't be much use to you now, would it?” 

 

I shivered with fear taking a inhaling deeply to keep him from noticing it. 

 

“Whatever! I’m going to make noise if I want to make noise.” 

 

“Just be quiet.” he tried in a less harsh tone. 

 

“Umm…. let me think about that one.” I said as I hummed the jeopardy countdown tone. “And the answer is…….No! Now let go, you have one nothing.” I demanded as we walked down the stairs, bodies pressed together and his hand still securely around my waist. 

 

“Now why would I do that when I’m already getting what I came for?” he said with a smirk.

 

“Kill yourself.” I jeered.

“Ehhh nope. Then you would miss me.” He chuckled maneuvering through the crowed casino room with ease. 

 

“Namjoon! Where are you going in such a rush?” a voice called from behind us. He stopped and became stiff next to me  before groaning  turning to face the voice behind us. 

 

“Jaebum I have don't have the time or patients to deal with you right now.” he said indifferently his face deadpan; all expressions gone. 

 

“Awwww Joonie your so mean to me!” he mocked from his leather VIP booth. Two young girls in ty looking clothing flanked each side of him. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes he face practically screaming unamused, “Is there a reason you want to waste my time because if not I will go.”

 

“Oh look at this, you’ve taken an interest in the little foreign girl.” he said with a chuckle, his little open 24 hour girls laughed along with him. Namjoon stayed silent as if to ‘uh huh and?’ with his arm still uncomfortably around my waist.

 

“Sweetheart, maybe after you’re done with him you could come with me and we can finish our previous conversation.” Jaebum said with a wink while he took another sip of whatever brown liquid that swirled in his glass. I turned my nose up at this, slightly offended that he thought was some type of cheap hoe that was leader hopper. 

“No sir I’m good, I could live without another near encounter with a coke head. 

 

“Aish, so harsh! You two must be close friends.” he whined. I made a face trying to use this moment to get away from potential crackhead #1. Namjoon seemed to notice my evading body warmth because he pressed me even closer to him. 

 

“Ohhh but I really don’t care.” 

 

He chuckled darkly with an amused expression while the wanna be strippers giggled before give me evil glares. 

 

“I like her. She's feisty. You should keep her around or someone might try and snatch her up.” he said causally looking up at me through sunken in eyes and with a pretty attractive face but his eyes held something scary. Something I didn't want to learn about. A chill ran down my back and I averted my gaze. 

 

“I have no time for this Jae. Just stay on your side and I’ll stay on mine, minding my business and my bullets.” Namjoon commented cooly causing Jasbum’s amused expression to drop as we walked out of the casino. The cool brisk air assaulted my bare skin as we walked down the sidewalk. 

 

“Could you let go, I know how to walk.”

 

“I know, that’s why I’m still holding you cause you can run too.” he said as we walked slowly down the block.  

I scoffed at this, “Please, you do see the heels on my feet right now, right? Nobody is trying to run in these even if I might get shot today. He laughed caused a rumble to down my side. I was scared that these men might get me killed but strangely, I didn't feel as scared as I probably should have been. And what frightened me the most was that I felt drawn to this danger, as if I was being controlled internally. 

 

Eventually we came up to a black luxury car parked on the curb outside a convenient store. He lead me to the passenger side of the car then opened the door for me not letting go of my waist until I was seated inside the warm car. 

 

On the outside looking in, we looked like a young wealthy couple. When in reality, I was trapped in a lethal cycle triggered by the ignorance of a father. The door closed and he went around to get into the drivers side. We drove in silence through Gangnam, questions floating through my head until I could no longer hold them in. 

 

“So what exactly do you want me to do while I work for you? You never really specified my job.” 

 He was silent for a minute before answering with a smirk, “You’ll be my personal maid! Cooking, cleaning and you will even have to wear the outfit!” he said his expression becoming dreamy like those ert boys in animes. My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide, “Ohhhhh Hell no! BUMP ALL OF THAT! I refuse to wear a maid outfit!” 

He raised an eyebrow at this before laughing out loud. 

 

“Your reaction almost makes me want to make you wear the outfit!” he said through his laughter. 

 

“OOHHH you really should kill yourself.” I pouted grumbling to myself. 

 

“If I go down your coming down with me sweetheart.” he said with a wink before turning into a wealthy looking neighborhood. We passed a few houses before driving down a private road up to a large victorian mansion.  My jaw dropped in awe as I looked at the dark silhouette of the house again the moon light. 

 

“I guess drug money pays pretty well, huh?” I mumbled to myself. 

 

“You got that right, but you haven’t seen the inside yet.” he said with a smile before parking in front of the house. He turned the car off and got out. I moved to open the door but he came around to help me out, this time not holding tightly onto me. 

 

“So you trust me not to run now?” 

“I don’t trust people, Jazmyne. Its I a quality I’ve learned to get rid of.” his tone was serious as we walked to the front door. Namjoon opened the door and the house seemed to be asleep. Everything was silent except for the sound of our foots steps against the hardwood floor. I looked up and saw a large swirly staircase that lead up stairs while the long passage way in front of us lead to three separate areas. Above our heads was a classic chandelier that twinkled in the moonlight. 

 

“Wow. Thats so pretty!” 

 

“I know right.” he said casually looking up at the glass shards.

 

“Come on, its late. I will show you to your room and you can start work for me in the morning.” 

 

I nodded, and followed him down the hallway; we walked up a back stair case that looks kind of the like a servant hall. We stopped at a bland dark brown wooden door. 

 

“Here’s the room you will be staying in and your friend is in the room at the end of the hallway.” he said pointing toward a similar looking door. 

 

“Okay thanks.” 

 

“Okay goodnight. Please be up at 7:00 am to start breakfast. Everyone should be up before then but won’t be hungry until then.” 

I nodded before turning my back to open the door. The room was small but it had a half a bath and a queen sized bed with white sheets. There was one large window that looked out into the backyard, which was gigantic. I sighed and decided that I should probably take a shower even if it was pretty much almost midnight. I looked into the bathroom and it was really clean with soap, rags and towels hanging neatly all over. 

 

I stripped down and stepped into the hot water. It trickled down my body as I thought about the time to come and how I had strange feeling about everything that was happening. First, the debt then the drugs now the potential of getting and killed in the house. 

I can’t take this.

Tears of stress fell down my face as the water continued to fall. The water grew cold so I turned it off and stepped out into the chill air. I covered up in a robe, because I had no other clothes in the house at the moment, and walked into the dark bedroom. Casually I walked to the bed so I could turn on a light in the room when suddenly I was grabbed by the waist and tossed onto the bed. 

 

“What are you doing little foreign girl? I wasn't done talking to you! You ran away too fast.” a man slurred drunkenly as he tried to tear at my robe. 

 

“What the hell….” I said trying to push him off of me but who ever this person was, was very strong. 

 

“Come on boo, give Suga some suga.” he said trying to kiss me on the face. Again I pushed back trying to kick away the obvious confused drunk man. 

 

“Sir get off of me now before I am forced to get physical.” I stated calmly. 

 

“Physical? Really? That would be great.” he said seemingly becoming more sober as he held my body down, staring down at my body with hungry eyes. I cringed, fighting to push him away by kicking at him fiercely but he straddled me forcing my arms down. 

 

“C’mon babe. Why are you and your friend so mean? Just give me a kiss and relax.” he drunkenly pushed his lips onto mine. I spit in his face pausing, “Really you are going to be like that….” he said drawing his hand back to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. 

 

“Min Yoongi. I think she gets it.” a familiar voice called from the door. I looked over and Namjoon looked at his second in command with an indifference. Min Yoongi looked over with a sober smirk before winking down at me, “Don’t be so quick to get comfortable. Trust is a very rare and stupid thing to have in this business.” 

 

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as both men stood at the door staring down at my shaking body. 

 

“We will see you in the morning at breakfast.” he said before walking away. 

 

“Oh and welcome to the Bangtan house.” Namjoon said with a wink closing the door leaving me in the dark. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

 

Unknown

 

The room smelled of stale cigarettes and cheap perfume. I groaned as I pushed myself up from the hotel bed looking around at my surroundings. Two sets of skinny pale arms were draped around my chest, I scoffed down at those easy girls before my phone began to ring. 

 

“Hello.” 

 

“The plan to attack the main house tomorrow and the load will be sent out as planned.”

 

“Good. And the new girl?” 

 

“She is with Namjoon. Do you still want us to carry out the plan as we said?” 

 

“Yes, but be careful with her. I want her alive.”

 

“Understood, Mr. Im.”

 

I hung up quickly, putting my clothes back on walking slowly out of the building and into my car. 

 

It begins with a house of fire.