I Own You

The Primes

Chapter 4- I own you.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

My phone blasted in my ear pulling me from my peaceful sleep. Clumsily I move my hand around until eventually I could grasp it.

"What?", I growled into the phone keeping my eyes closed hoping and praying it was not who I thought it was.

"GOOD MORNING JAZZY!!", Daehyun practically yelled into the phone oh so cheerfully. I didn't even answer as I began to plot his slow death when I noticed exactly what time it was.

"Daehyun....it is five o'clock in the morning."

"Oh I know."

"Do you take some type of sick pleasure in messing with me or do you just have nothing better to do?", I asked not bringing my voice about a tired gargle.

"Ehh...a mixture of the two. Plus the way I see it, you are fun to mess with and since you have a debt to pay that will take two years for you to pay off, you are stuck with me. So I will become your amazing attractive older brother. So you should call me oppa.", he said so smugly I could practically feel his ego through the phone.

"Never, in my living days. Anyways, what do you want Daehyun?"

"Nothing! Just wanted to say hi, bye now!", with that cheerful note he hung up causing me to spazz out in frustration at the childish man.

"I swear, I'm just going to choke him out one day!", I growled to myself as I begrudgingly got up to go downstairs while Ari slept. I was tempted to wake her up, so she too could suffer, but thought against it. Slowly I walked down the steps of the dark house, my footsteps echo through the sleeping house with my eyes still stuck together with sleep as I made some coffee for myself.

"Oh you read my mind, I love coffee.", deep dark voice said with a hot breath tickling the nape of my neck. Instantly I threw my porcelain mug across the room, shattering it on the opposite wall. Barely missing YongGuk's face. He He looked at the broken cup and chuckled before walking into the living room.

"No need to be so violent, it's just coffee.", he said before sitting down nonchalantly in one of the single chairs in the room before moving to light a cigar he got from his jacket pocket.

"I'm not violent, it's called a reflex.,", I said with a scowl of disgust as I stared at the puffs of smoke worm into the air quality of the house.

"Besides, wouldn't you feel the same way if someone broke into your house?", I said causally as I sat down on the sofa across from him, knowing that he wasn't trying to leave anytime soon.

"Break in?", he cackled with a punctuated puff.
"They wouldn't even make it as far as my front door without getting shot."

"And you call me violent.", I scuffed while rolling my eyes.

"Plus, why would I break into a house I practically own. Does that really make sense?", he said smugly. I decided not to respond as I stared at him, "Is there a reason why you choose such a time to come here or is this just a personal visit?"

"Daehyun didn't tell you? Oh well , I can't really except him to do all of that. It's not his job.", he said with another casual puff of cigar smoke.

"That can kill you, you know?", I said motioning towards his cigar as he continues to puff smoke. He looked me for a second before reaching into his jacket, pulling out a 22mm handgun. He examined it in his hand before looking up at me pointing it towards my head. My eyes went wide as he pulled the trigger. My ears began to ring from the explosion of gun powder as I felt the bullet, if only briefly, swish my face hitting a vase behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"This can and will kill you if you are not careful in my line of business, sweetheart. But this cigar is merely smoke and tobacco, that can only slowly deplete my lungs. Nothing more.", he said seriously putting his gun back in its previous location. I was too shocked to move. A bullet that so easily could have stolen my life, is being wielded by a man who couldn't careless about my life. This was what frightened me.
He chuckled slightly before standing up to leave, "I glad you agree. Anyways, I have decided that you and your friend should work at the casino. I think that you two would be rather exciting additions, don't you think?"

"Oh how wonderful.", I said sarcastically, trying to hide the shaking fear in my voice was trying to unveil.

"That's the spirit! Love the enthusiasm! There is another meeting that I want you to host at another meeting tonight but this time you are not performing just standing around look pretty. Be there at 6:30 to get ready.
Have a nice day, I will see you and your friend tonight."
With that, he flicked his cigar into the nearest waster basket. Tobacco embers sprinkled down from the bud onto the floor as the door clicked behind him. Leaving the wounded house in silence. I let out a shaky breath before standing back up, going back to make my coffee. With shaking hands I added contents to my steaming beverage.

It was around 9am when Ari ran frantically into the kitchen in her cleaning uniform.

"JAZZZYY!! We are going to be late!!"

I silently sipped on my coffee casually waiting for her to notice that I wasn't dressed nor stressed.

"Hmm? Oh look at the time.", I said messing with her now.

"JAZZY! You are not about to get me shot today! Get up! We have to go!", she said frantically yanking me towards the door.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Yongguk visited us this morning and told me that we are working at the casino now."

She paused, stared at me.

"You mean to tell me.......I could've have slept until 1pm and you didn't think to inform me about that valuable piece of information?"

I just grinned cheekily, "Nope I just didn't feel like telling you. Anyways GOOD MORNING!"

She groan with frustration before stomping back upstairs while I laughed.

"That's not even okay! I'm going to go back to sleep don't wake me up until it's time to leave.", she grumbled each word accented with a stomp.

"Okay I'll wake you up in twenty minutes!", I yelled up the stairs as she groaned even louder her door slamming while I laughed even harder.

That day we just ate candy and ramen while watching spongebob until 5:30 when we both took showers and dressed in sweatpants waiting for Deahyun and Jongup to pick us up like Yongguk had instructed them do. Right at 6:30 the doorbell rang rapidly.

"I'm coming! No need to be so impatient!”, I shouted throwing the door open to see Daehyun and Jongup waiting standing on the other side of the door. Daehyun’s finger still set over the doorbell button, prepared to smash the button again if necssascary.

“Hello Jazmyne!”, he said cheekyily while Jongup stared off with an indifferent look on his face. 

“Daehyun.”, I said rolling my eyes at him before turning around to call Ari so we could go. 

“What are you two wearing?”,Daehyun exclaimed as he saw our tank tops and baggy sweatpants. 

“Clothes.”, we both said in unison, looking at him as if to ask, ‘Is there a problem?’

“Do you two know what this meeting is for or why you are even going?”, Jongup said shaking his head.

“Nope I was hoping you two would elaborate on it.”, I said crossing my arms around my chest waiting for one of them to say something.

“The Primes.”, Daehyun said seriously after a pause as he began looking at some family pictures up and down the wall. 

“The who what now?”, Ari asked confusion apparent on her face.

“The meeting of the 3 primes. It is a meeting that happens once a month between the 3 most powerful gangs in nation, B.A.P, The Bangtan Brothers, and The Seven Blood Snakes or just Seven Snakes. They all meet up to discuss power, territory, smaller levels of the gang and distribution within the casino.”, he explained casually as we followed him through the halls to the kitchen, in which he eventually wandered to. 

“Distribution? Distribution of what?”. I asked scared to hear the answers. He paused for a second before Jongup answered for him.

“.” 

My jaw dropped and my eyes bugged out.

“Don’t stress about it, Jay. We have a rule to keep the order. We are just the big plant that gets the money the smaller sections of the gang gets from doing the dirty work.”, Daehyun said draping his arms over mine and Ari’s shoulder. 

“Don’t act so surprised. We are not just some random gang that goes around shooting people, we have to have order and levels. And right now, you two have just found the top. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After explaining to us what was actually going on around us, I was lost in my own thoughts. Fear of death, jail, and temptation clouded my focus as Daehyun shoved a long black one shoulder dress into my hands, while doing the same thing for  Ari but a long sleeve blue short dress. 

“Hurry and change we have to leave soon.”, he commanded, pushing us back upstairs.

“Gosh! I’m going, chill!”, I yelled and went to my room to get ready. Quickly, I slipped into the dress and it fit. I wondered how he knew my size but couldn’t really care at the moment as I put on my make up in 2 minutes flat. 

“Ari! Time to go!”, I called into her room watching her struggle with the makeup.

“Do you need help, because you look like the struggle.”, I asked laughing. 

“Don’t judge me! You know I don’t usually wear makeup!”, she grumbled tossing her eyeliner on the dresser top.

I laughed and quickly put on the rest of here makeup and we ran down stairs with phone and shoes in hand. 

“About time! We need to leave, Yongguk doesn’t like starting late. He gets pretty scary when things start late.”, Daehyun warned as we got into the car. 

“I bet he does.”, I said under my  breath as we drove away to the soon to be familiar casino.

30 minutes later we arrived at the casino, shoes on and completely composed as we stepped out of the car into the the early night air. 

“Come on girls.”. Jongup said motioning for us to follow him while Daehyun went to find a play to part. We walked through the main floor getting hungry stares from old men and young money. 

“I call the one in the blue but the one in the black has an though!”, someone jeered from the back of the room. I stopped for a second before looking over my shoulder at the man who spoke. 

“Do you want to say that again? Because I would prefer not to have to kill someone today.”, I said my tone cold and threatening. 

“OH so your into whips and chains? Me likey! I’ll take you and your friend show you a good time.”, he continued  to shout while his friends  encouraged him with their own erted jeers.
 
I looked over at Ari and she had was looking at them with indifference for the men clearly written on her face. I opened my mouth to say something back, wishing I had something more comfortable on so I could properly go over there and kill a ert but before i could even move, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waste turning me away from the men. 

“Do we have a problem?”, a slightly familiar deep voice asked. The room went silent as other casino goers stopped to watch the scene unfold in front of them. 

“Kim Namjoon! Is this your girl?”, the originally asked fear in his voice. Namjoom didn’t saying anything, he just watched and waited but his eyes, no longer covered in deep sunglasses were missing leaving behind nearly black eyes, which spoke volumes and sent a shiver of fear through my body even though the words hidden in the eyes were not for me. 

“Our apologies, sir! We didn’t mean any disrespect to you, sir. Just got a little drunk and carried away.”, another one of them babbled. Namjoon. who was still holing my waist, just raised his eyebrow as if to ask ‘Are you done?’. The men just shut up and bowed before he turned us both around to walk up the stair where Ari and Daehyun waited. 

“You can let go now.”, I said trying to move out of his grip. He looked down at me with his dark eyes scanning me up in done before letting go.

“Thanks for that.”

“Your welcome, but now you owe me something. I just haven’t figured out what yet.”, with that weird crypt message he walked into a room marked ‘conference room’.

“What was that all about?”, Ari asked coming beside me, looking at the double doors Namjoon just walked through. 

“I don’t even know nor care at the moment. Lets just get this thing over with.”, I said with a shrug. Daehyun pushed pasted us checking the time.

“Go in now, sit in the empty chairs next to the girls.”, he instructed before opening the door. 

There in front of us was a large oval shaped table with groups of people split into three sections. We saw Yongguk at one head of the table with Zelo and Jongup sitting next to him while the rest of BAP filled in. On the other head of the table sat Namjoon staring indifferently into space while Yoongi spoke to him about something. I recognized the other one, Jungkook, I think was his name. He was sitting next to a girl in a light blue and green long dress. The girl had a look of innocence but I could tell by the look in her eyes, that looks can be deceiving. Next to her was another girl, she was in an old fashion light pink dress while she exchanged touches and looks with the man next her. 

“Haliey, Jimin! Calm yourselves.”, the innocent looking girl scolded the black girl in pink. 

“Don’t talk about me Eryn. We know you and Jungkook are down low freaks.”, the Haliey girl countered. I laughed but quickly covered my laugh when they noticed us. 

“Who are you?”, Haliey asked curiously looking up at us. 

“Im Jazmyne. And this is Ari.”

“Who are you with?”, Eryn asked eyeing us up and down. I thought about her question for a second to make sure I was answering correctly.

“BAP.”

“Ohh, the big shots!”, Haliey said turning to her boyfriend, Jimin. 

“Oppa! I need you to move so I can make friends.”, she said in an annoying high voice which this Jimin person seemed to enjoy. Personally the word oppa in a high voice is just painful. 

“Yes you too Kookie.”, Eryn said in a baby voice. I looked at both men before they stood up with adoration in their eyes but tried to play it off as if they were still gangsters.

“Okay, okay I’ll move, but i got you when we get home.”, Jimin said with a wink before walking off to sit with Yoongi and another man who I think is named Jung Ho Seok.

Jungkook did the same kiss Eryn on the check before sitting on the other side of Namjoon with a crazy looking orange hair guys with his feet on the wood conference table. 

“Taehyung, get your feet off the table like that!”, Eryn scolded like a mother. 

“Your not my mom.”, he teased, sticking his tongue out. She roiled her eyes before turning towards us. 

“So tell us about yourselves.”

It turns out that both Haliey and Eryn were heiress to large companies back in the U.S but live in Korea for school. We told them about our situation and they just shook their heads. 

“Thats messed up parenting.”, Haliey said. 

“I know right!”, we both agreed before Yongguk cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention.

“Do anyone know where Jae Bum is I’m getting very tired of waiting for him so we can start.”

“He could be off impreganting some or sniffing inventory. You never know.”, Namjoon said coolly staring at the rest of the Snakes. 

“Namjoon!”, Yongguk boomed causing everyone to flinch but Namjoon who just shrugged. 

“Joonie! Why are you so mean!”, Jae Bum strutted in causally with his hands in his pockets. 

“Must you be a pain in the ?”

“Only sometimes.”

“Enough, you two. I don’t feel like shooting someone in the head today, so don’t try my life.”, Yongguk said rubbing the bridge of his nose. 

The men silenced and the meeting was continued.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“JAE BUM! WHERE IS MY MONEY GOING?!”, Yongguk’s voice resonated through the room. 

“Whatever would you mean? If anything I’m making you more money by trying to expand.”

“Thats not what I’m saying! I’m loosing valuable distributors, and you don’t seem to understand the meaning of don’t touch the inventory!” 

The once calm meeting had turned into an argument between the prime leaders.

“I had nothing to do with those crack head fools. They killed themselves. I had no work in it.”, he said with a shrug

Yongguk huffed while the room went silent. Until a phone rang. Everyone looked up to see it was Yongjae’s phone. Quickly he slipped out to answer. 


“I believe this meeting it over for now. Jae Bum stay off Bangtan territory and limit your distribution. You are too ambitious and that could get you killed.” 

Everybody then began to move out of the room to go home. We said our goodbyes to our new friends Hakiey and Eryn.

“You guys should come by the house sometime.”, they offered we just nodded as they left with their boyfriends. Yongjae came back into the room and whispered something to Zelo who paused before cursing lightly under his breath. Pushing himself out of his chair walking out of the room. 


~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Zelo POV

Ignorant bastards!!!! I thought to myself as I walked into alley behind the casino. Stood in the darkness, fidgeting nervously.

"So do you want to tell me why and how the cops found your haul this time?", I asked  impatiently trying not to get angry.

"Zelo!!! I didn't know that would send you! I thought it was Jungkook."

"You wish I was Jungkook! Jungkook is nicer and thinks first before acting.", I practically growled out.

"Zelo don't be too rash now."

"Oh obviously don't know me then. I want to know who ing told you to take so many less people on that route through Busan?", I growled out the clenched teeth my voice echoing into the empty night. 

"Jae Bum. He said that Yongguk want to spend less money on this haul."
My mind went blank as I stared at the man, his ignorance disgusting. 

"How old are you?", I asked hand reaching towards my gun as I talked calmly. 

"20, sir."

"Oh so much older yet still so stupid."

"Excuse me?"

"You may go, and make sure this won't happen again.", I said shooing him off with a flick of my hand.

"Really thank you sir! You won't regret it.", he said before turning to run away. 

"No I won't.", I said under my breath as I pointed the gun towards the retreating figure's head. Pulled the trigger. 
BOOM!

He dropped to the ground cleanly before he could make it out of the alley. Clean head shot. I sighed as I looked down that the once living man. 

"Of course you won't be alive to make me regret it."
With that I causally put my hands in my pockets before walking back out side leaving the dead man with nothing but the moonlight shimmering down in the night.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~
Jazmyne POV

 

“Jazmyne! I have something to tell you.”, Yongguk said motioning me to follow him. Cautiously Ari and I walked up with him towards Namjoon and Yoongi. 

“What is it?”

“Well Namjoon here said he wanted to have you two work for him at Bangtan house for a while, in exchange for paying a one third of  your debt."

I stood wide eyed at him trying to see if he was serious. He just stood there  with a smirk on his face.

"Are you serious?", Ari asked looking how I was feeling. 

"I don't like to joke. You two will work for Bangtan for a few months, then you can come back and finish out the rest of your time working for us but you still have to work at the casino during your time with Bangtan."

"So you mean to tell me that I have been sold off to some weird, black eyed, potential crack head . Is that what you mean to tell me?!", Ari was on the verge of hysteria as I looked at the two men.

"I'm not a , one. I don't snuff coke, it gross enough watching other people do it.", he commented motioning for Yoongi to take Ari with him.  She tried to move away from him but his grip was strong and he dragged her to the that seem the be outside.

"I don't care, I'm not going with you. I refuse to.", I declared crossing my arm.
NamJoon pause as he  got in my face, cornering me into the wall both of his arms on either side of me. 

"You have no decision, you know why?"

I shook my head no.

"Because now, I own you."