3. Heart of Gold

Investigating The Ghosts of SM High

Heart of Gold


"I'm Jessica Jung. You?"

Yoona was frozen on her spot, freaked out. "J-J-Jes-Jessica Ju-Jung, you say?" she managed to say, and Jessica nods her head.

"Yup. Why?"

"My name is Yoona and I have something really important to ask you."


Jessica sighed, fiddling with her fingers.

"So it has gone this far, huh..?" she said to herself sadly, her bangs covering her eyes.

"I-it's true?" Yoona asked and Jessica nods weakly.

"Yes, it's true. Please, don't say this to anyone! I'll be thrown to prison!" she began tearing up.

Yoona sighed heavily. "Okay, I won't. But, I have a strange feeling when I walk through the halls a couple of minutes ago."

Jessica stared at her seriously. "Is it true?"

Yoona nods. "Yes. It's like someone.. or something, is watching my every move."

"Then they're back." Jessica covered her face.

"Who is? Who is back?"

"Them.... Hwa Jung and Jungkook."


"Yoona."

"Hey, Yoona."

"Yooooonaaaaa..."

"...."

"YOOONAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Yoona snapped back to reality. She saw Hyoyeon glaring in front of her.

"Waaasup, Hyo?"

"Don't wassup me! You've been spacing out! What happened?"

Yoona sighed. She knew she had to tell her friends about last afternoon.

"Just... just listen, okay? And please call those boys." Yoona said, rubbing her forehead.


"What?"

"I told you. Jessica-ssi said to me that the story is true. And that Hwa Jung and Jungkook are coming back."

"Coming back? From what? The toilet?" asked Onew, who instantly get a punch from Luhan.

"No you idiot, she meant the dead!"

"No, not the dead too you moron! They're back to haunt her... and possibly us."

"How? They don't even know our existence." Sehun stated.

"Well, I felt this strange feeling that someone is watching me yesterday."

Hyoyeon huffed. "I knew it! I knew I shouldn't left you there alone!"

"That's not important now, Hyo. We need to get rid of these ghosts."

"Listen Yoona, you said that you don't believe in ghosts. Now, you're being extra paranoid of them." Siwon said chuckling.

"Fine! If you don't believe me, I'll go alone." Yoona snapped and left them.


Jessica was very surprised when Yoona came to her.

"How can we meet Hwa Jung and Jungkook?"

Jessica's lips twitched to a slight smile. "Tonight. At 9.30 P.M. Meet me at the school gates, and we'll take care of them once and for all."


School Gates, 9.28 P.M

"Jessica-ssi!"

"Here, Yoona. And please drop the honorifics. Call me Jessica-unnie."

Yoona grinned. "Sure thing."

As they walked in the direction of the door, a head popped from one of the trees.

"There you are! Guys, I see them!" Taemin shouted.

One by one, SNSD and the boys came in view.

Yoona was shocked. "W-What are you guys doing!?"

Jessica giggled. "Are they your friends?"

"Y-yeah.. They are."

"We come to help you! We're sorry that we doubted your story. Now I know that you will never lie." Sunny smiled.

Yoona smiled at them. "Then follow us."


The halls were already dark. Pitch black, even. Nothing is heard except the footsteps of the eleven people.

"Okay, it's pitch black here. Let's count. I'm one." Yoona who is in front said.

"2." Jessica continued.

"3."

"4."

"5."

"6."

"7."

"8."

"9."

"10."

"11."

"12."

"13."

Everyone jumped. Onew who is in the back ran to Taemin who is number 5.

"Hihihihihihihihi... are you scared?" a girl voice asked. Yoona turned the lights on.

A girl with long black hair was seen together with a boy with short messy brown hair. Both of them have no eyeballs and it scared the living daylight out of the group.

"Miss me, Jessica?" the boy asked with an evil grin. Jessica stumbled a few steps back, terrified.

"Hwa Jung and Jungkook..."

The girl Hwa Jung broke into evil laughter. "I will kill all of you! Make you all suffer what I suffered!"

Hwa Jung and Jungkook charged at them but Jessica ran and shielded them.

Hwa Jung and Jungkook stopped.

"KILL ME AND LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Jessica screamed.

Blood slowly oozed everywhere on Hwa Jung and Jungkook's faces and the lights was turned off. Jessica paled.

"I'm sorry!" Jessica cried out. "I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'm sorry that my gang beat you two up, but please don't hurt them! They don't have anything to do with this! Please forgive me.." Jessica cried.

"We forgive you, Jessica.." a weak voice was heard and the lights was again.

Hwa Jung and Jungkook was gone and Jessica slumped to the ground.

"I'm sorry.."

Yoona hugged her. "Thanks for saving us, unnie."

The group surrounded Jessica and smiled.

They group-hugged, relieved.


"Jessica-unnie?" Sooyoung stared as Jessica came to their table and sit, smiling,

"Hey, I have an idea!" Onew said suddenly.

"What?" everyone choroused.

"Let's form a group called.... School Ghost Investigators!" he said cheerfully.


I'll show you a sweet dream tonight...


Yay! I'm shaking when I typed this! It's scary when you're imagining it! I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat, but I like scary stories! :D

Anyway, please tell me your opinion.

Comments please! :)

SilverSwirls