1. New Hotties at School!

Investigating The Ghosts of SM High

chapter one
New Hotties at School!


"Make way, folks! SNSD is coming this way!" a girl screamed hysterically upon seeing a group of girls walking on their direction. Everyone instantly made two straight lines, as the group of girls known as 'SNSD' walked through.

"Yoona unnieeeee!" a fangirl screamed.

The girl in the front glanced with an uninterested face. The boys fainted and the screams go louder. She is Yoona, the leader of the queenka of SM High. Cold, cool, smart, beautiful.

"Yuriiii!!" another yelled.

The girl behind Yoona smiled and waved, and the yelling became louder. She is Yuri, one of the queenka. A y and sporty girl.

"Sunshine-unnie!!!!"

The girl behind Yoona and next to Yuri threw a bright smile. One of the boys fainted. She is Sunny, one of the queenka. She have the brightest smile in the history of girls.

"Sooyoung-unnieee!"

The girl behind Sunny grinned at them and gave a little wink. Everyone squealed. She is Sooyoung, one of the queenka. A cuuuute girl with a big appetite.

"Hyo-unnie!!" a group of dancers yelled.

The girl behind Yuri smirked and gave a thumb up. Last but not least, she is Hyoyeon, one of the queenka. She is the top dancer of SM High, also a sporty girl.

After more and more yelling, the group of girls went inside Class 7-A.

Inside class, Yoona's POV

"Phew, they're wilder than they usually are." I heard Yuri sigh as she plopped to the seat beside me.

"Yup! But I love them!" Sunny chirped happily and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't get it. Why are they so hysteric?" I grumbled. "I wish there are a popular guy or something, so they don't always disturb our peace."

"I agree." Hyoyeon said. "They even crowd in front of the Dance Room to see me practice!"

"And they watched me eat! Aaaawwkkkwaaarddd.." Sooyoung added.

I wish there are a new popular group here, preferably boys, so those pesky girls don't disturb SNSD. I sighed as the teacher entered... with some guys?

Regular POV

"Students, this is your new classmates. Please, introduce yourselves." Mrs. Kim smiled at the guys.

"I'm Siwon. Nice to meet'cha!" he winked that made all girls except SNSD go 'kyyaaaaaa' and 'waaaaaaa'.

"I'm Onew and I love chicken." he smiled but the girls misheard it as 'chicks' and go 'kyyaaaaaa' again.

"I'm Luhan," another guy said as he pushed Siwon out of his way, "And I hate noisy girls." but still, all the girls go 'kyaaaaaaa'.

"My name's Sehun." yet another guy said shortly and the girls go 'kyaaaa'.... again.

The last guy calmly stared at everyone. "I'm Taemin. Hey." the girls squealed and let out a 'waaaaa'.

Yoona snorted. That caught Luhan's attention. He stared at Yoona in interest.

"Okay, Siwon can sit behind Yoona, Onew next to Sooyoung, Luhan next to Yoona, Sehun next to Yuri and Taemin next to Sunny. Please raise your hands, girls."

Yoona's POV

I watched from the corner of my eye as that Siwon guy sit behind me after flashing winks at some girls. I also saw that Chinese-looking guy sitting next to me. He threw a warm smile at me.

"Hi."

I replied with a nod. Maybe he's not bad after all.

Sooyoung's POV

I stared at Yoongie and Yul, then at the guy next to me.

"Staring is rude, you know.." he pouted cutely. OMG! He's sooo cute!

"I heard you like chickens." that was enough to make him turn his head. "I like 'em too."

"Really!? Wanna grab some chicken after school?!" he asked, excited.

"Okay." I couldn't say no to this offer.

Yuri's POV

Sehun-ssi sat next to me without saying anything. Me being the friendly person I am, said hi to him. He smiled at me and replied with a hey. He looks handsome when he smiles.

Sunny's POV

"Anyeonghaseyo!" I smiled warmly when Taeminnie sat next to me. He's cute!

"Annyeong." he grinned. "You have a cute smile."

I felt my cheeks warming.

"You're cute!" he chuckled.

This guy is soooooo cuuuutteeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Luhan's POV

I am seated next to the girl who snorted at me and the guys. She's beautiful. Her doe-like eyes fits her porcelain face. But I think she's a cold person.

...... Great! I love cool persons!

Maybe she's not bad after all, she's so cute when she's focusing doing the excersise... wait, there's an excersise already!?

Sehun's POV

I smiled when Yuri-ssi greeted me warmly. Nobody ever smiles warmly at me the moment they saw me. I'm cold, they say. Rude and arrogant, they say.

Now that I look at her, she have a good body! She must be excercising a lot!

Onew's POV

Did Sooyoung just say that she like chickens too!? Yay! She's not only cute but also smart! Chickens are for smart people only! (A/N: Pfft.)

I can't wait until school ends! I know a good place where you can eat chickens called 'The Chicken Palace', it's so delicious.

Taemin's POV

Sunny, hm? That's a.. bright name! She have a bright smile, too. Maybe we can be good friends. I stared at the board in time as Mrs. Kim gave us the first excersise of the day.

Siwon's POV

I continued to stare at the girl in front of me.. Yoona, I think. She's beautiful... I sighed.

The teacher gave us an excersise. I saw Luhan staring at her. He's not gonna know Mrs. Kim already gave us an excersise. Phew.. that guy is so..


School ended. Finally. Onew is talking about going to this chicken restaurant. Then, just then, I saw Yoona with her group plus a chatting Onew and a girl?

"Woa woa woa. Who's this?" I pointed at the girl chatting at Onew and she glared at me, Hard.

"I have a name, kiddo! And it's Sooyoung! I'm going to a chicken restaurant with Onew and the girls!" she stated pointing at Yoona and her group who sighs desperately.

Like a cue, Luhan, Sehun, and Taemin came to us and I told them the story.

We are going to the chicken restaurant together with Yoona and her group.

Oh. My. God.


To Be Continued


Anyeonghaseyo!!!! That is still chapter one! The first horror story is on the next chapter so stay tuned!

Please comment! Until next time ^^

SilverSwirls