2. First Story, First Ghost

Investigating The Ghosts of SM High

chapter one
First Story, First Ghost


"You're right, the chicken here is awesome!" Sooyoung said between her munches.

"I know, right?" Onew replied, also between his munches.

Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, and Hyoyeon shoved their heads to the table, groaning.

"What if we tell scary stories so we won't be bored?" Siwon suggested cheerily. Yoona jerked her head up.

"I love fictional stories! Who's first?"

"I'll be the first." Luhan said, surprising everyone.

"Reeeeally, Luhan?" Sehun who is next to him stared at him with a surprised face.

"Yea, really. Why? You got a problem with that?"

"No, no. Please, enlighten us." Yoona scoffed at him. He glared at her but started talking.


"Once upon a time, well, not really. One day in SM High School,"


"WHAT!?"

"Shut up, I'm telling you the story!" Luhan glared at them annoyed, as Sooyoung choked on her chicken.


"Okay, one day in SM High School, there was a junior being bullied by her seniors. Her name is Hwa Jung, she's a transfer student from China. Because of her small figure, the seniors can easily take her money and she won't be able to snatch it from them since the seniors are way taller than her.

Then, a new transfer student arrived. This time it was a boy called Jungkook. He was not very big but he is very brave. One day he saw the seniors bullying Hwa Jung. He defended Hwa Jung. When the seniors are ready to beat the crap out of him, the bell rang. Let's just say he's saved by the bell.

The seniors are still angry and so, when the school ended, they beat Jungkook brutally. Hwa Jung saw this and ran to defend Jungkook but fails miserably. She cried as the seniors cut her long hair.

By accident, the scissors the seniors used to cut Hwa Jung's hair was thrown acidentally and hit Hwa Jung's left eye, causing her left eyeball to bleed. Hwa Jung screamed in pain. The seniors were terrified because they didn't mean to do that. Jungkook took this opportunity to run. Unfortunately, one of the seniors Jessica Jung saw this and used another scissor to cut Jungkook's hand.

Later, the seniors ran away, frightened. Hwa Jung and Jongkook died next to each other because of blood loss.

Then, the ghost of both Hwa Jung and Joongkok was said to often roam the school at night, searching for Jessica Jung.

This gossip is popular and is often talked by the juniors on SM High School. They said that the case was left unsolved and was still opened until this very day.


"So.. is there a student named Jessica Jung?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, of course!" Luhan answered casually.

"WHAAAATTTT!!!?" Everyone shouted.

"Yah, yah, turn your volumes down! There is a student named Jessica Jung, in fact Taemin bumped to her today. You remember the blonde girl, Taemin?"

Taemin widened his eyes. "Oh, that foreign-looking girl! Yes, yes I remember! Then why doesn't the teachers suspect her?"

"Of course it's because they don't know the real story! They said that the teachers haven't heard about the gossip, mainly because it's very new." Luhan answered, smirking.

"Are you afraid, girls?"

SNSD snorted in reply. "Of course not. We don't believe in ghosts."

"You don't?" Siwon raised an eyebrow.

"No. Are you?"

"Except for Luhan, Sehun and me, yes. Onew is very afraid of ghosts. He is.. superstituous." Siwon whispered the last part.

The girls giggled and Onew questioningly stare at them.


"Woaaah.... you go first. I have to finish this." Yoona said to Hyoyeon.

"But Yoong, you can do the last part perfectly!" she protested.

"Don't forget that I still can't do the first part perfectly."

They were inside the Dance Room.

"But Yoong..."

"Shoo!"

"But..."

"Off you go!"

"Ugh okay fine. Just don't overwork yourself okay!?" Hyoyeon warned as she picked her black jacket, slumping it in her shoulder and walked out.


"Ugh... almost perfect.." Yoona groaned, sitting in the ground, exhausted. She checked her Bulova watch.

"5:55. I'll just go home now.." Yoona sighed and gathered her things.

Outside was already dark. Yoona felt creeped out for some reason. Like someone is watching her every step. Like thousand pairs of eyes are directed at her. She quickly walked through the pitch black halls, every second scared even more. When she finally arrived at the front gate she sighed in relief.

"Hey, you still haven't gone home?" a blonde girl asked.

"O-oh, hey. Yeah, I just had some dance practice. Who are you?"

The girl smiled. "I'm Jessica Jung. You?"


I'll show you a sweet dream tonight.....

I'm done!! ~sings happily~

Please tell me your opinion! Critics are allowed, but please don't be rude! ^^

SilverSwirls~