Chapter 4

Love Me, Love Them

Qiang sighs sitting on the edge of the sofa. They were finally gonna perform. All four of them. No more time away from Aaron. It annoyed CJ although it just brought more tears than anything else. Qiang once again took him to the coordinator and stylists getting him fixed up. Zen mostly glared at Aaron making the foul mouthed rapper snap more. The four worked well enough during rehearsal but time would tell if it lasted.

"Get ready to go on stage. Five minutes" Last minute touch ups were done as the boys hurried to take their places. Faces were made as Zen and Qiang got ready for their intro into HATE. Aaron and CJ danced as the two sang, rapped. The elevator in the stage started to rise so Qiang and Zen jumped up. Qiang quick on his microphone.

"Ha ha! L-Trick taking this stage. Qiang and Zen on mic," Qiang looks at Zen. The crowd chants Zen only to explode as he sings. Qiang stands on point waiting for Zen and the other two to dance over. The lights go out once everyone is in place. Lights focus on Qiang standing between the three. He speaks in near perfect English.

"I hate you so much. But why do I still love you?"

Aaron moves showing that he hasn't been practicing regularly like the other three. Qiang and CJ did their best to keep the fans focusing on them with aegyo. Even emotionless Zen cracked a smile to lure attention away from Aaron. The song moved to their only cute love song. It meant that they had to pair off and act cute together. Zen took one for the team pairing himself with Aaron. The older two did aegyo back and forth while the youngest two did a forehead kiss. The end of the song was left to the youngest two. Qiang acts as if he's leaning into kiss CJ. That's the cue for the next song to begin. Another sad song.

Zen sang the opening for the next song as CJ shoves Qiang away. The maknae line breaking into a dance. This song showcases Qiang and CJ's dancing skills during the dance break. Fans erupted into cheers seeing both dance. The show wraps up with CJ speaking in perfect English.

"See you later my baby"

Four fans are chosen from the crowd to play a game with the rookies. The game was Paper passing game. Each of the rookies were paired with a woman making Qiang relax more. Naturally Aaron won but each fan walked away with a prize regardless of who won. After doing a bit of fan service the four went back to their homes. A sigh made Qiang look at Zen. The silent Leader looks back at him before taking his hand. On the other side CJ took Qiang's other hand in his. Aaron sat up front with Sumire forgotten. Zen held up his phone and there in Mandarin were the words: We don't care what your ual prefernce is. Today marks the offical day that you are our brother and brothers look out for one another.

Qiang fought back tears. Before he could say anything back Zen started typing more: And if Aaron gives you trouble, I do know three different styles of martial arts.

(AN: I'm putting the public profiles below this marker)

Qiang

Real name: Zhu Wen Qiang

Gender: male

Birthday: 23 Nov 1996

Main Occupation: singer (active)

Bloodtype: A

Languages: Korean, English, Japanese and Mandarin

Birthplace: Qiangtao, China

Eye-color: Black

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Favorite-music: DBSK, SuJu, SNSD, Taeyang, GD, Jay Park

Ideal-women: Eunjung (T-ARA)

Favorite-movies: How To Date An Otaku

Most-loved-things: Laptop

Hobbies: MMORPG, Fan Cafe Trolling

Strong-point: rapping and dancing

Specialties: aegyo

Trivia - Never dated before. Chews on clothing when nervous. Owns three teddy bears Ma-chan. Jae Ki and Mister Bob.

Aaron

Real Name: Lee Min Hyuk

Birthday: 14 Feb 1993

Bloodtype: B

Main Occupation: singer (active)

Languages: Korean, English

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Favorite-color: Black, gold

Dream: To be number one

Ideal-women: Cute

Most-loved-things: Himself

Favorite-motto: Don't Worry About Others, Acheive!

Hobbies: Taking Selcas

Strong-point: Looks

Specialties: Rapping

Trivia - Steals from members. Hogs the bathroom to take selcas. Has two german sheperds named Gee and Key

Zen

Real Name: Woo Min Seok

Birthday: 5 January 1994

Bloodtype: AB

Languages: Korean, English

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 182 cm

Specialties: Sing, Dance

Trivia - Doesn't talk. His only weakness is CJ and Qiang.

CJ

Real name: Choi Junsu

Gender: male

Birthday: 18 May 1993

Main Occupation: singer (active)

Bloodtype: A

Languages: Korean, English

Birthplace: Chicago, USA

Eye-color: Black

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Favorite-music: Taeyang, GD

Ideal-women: Jiyeon (T-ARA)

Most-loved-things: Bunnies

Hobbies: Fan Cafe Trolling

Strong-point: dancing

Specialties: aegyo

Trivia - Always crying. Likes the color pink.