Prolouge

Love Me, Love Them

 AN - This prolouge is a bit from each character to help set the mood then it will be from third person. Sorry if this is confusing or ruins the story flow but I like the idea of letting you get to know the character first.


 

My name is Zhu Wen Qiang and I have become part of a group called LTrick which was formed by the new agency named M4N or Music For Netizens. I'm sure none of this is interesting to you except I am gay. I would go public but I really want to be a idol. I don't want to ruin my chances of staying on the team. Rapping and dancing on a stage is my dream. If I must hide it by acting straight then I will. I just hope I don't have to be in a group with a lot of cute guys.

 

My name is Woo Min Seok, I'm the leader of LTrick so they tell me. I don't get it, I haven't said a word but I guess looking at them is enough. As long as I sing, I don't have to do anything else. Why not? They say I'm good. They like it.

 

My name is Choi Junsu. I won a contest so now I'm in a band. T-that's good right? .....It seems really hard. *sniffles*

 

The name's Lee Min Hyuk. I'm an idol cause you all owe me that much. The other three in the group are just for looks. Make me look better.