Weekly Idol

Love Me, Love Them

"DoniConi Weekly Idol!"

"Today is depressing. All those girl groups..." Doni sighs.

"Do you even know these kids?"

"No you?"

"No. What's their name?"

"I don't know." A shot of Qiang, CJ and Zen standing waiting for their cue. Doni and Coni introduces the boys who politely enter the camerashot. Coni makes Qiang stand next to him seeing him uncomfortable. "Have you seen the show before?"

"Qiangie watches it everyday~"

Coni smiles elbowing Qiang, "Do you like hyung?"

Qiang hangs his head trying to go hide behind CJ but Doni and Coni keep him close. Zen pulls Qiang away from Coni with his usual blank look. CJ smiles at Qiang patting his back. The band introduces themselves. "LLLLL Trick! We're L-Trick"

The screen fades then the five are sitting down beside a small easel. It's the Rewrite Your Profile segement. Or in L-Trick's case write your profile. "First up is Zen! What? It's so small... YOU DON'T TALK?! You come on our show and don't talk? I bet he's going to go on other programs and talk. ...his only weakness is Qiang and CJ?"

CJ perks up. "Hyung makes sure we get treated nicely~"

Qiang nods as heads turn his way. They move on to the next profile giving Zen dirty looks mouthing, 'Won't talk on our show'. Qiang's profile. "Zhu Wen Qiang. You like MMORPG and fan cafe trolling. You chew on your clothes your nervous. You own three teddy bears. You've never dated before? You like Eunjung, send her a video message"

Qiang turns bright red unable to look at any of the men. Slowly his hand travels up and he begins chewing on his shirt sleeve. "I-I like Hyung"

Coni smiles acting like he's truly touched by Qiang's confession. "Which hyung?"

"How old is Qiangie?" Doni teases.

Qiang pouts before launching into aegyo mode. "Qiangie is this many"

"How many is this many?", CJ had to chime in.

"Nineteen"

"Nineteen and you own teddy bears?"

Qiang nods, "Ma-chan, Jaeki and Mister Bob"

Doni questions Qiang about the names and he explains that he explains he knows four lanagauges. Coni makes Qiang give a message to fans in each langauge. Qiang says thank you and I love you in each langauge. The two hosts plot to use that as a message to Eunjung. Qiang turns red trying hide behind Zen. They move to the next profile, CJ. "Choi Junsu. You fan cafe troll too. You were born in the States and always cry?"

CJ tears up, "I do not!"

Qiang tries to calm CJ but Zen pats CJ's head effectively stopping the tears. Qiang explains the fan cafe trolling to distract the hosts. "We look around the fan cafes to see what the fans have said about us. If there's bad comments we try to change. I-I might send stuff to good comments...."

Doni and Coni grab out their phones going on the fan cafe for L-Trick leaving messages. The show moves forward to DonConi Call Center after Coni tosses Aaron's profile on the floor saying it didn't matter since he wasn't here. The hosts explain that they left the phone lines open for a week so that fans could leave a message for them. Coni tries to make Zen smile only getting a blink. They listen to the messages in silence.

"Waaah Zen OMG so cute!" Coni watches Zen hoping for a reaction but Zen claps his hands bowing. The next message plays as Coni pouts. "Ah cute! I'm not sure who is cutest!"

Qiang and CJ smile bowing. The last message, "Rank each other"

"Simple," Doni tilts his head, "Well let's start with the maknae"

Qiang pouts but nods. He chews on his shirt sleeve staring at his two bandmates. He points to Zen getting the first reaction from him. A faint twitch at the corner of his mouth. Doni and Coni jump up hugging Qiang promising him money. Qiang's ranking: 1. Zen, 2. CJ, 3. Qiang, 4. Aaron.

"Visual, do you agree with his ranking?"

"No..." CJ's ranking: 1. Zen, 2. Qiang, 3. CJ, 4. Aaron.

"Leader Zen? Do you have any changes you want to make?" Doni and Coni looked hopeful. Zen shakes his head. With a heavy sigh they move to the last segment. L-Trick ruins the opening for the segment more worried about the meat cooking. It's explained if they can beat each other then they get the meat. All eyes were on the meat so no one was listening.

"Does your company feed you?", Coni teases.

A muffled "Yes!" is heard behind the camera. The two hosts break into laughter at the trio's pouting manager. The first catergory is King of Dancing. Coni asks to see a girl group dance from the three. CJ steps out dancing to Hoot by Girls Generation. He just shoots arrows at Coni to which he bats away. Qiang goes next saying he prepared something. A small car appears as the familiar beat of BTOB's Beep Beep plays. Qiang dances the song even driving the car rapping. Zen's turns comes up. He pulls Qiang out to dance as Troublemaker plays. A very red Qiang sits down as the hosts try to decide.

"Qiangie did drive a car... Zen did dance that... CJ tried to shoot you though"

"QIANGIE~"

Qiang happily eats his meat after Doni put the crown on him. The next catergory, Ugly King. Zen was elected to go first. He went behind them to make a derpy picture. However it was decided by Doni that since Zen didn't even try then he was disqualifed. Qiang went next followed by CJ.

"CJ!"

CJ happily puts on the crown sharing his meat with Qiang. Next catergory, Impression King. All eyes went to Zen. He shakes his head hiding a smile. Coni points drawing all attention to that smile. The crown is given to Zen but he gives his meat to the hosts. The last catergory is Talent King. Personal Talents. No one stepped forward so the hosts gave it to Zen taking his meat. The three rookies were stuck winding down the show while the hosts ate. CJ tried not to cry while Qiang chewed on his sleeve and Zen just stared at CJ and Qiang.

________________________________

AN: Hope merry55, Autumnaree, love_xoxo_hun and music4life92 don't mind their comments making an appearance. Oh and if you leave a comment it runs the chance of appearing on the fan cafe with CJ and Qiang reacting to it.

Next show appearance will be all three boys going on Running Man (unless you guys would rather they have their own TA DAH series) after they try to perform on stage for a bit. If you want some idols to cameo then write me a comment or pm me or leave a message on my wall. If you want the full profiles leave a comment.