Chapter 2

Love Me, Love Them

The four boys were gathered for the unveiling of their dorm. It had been at least a week of recording and practicing. They all knew their parts, they all seemed to work together perfect until the music turned off. It would be then that Aaron would storm out of the room to get away from the other three. CJ remained glued to Qiang even silent blank Zen seemed to like Qiang. He was quite torn. CJ is adorable although Zen is his ideal type. This is what Qiang feared might happened. So many cute guys around him and he can't decide. There was the overwhelming chance that they both were as straight as Aaron.

CJ distracts Qiang by saying he'd bunk with him. Qiang quickly realized that he had to focus on the building around them. A large living room/ kitchen was just past the entry way.

"Ah! CJ, you're suppose to take off your shoes", Qiang chases him.

"Why?"

Aaron spits, "This isn't the States, idiot. Take off your shoes when you enter the dorm"

CJ pouts looking at Qiang before slowly walking over to him. Qiang hugs him trying to ignore how cute the older boy was. CJ takes off his shoes then once more follows Qiang like a lost puppy. Zen walked around with the two wearing his usual blank expression. There were only two bedrooms. Aaron insisted on getting his own room. CJ starts to cry given his own house was closer to the company building. Qiang looks up at Zen who once more shrugs. So the rooms were decided. Qiang and Zen in one room with Aaron and an extra bed for the manager in the other room.

"So do you think we'll be doing more practicing?", Qiang tries to distract CJ.

"Maybe"

"I think we've got HATE down though", Qiang pouts.

CJ laughs hugging Qiang making the maknae blush which only makes CJ laugh harder. Zen disappears along with Aaron. CJ seems to register this as he changes just a little bit. The change stuns Qiang as he can only blink watching the older boy.

"Do you really like guys?"

"W-what?"

"I'm a year older but I want to be friends...friends don't keep secrets", CJ sniffles.

Qiang sighs, "Yes...you can't tell! They'll kick me out! I-"

CJ looked close to tears although he leans closer pecking Qiang's lips. The maknae stood still not sure just what to do. He blushes as CJ looks into his face. Whatever he saw made him bury his face in Qiang's neck.

After the dorm tour, the four were taken to a salon then styled. The Rep left them with Sumire. She kept Aaron and Zen's attention but the maknae line was only interested in each other. Sumire openly admitted that the maknae line's show of affection could be enough to lure in fans. Something about making fan fiction come to life. The hyung line was only focused on the woman for the fact she was a woman. The maknae line was just talking to each other ignoring the woman.

"You'll be recording the music video next", Sumire announces.

"It's only been a few weeks"

"Yes but a very, very good few weeks"

And with that the discussions of the music video began. Since HATE is a break up song they tried to think of who to bring in to be the woman. Sumire brought up the maknae line and how fans always love the idols pairing up especially the boy boy couples. Everyone toyed with idea. The final discussion became that Aaron and an actress would star in the music video plus Sumire shouldn't come up with strange things. The boys are let loose after that. Qiang goes with CJ to a restaurant while Zen goes to pack. Aaron just annoys Sumire.

"Are you hungry Qiangie?"

"Yes!~"

CJ laughs holding his hand leading to a booth. They sit side by side. Qiang does his best to control his heart rate not wanting the fact he thought CJ is cute ruin this. CJ smiles enjoying having his dongsaeng close. He thought nothing of Qiang's being gay. He figured if the other liked him then he'd try to do something about it. To CJ he wasn't so he thought nothing of it.

"Do you have anyone you like?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah!", CJ laughs leaning against Qiang.

"CJ...you're kinda close", Qiang blushes.

"So?"

"...it's embarrassing"

CJ tears up, "Embarrassing? Why?"

"Please don't cry! I meant the reason why...that's embarrassing"

CJ had to listen hard since Qiang was so quiet.

"....you're cute"

"I...I'm cute? Fibber, you are", CJ laughs.

Qiang puts his head down on the table trying to hide his blushing cheeks. CJ had never seen anyone blush this much. It was just too cute. He wouldn't mind if Qiang wanted more than friendship in that moment.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

How am I doing? What do you think? Drop me a comment. Tell me the next pairing you want to see. In about two or so chapters ZenQiang is going to burst on to the screen regardless of people asking for it.