5

Get Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After Yongguk leave Himchan’s home, Himchan and Zico go to Himchan’s room and cuddling together at the bed. Leave the tv on living room still running the movie earlier. “Chanie,” Zico asked. “Yes, Jiho?” Himchan replied. “How if… I leave you here to somewhere. Are you want keep a long distance relationship?” “What? I didn’t get it, Jiho.”  Himchan turn his body to meet with Zico. “When I graduated from school, I will live aboard. I don’t know if I will come back here or not. But I guess we still can have a conversation or anything. Just not seeing each other.” Zico ruffled Himchan hair slowly. “Where you go?” “I don’t know.” Zico shrugged. “Why you want to leave me but you even didn’t know where you go?” “Um… My parents who planned this. I even didn’t know I must live aboard soon. I just know it today.” “Did you agree with them?” “Actually not. But you know, they will trying hard to make me accept it. So, I don’t know what should I do. So… I accept it.” Zico looked to Himchan. “Oh…”   “Oh?” “Um. Oh. I just…” Himchan stopped. “Just?” “I just can’t think if we have a long distance. It’s make me hurt.” Himchan hugged Zico. “I know. So, do you want to keep our relationship or?” “I don’t know… Just let this relationship going like nothing happen. In the end we will broke up or not. It was a surprise.” Himchan smiled. “Really?” “Um, really.”  Himchan kissed Zico. “Promise.” Zico kissed back. “Do you want to sleep here?” Himchan asked. “Sure. Why not? I must add my time with you from now on.” Zico hugged Himchan tightly. “Oh my God, not that tight!” Himchan laughed.   Jongup open Himchan’s room door and watching what his hyung doing, “Ya, hyungs. Can help me with my homework?” Jongup distract the two love birds. ‘This chicken really didn’t know about my happiness’ Himchan talked to himself. “Oh, sure. Just bring your homework here.” Zico said and patting on the bed. “Yeay! I will be back!” Jongup shouted. “Oh  my God, why you tell him to doing his homework here!” Himchan hissed. “Why? It’s okay, we can sleep soon, princess.” Zico smiled. “Uh.. Stop calling me princess because I’m not that pretty.” Himchan rolled his eyes. “Oh, really?” Zico tease. “Whatever.” Jongup runs and jump to the bed, “Here, hyung! Please help me, sunbae.” Jongup bowed. “Aish, don’t that. I’m not like that sunbae.” Zico laughed, “So, shall we start now?” Zico asked. “Sure!” Jongup giggled.   Yongguk comes home late after he visited his group first. He was not made any friends, but he knows them.  Yongguk hides his activity from his parents. His parents were really didn’t like it if Yongguk have something activity beside about school, especially about music. Yongguk brother was already hides his activity too from his parents. The twin brother was really interesting with music. Yongguk come to the kitchen and get the water for him. “Yongguk, where have you been? It’s really late.” His mom asked. “Oh, um, I just back from Himchan home. I decide to come because Himchan asked me to come.” Yongguk nodded. “Oh, good. You already made a new friend. So, bring her here someday, okay?” “Okay, mm. Um but… Himchan is a guy, not a girl.”
“Oh, really? I guess he was a girl. Ah, I’m sorry.” His mom laughed. “It’s okay mom. Don’t need to be sorry.” Yongguk laughed. “Oh, mom. I need to work my homework now. I will go to my room.” “Okay, sure. Don’t work too hard, okay?” His mom patted Yongguk back. Yongguk just nodded and smiled hear what his mom said.   Yongguk throw his bag to his bed and going to shower. After shower, Yongguk check his phone and there was no new notification. He starts to work his homework and repeat to study what he gets from his teacher. Yongguk brother come to his room and throw his self on Yongguk bed, “I have performance on Saturday at the café with my bands.” He rolled his body and hugs Yongguk doll. “Oh, good. Should I record your perform?” “If you didn’t mind. But can we go outside meanwhile mom and dad was at home on Saturday?” “Easy, hyung. We can tell them if we going to outside together.” “Oh, right. And don’t make any plan with other on Saturday.” “Okay-okay, I get it hyung.”  “What are you doing now?” His brother asked and get up from the bed. “Studying. But I feel tired with this.” Yongguk shighed.   “Ey, just throw the book and going to sleep now.” “Nice advice.” Yongguk laughed. “I will going to sleep now. Bye, Guk.” Hi brother ruffled Yongguk hairs. “Hyung!” Yongguk shouted. “What?” “Give me back my tigger.” Yongguk glared. “Oh! I forgot about this. Uh, here.” He throws Yongguk tigger to his bed. “Ya! Tigger are a baby!” Yongguk shouted. “Don’t care!” His brother shouted from outside Yongguk’s room. “Watch it, hyung. I will take your tigger too and smash it on the ground in front of you!” Yongguk laughed to himself. “But tigger are still tigger. Ah… I wouldn’t do that.” Yongguk shook his heads.   Zico and Jongup were busy with doing homework together. Meanwhile Himchan was already bored watching the two boys focused on the book. Himchan took Zico phone and playing with it. Himchan firstly checked gallery on Zico’s phone. He saw many things what Zico captured; his friends at school, his friends at his home, his friends at the class; sleeping, and many stupid things. Himchan just laughing a little saw how Zico took a selca. Himchan saw a picture of him, talking with Yongguk, Daehyun and his friend at the school. Even, when Himchan eat lunch on the cafeteria, Zico was took it too. ‘He is a good spy, tsk.’ Himchan thinks.   Himchan got bored with gallery on Zico’s phone. Then Himchan checked chatting of Zico and the others. But Himchan got bored too, too much talking about Himchan didn’t want to read. So he moved to stalking on the message. Himchan was curious what Zico and his mom talking about. It’s really weird, but when you touch your boyfriend or girlfriend phone, was curious too what are they talking about.   From: Mom   Jiho, come to home early, we will eat dinner together with grandma.

 

 

  Himchan read the message from Zico’s mom. ‘He didn’t reply it? Such a bad kids.’ Himchan hissed and put out his tongue; give mehrong to Zico.   From: Mom   Don’t have any schedule after school ended today. We are going to the doctor today. Mom already make meeting with him.           ‘What is it? Is he got sick?’ Himchan talked to himself. Himchan checked the date from the message; 2014/02/26.   To: Mom     Okay, mom.

 

    Zico replied. ‘Oh. That was a month ago. Maybe Jiho just had a fever or I don’t know. I didn’t remember it.’ Himchan thinking.   From: Mom   Where are you going? We are not finished yet talking with you!           ‘Waw. What is this? Are Jiho runaway from his parents or something? Um, 2014/03/15’ Himchan thinking again. ‘Oh! Is that just a week ago? When he sneak in to my room?!’ Himchan stopped. He already forgot the date. Himchan open his phone; remember about a week ago, checked when Yongguk sent him a message about apologize and the message was read by Zico. Not him. ‘Same date. So, Jiho are runaway from his home and come here? Sneak in to my room? Oh, God. Jiho, are you hiding something from me?’  Himchan keep his mind in silent. He checked Zico phone again and that was the last message from his mom. ‘Should I ask him? But… He will know if I was stalking on his phone!’ Himchan kicked his legs to the air, confused. ‘What should I do now?’ Himchan kicked his legs to the air more high, “Aish!” Himchan sounded.   “What are you doing?” Zico asked. “Oh-uh, nothing. Just… Just stretching my legs.” Himchan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter