✈ Let the Magic continues...

Got To Believe in Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News spread like fire. Everyone knew the heiress of Park Corp was pregnant with their employee who was also her friend, slash that, was it still? She didn't know and she doesn't want to know. Her father told her everything he had planned. Of course, to save the company's name for embarassment, she needs to marry Lu Zhi and told the press that they were dating already before this happen. A usual reason but still anew to the press and public. 

Lu Zhi was on his apartment having a mental break down. He didn't know what to do. The news spread already like really. And now one thing is on his mind, contact Kyung Soon as soon as possible and explain or go to China and left his responsibility. He called her but no one answered. Like it was faith that told him, no more them anymore. 

On the other side, yes, Kyung Soon saw the news already. Her face can't be explained. Full of angerness, sadness, betrayal, and happiness. Is this the last of us? This is the end, right? I really need to let him go, do I? A tear fell on her cheek as she thought of this questions. She never thought it will go like this. She waited for him. 

Her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID, it said, Lu Zhi <3. Should she answer it? Should she? While silently sobbing, she answered her phone after a few minutes. 

"Kyung Soon-ah~" She heard hos voice once again, after a long time. She missed that voice terrably. 
"Hmmm." She hymned as a reply. 
"I, I know, that you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter