✈ Let the Magic begin

Got To Believe in Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After passing the civil engineering board exam with flying colors, Lu Zhi comes home where his girlfriend, Kyung Soon waits for him. 

"Kyung Soon-ah~, where are you?" Lu Zhi shouted. 

Lu Zhi was a Beijing guy who finished civil engineering in Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. He met Kyung Soon about 2 years ago while he was having his alone time on the park. He saw her at lost and helped her. He learned that she was sent here by her parents as they were having family issues at Seoul. And being unknown to the country, she lost her way to her apartment. 

Kyung Soon heard her boyfriend's voice as it echoed through the apartment. She stopped cooking and walk over to where Lu Zhi was. She hugged him as Lu Zhi gave a peck on her cheek. With a smile painted on his face, Lu Zhi excitedly told her the good news. 

"Kyung Soon-ah~, I've passed the board exam! Isn't it great?" 

"Oh my, Lu Zhi, congratulations. You're the best!' 

Lu Zhi hugged her again and turn them around and brought her down. "And, you know what?" He asked. "What?" Kyung Soon asked curiously. "The Park corp had given a letter for a recommendation to join in with their company. And I was thinking that," He was cutted of a happy but sad face Kyung Soon, "Park Corp. Park Corp, you mean, that, that's the most popular Corporation in Seoul." He scratched his nape and silently looked at her, "Yes. That's why, I was thinking if you would like me to go or you would like to go with me, something like that, you know." Kyung Soon turned her back to him, thinking about what he just said. Is that really happening? Should I let him go? Should I go with him? Those are just the questions repeating on her head. She excused herself and went to her bedroom. 

It was already late at night when she woke up and felt thirsty. She went outside and took glance to the room, she saw Lu Zhi sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. She can't hide the fact she really do care about him. She got a blanket on her bedroom and covered Lu Zhi with it. She carefully studied his face and thought of what he said again earlier. And she finally thought what will be the best for them. 

I'm sure, this will be the best for us...

 

 

Lu Zhi woke up with the sun's light glistening on his face. He looked around and smell the pleasant aroma of food. He went straight to the kitchen and saw Kyung Soon's back. He hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "Good Morning." he greeted. Kyung Soon greeted back with a smile. 

They forgot what happened last night as what Lu Zhi thought but it wasn't. While eating breakfast, Kyung Soon stared at him sternly and made a sound. Lu Zhi looked to her. "I made up my decisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter