Seed: The Past

The Art Of Being A Flower

Seed: The Past

It was a sunny day that a little Kyungsoo is born. The adoption center gave him the name because he reminds of a beautiful flower. They stared at Kyungsoo at awe because of how beautiful Kyungsoo is. He's a squishy baby. That what they call him. His fat cheeks and adorable face and they notice how a heart shape is formed when Kyungsoo smiled. And they was starstrucked on how Kyungsoo's skin is. Pale. Yet the markings on it makes it so beautiful. When there is a newborn, a mark is seen on every part of the baby's body. Like a tattoo. And in Earth Padora, newborns have markings like leaves, and it looks itchy but it is beautiful. It's normally color green, the markings, but Kyungsoo's marking was different, it's golden brown and it shines when light directs at him. And his eyes, so fantastic, it's a color of gold. They knew Kyungsoo is special.

While they were oggling about Kyungsoo. The King came.

"My knights told me that you have a newborn?" The King said while looking at the place. It's dim. Why is that?

"Yes my King. We found him at Mt. Lukri." The staffs said and the King's face was in shock. Mt. Lukri is on the other side of the Padora. How did they found him?

"Well my King, there were been alerts that a baby Phoenix was strolling in Mt. Lukri, so your knights went there and they said that the Phoenix was harmless and it was protecting the baby from Elves." Ohh Elves from Mt. Lukri are bad species. It was said that if you come to the mountain and you saw an Elf, you must retreat because seeing them are like an omen, a bad omen, meaning there's something bad is gonna happen or worse. They trick hikers and they will snatch their belongings, sometimes casts you spells that will make you a fool and they will tell you awful commands so they can have a laugh.

And the King thought, how can a Phoenix be in the Padora? It's strictly forbidden to cross worlds, and it's tiring. So how? 

"So where's the little fella?" The King asked and the staffs hurried to bring Kyungsoo to him. "And open the windows, will you? It's so dark that I can't even see the babies. And how in Earth you mix yellow, with black? Are you all sick? You all have no fashion sense--,"

"Here he is your Majesty!" A staff shoved Kyungsoo on the King's face and the King touched his nose. Oh that hurts. He ignored the pain and put his attention to the baby that was in a staffs arms.

Then it happened. The light from the window shined Kyungsoo and he glowed. Showing the markings more obviously. The staffs were once again, mesmerized by the baby. But the King was not.

"Get that baby away from me!" The King said and was about to hit Kyungsoo but the staff retreated and Kyungsoo cried. Then suddenly the earth started to shake and the King fell, his knights coming to him but he stood again and his face was furious than ever.

"What is that 'thing'?!" The King shouted and Kyungsoo only muffled because the staff was craddling him to sleep.

"I-it's a baby my King--," Hyoyeon said but was cut by the King.

"I know! I'm not an imbecile like you all here! You guys, you don't know what curse that thing brought us! You fools! This is an order, GET THAT THING AWAY FROM THE PADORA! Throw him off the cliff or feed him to Gnomes. I don't care! Just not here in the Padora!" The King's breathing was beginning to be short and he held the cane he's holding like his life depends on it.

"B-but my King--,"

"No buts! I'm the King and you should follow my every command, that baby is--," What the King is saying was cut because of his breathing. He fainted and his knights was already there when he fell. The knights took the King to the clinic and left the Adoption center.

"Are you getting to rid of Kyungsoo?" A Staff, Yuri asked. Looking at the baby's state, sleeping soundly. They took pity. They just can't.

"No. Just look at him! He's a ball of cuteness! No. Not ever! We're gonna hide him. From the King and the Padora. Taeyeon, bring me a blanket for little Kyungsoo." Tiffany ordered her friend Taeyeon, and she took a blue blanket from the blanket section and gave it to Tiffany.

"Why blue?! Why not pink?!" She screamed and the staffs hushed her for being loud. For the name of pink, she's gonna wake up Kyungsoo and the babies because of her voice.

"He's not a girl, Ppanyang. And give me Kyungsoo! You're gonna wake him because of your obsession to pink!" Taeyeon said and took Kyungsoo. She lullabied Kyungsoo to sleep and it worked because Kyungsoo hugged Taeyeon's arms

'Ohhh. Look at that. Oh my God. He's so cute! We are never getting rid of you Kyungsoo, never.'

Taeyeon kissed Kyungsoo's forehead and the action made Kyungsoo smile.

**

Normal kids should play outside. But Kyungsoo is just in the inside, looking at the kids who are playing. He's five years old and has a hood that covers his face and his whole body. They sensed Kyungsoo's sadness and they worried about the boy.

"Kyungsoo, honey. You should play outside with the other kids. The sunshine is good to your health." Taeyeon said and ruffled the boy's hair. 

"Yeah Kyungie! Go get some sun! It's good for your skin!" A staff named Sunny said.

'Damn Sunny, reminding the boy's skin condition.'

Taeyeon and the staffs glared at her and she apologized. 

"And yeah Noonas and Hyungs! Why is my skin different from the skin of other kids! Why do I still have markings? I read the history of the Earth Padora and kids at the age of 5 shed their skins and boom! The markings are gone! Why?" Kyungsoo widens his eyes (if that's possible) and stared at his elders.

'Damn the books and Kyungsoo being smart and adorable at the same time.'

"Because you're special Kyungie," Seohyun said and ruffled the boy's hair. Sighs of relief was heard.

"Yeah! And you can play with others! Minho and Onew will be with you!" Yoona said with a smile and Kyungsoo smiled and hugged all of them and said thank you.

"Hyungs, let's go!~" And Kyungsoo pulled his two hyungs while the staffs chuckled at his cuteness. Onew fixed the hoodie, so his body and face will be hid while Minho smiled at the boy and the boy smiled back. They went out and the staffs screamed to be careful.

Kyungsoo was in awe to see his new surroundings. It was beautiful. The trees are alive and playing with the villagers and the flowers are just so magnificent. It's sunny and he remembered what his Noonas and Hyungs said to him, don't let the sunshine strike your body. He fixed the hoodie and ran to the kids that are playing but he doesn't know that the kids are poking and stomping a dead bird. 

"I wanna play with you guys!" He proudly screamed and that gained the kid's attention. They stopped what their doing and Kyungsoo saw the dead bird but shook the thought.

"Say that again." A kid asked while looking at the hidden boy and picking up a stone. What a weird kid. They thought.

"I-I wanna play with you guys.." Kyungsoo was taken back at what the kid said. They're not gonna beat me up? Will they? Just like what they did do that bird.

The kids looks like they were talking about something then one kid said. "Fine! We'll play with you but on one condition," Kyungsoo smiled brightly, not knowing that they cannot see his face. But he's happy. He's gonna play with normal kids and they will take care of him.

"Anything!" Kyungsoo said with eagerness. The kid who asked smirked.

"Show us your face," And Kyungsoo's face dropped. What do they want? They just want to see my face. They're not gonna hurt me, right? 

So Kyungsoo lifted up his hood and showed his face. The sunshine striked his face and the markings glowed. The kids were afraid. What is he? Why does he look like that?

"Freak!" The kid who has a stone threw it to Kyungsoo and it hit his face. All of the kids took a stone and threw at him, shouting mean things at the vulnerable Kyungsoo.

"We don't want to play with you!"

"Get lost!"

"Monster!!"

"Stay away from us!"


Kyungsoo doesn't know, what it hurts most, the stones or the hurtful things they scream at him. But he knows one thing. He knows how to cry and to be hurt.

Onew looked at Kyungsoo and saw the commotion and called Minho. They quickly went to the boy who was now crouching. Clearly hurt from the stones.

"Stop!" Minho screamed and used his powers to draw out vines from the ground and grabbed the kids' hands from throwing stones.

Onew crouched down and looked at Kyungsoo. He was crying. He touched Kyungsoo's face and healed him, he hugged Kyungsoo to lullaby him because that is the only way to stop him from crying but Kyungsoo struggled from Onew's hold and ran away.

The running Kyungsoo doesn't know where he's running to but he only ran. He wants to ran away from the kids. From the harsh comments. From the Padora. Because, why is life hard on him? Did he do something wrong?

Chuckles and eyes was seen in the forest where Kyungsoo is running but he only ran. He doesn't care because he wants to die now. Maybe he'll die because of running. 

Kyungsoo stopped to breathe. He doesn't know where he is but the place is scary. With the eyes and the whispers, Kyungsoo cried again. Where is he?

"Don't cry.." A voice said and Kyungsoo automatically stopped. The voice is not familiar and it's deep. It's maybe a giant. Okay he's gonna be eaten. He prays that the Royal Family wouldn't find out that the Adoption Center hid Kyungsoo away from them and they will always be healthy. Goodbye world. 

He stopped praying when a warm hand touches his cheek. He opened his eyes to see burning red eyes infront of him-- no, he's tall so Kyungsoo has to look up. A kid. A TALL kid. With big ears. And don't forget that he's TALLER than Kyungsoo. He felt intimidated but the look of the kid has like a spell and Kyungsoo broke that because he winced at the pain on his cheek and the kid withdraw his hand, saying sorry and bowing his head multiple times. Kyungsoo chuckled at the cute behavior.

The kid looked at Kyungsoo and was shocked because of his laughter. It's like a melody to his ears. And then Kyungsoo stared at him, he suddenly looked at his feet, it's so amusing at the moment.

"Your markings are... Pretty. I like it." Kyungsoo then touched his face. He began to felt his cheeks red because of the boy's compliment. Then he touched his face again, the wounds are gone. Onew healed the wounds on his body. He starts to cry. He began to feel guilty because of his stupid actions of running away from them. And he only wants to come back now. 

Chanyeol doesn't know what he did that made the boy cried but the Heavens know, that even if the boy cried, he looks gorgeous. The boy bowed to him but Chanyeol held his hand, revealing his skin and he asked himself. Wait. So those markings are all over his body. He remembered the baby who he protected from Elves when he was in Mt. Lukri. And this kid looked cute, with his big eyes and big lips. No no no. Don't look at him like that Chanyeol. He's only.. Oh, he doesn't know the age of this cutie.

"How old are you?" The booming of Chanyeol's voice scared Kyungsoo and he backed away. Is this kid normal? He's different from the other kids. His hands are warm and his aura doesn't feel that he's from the Padora. Chanyeol sensed that he's uncomfortable and he mentally facepalmed. I'm so stupid. Why harass him? I should tell him my name. "I'm Chanyeol!" His voice boomed again as he held his hand up so Kyungsoo can shake them but Kyungsoo only looked at his hand. Look what you done you Giant. His inner self smacked him. Something snapped at him and thought that he doesn't want to shake his hand because it's hot so he rubbed and rubbed his hands so it will cool off. "Don't worry! This hands will not burn you--," He was cut of because of Kyungsoo.

"How old are YOU?" Kyungsoo asked but Chanyeol didn't paid attention because he was staring at Kyungsoo's face and mesmerized by his voice while whispering, "Oh my God. He's so cute. I wanna be his boyfriend," over and over again. His voice is so loud that Kyungsoo heard it clear and chuckled. And that made Chanyeol stopped his daydreaming about him and the wide eyed boy holding hands. 

"I'm 7 years old!!" Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo's face dropped because, he's older than him but his mind is like a 4 years old AND he's not 5 anymore and his markings are gone. He remembered what the kids said. 

Chanyeol felt the sadness in Kyungsoo's big eyes and put his head on the little kid's shoulder (imagine that) and because of his height and Kyungsoo's height, he bent down. He wants to make the kid all better but he doesn't want to hug him or his hands will burn the boy. So this his way to make him better. Awkwardly putting his head on a shoulder.

Kyungsoo thought that the kid's fragrance reminds him of Campfires. "I'm Kyungsoo and I'm 5 years old," He plainly said and Chanyeol backed and looked at him. Shocked.

"You're 5 years old?!" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo nodded. And now he's gonna make fun of me because of my markings. He closed his eyes and waited the kid to laugh but he didn't, so Kyungsoo looked at him (cutely).

"You're not gonna make fun of me because I still have my markings?" Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol shooked his head. Still dazed because of the boy infront of him.

"No, Kyungsoo. Wow I like that name. I'm not gonna make fun of you because of your markings. I find your markings beautiful and no one should judge you for being a late bloomer," Chanyeol high fived himself mentally when he managed not to stutter because that's a long sentence he made. He smiled because of his victory and Kyungsoo smiled because there's somebody aside from his Noonas and Hyungs that is not scared of him.

'Oh dear God, he smiled. I think I'm gonna faint. No. Chanyeol, you're not gonna faint because he might run and you're still gonna make him your boyfriend.' Chanyeol was determined as ever.


Hi Guise!! Sorry I only updated now. XD I'm soooo lazy. Lalala~ but thank you all for your support and continue on supporting me because I'll try my best. Sorry if there is some wrong in my grammar because English is not my Mother tongue and why Seed? Because it's like a part 2 of the chapter 1 but it's a flashback to Kyungsoo's past and I will add more of Kyungsoo's past. And! I will make this a Kaisoo, Chansoo and Krisoo! Just wait.  so now is Chansoo but you will get Kaisoo soon! And I'll edit the future chapters because I decided to make this a long story! Haha! So.. Love love love