Growing: Saved By A Stranger

The Art Of Being A Flower

"Why does my father needs me in his stupid assembly again?" Chanyeol asked again to Alzak. They're flying off to the Fire Kingdom and Chanyeol just can't take rid Kyungsoo out of his head, is he alright? And the Fire Phoenix blames his father so after this stupid assembly, he will go to Kyungsoo (and live happily ever after, says Chanyeol) 

 

Alzak could only sense Chanyeol's worry for the doe eyed Sprite, he and Chanyeol are somewhat bonded because they spent Chanyeol's life together. Alzak saw how Chanyeol grew to a fine man and he can only wish he can run the kingdom when his father gives the throne to him, but he knows Chanyeol can handle it and if he needs help, Alzak will always guide him. 

 

"Sir, we're here.." Alzak said to the telepathy link because they are both Phoenix so they have connections in their head. Chanyeol nodded and got off, waving to the people, obvious to their smiles that they are happy that the son of their home is back.

 

If Chanyeol can describe the citizens and the Kingdom in a piece if paper, he will need more because his home is always beautiful, but other says that the Fire Kingdom is the most evil and the citizens are mischievous. Chanyeol can only smile to them because they are just rumors and he knows the truth, yes the citizens can be a little frisky, burning their brothers and sisters, using the palace and structures as a training ground (well the whole place is on fire so the King assures that it's safe) 

 

Others don't see what Chanyeol see, they only see destruction, Chanyeol sees it peaceful, others see that the trees are withered and still burning, but they don't see how beautiful they sway, others say that it's hot, Chanyeol facepalmed. Because of course it's hot but if you're one of the citizens, you can't feel the scorching heat. Others say that the history of the Fire Kingdom is bull, well they didn't asked what is the history of Chanyeol's home, the most mysterious of all beings. They don't see how the Sun is so big that you can almost touch it, they don't know that there are two moons, colored blue and shines the brightest. They didn't learned that the Sun is the tail of a Red Dragon and if you look closely to the sun (only the citizens can do that) you'll see the scales, that the Moons, one in the North and one in the South, are the eyes of a Blue Pheonix, watching the whole kingdom and protecting it. 

 

Way back then, the Red Dragon and the Blue Pheonix argued on who will claim the Kingdom, but one day, the people saw how their feud was only resulting to destruction, their fire was killing the citizens and the whole Kingdom, so they stopped and agreed that both of them will rule and protect the Fire Kingdom.

 

Chanyeol went to the Palace that has lava flowing to the small spaces of all the structures and was about to open the door to the Assembly room when he heard talking, must be the King and his alliance.

 

"My King, we disintegrated them well this time."

 

"Those Padora citizens really thought that the Great Fire caused the fire when it was us,"

 

Then the group of men laughed including the King.

 

Chanyeol can't believe what he's hearing. Padora? Great Fire? They caused the fire that cost many innocent lives? But why? He decided to continue his eavesdropping.

 

"Don't start the celebration men, that puny Sprite got away," The King said.

 

"What? That fire was huge! No one would be able to survive that! Unless he had--,"

 

"Wings. Then someone saved him."

 

"That's impossible, my Lord! The plan was flawless that the other elements wouldn't know about what we did." 

 

"Who said the other elements saved him? My son. He saved The Chosen One."

 

. They know. But what? Who is the chosen one? Kyungsoo? I know about his powers but I didn't knew he was a big threat to my father.

 

Chanyeol carefully walked away from the door and went out the Palace and climbed on Alzak.

 

"Alzak, go." The Fire Phoenix said and Bird flew without hesitation. He knew that the Prince is dead serious.

 

Chanyeol thought about what he heard awhile ago.

 

So they made that fire. But they didn't cared about the Padora burned to ashes. They only wanted Kyungsoo. So that means..

 

No.

 

"Alzak, faster!"

 

Don't worry Kyungsoo, I'll save you.

 

**

 

Kyungsoo woked up in white, and this time it's not the other boy's room (who he has seen him , Kyungsoo blushed at the memory).

 

He liked the tanned boy's room more.

 

And thank God he's not anymore. A white robe but when he looked inside the robe if he has undergarments and..

 

I'm ! Who would try this on? This is for girls.

 

The doe eyed boy tried to walk and he succeeded by holding onto a pole that has a liquid bag on top with a white tube like, and he freaked out when the tube is on his hand and tried to take it out but it hurts so he paid no attention. 

 

He was in awe, looking at the big glass window with a fascinating view.

 

So this is the human world.

 

He felt sad because what will happen to him in this cruel world? He didn't know anybody, all he knew was.. Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol! What happened to him?!

 

Worry about Chanyeol filled Kyungsoo's mind and the dreadful scene happened earlier always popped in his brain nonstop and he feels like crying.

 

There was a knock in the door and Kyungsoo hurried to the bed and covered himself, he doesn't know how to react to a person yet.

 

His orbs see a tall man with a muscular built coming to him, he looks like he's always angry with a pokerface but Kyungsoo senses something good in him, and a weird feeling.

 

"W-who are you?" Kyungsoo gripped the covers of his blankets because he's scared of the being in front of him.

 

When the man didn't responded, the doe eyed boy asked again.

 

"A-are you the one who s-saved me? T-that's very kind of you-- Wait! Where are you going?!" Kyungsoo popped his head out of the blankets and the man only stared at him, like his eyes are speaking to Kyungsoo's soul, he shuddered.

 

This is a strange one as well.

 

"Home," Finally the man spoke and it brought shivers to Kyungsoo's spine because his voice is very husky.

 

"A-are you not gonna tell me your name?" Kyungsoo asked, hoping for a response.

 

"Introductions are not my style," The man said and looked to the window like he's torned where he's gonna go but there's a door, he went to the door and shut it closed, leaving a clueless Kyungsoo in his covers.

 

I'm gonna die if those are the people I'll interact with.

 

But.. I know he's the one who saved me. I was Saved By A Stranger.

 

**

 

Hi guise! Sorry for the super late update, my PC has issues and I don't want to update in my cp because the spaces are cut off. So another sorry if there are no spaces here, I'll just edit it out if there's a PC I can use.

 

Everyone can guess who saved Kyungsoo right? And everyone is requesting. Where is Kaisoo?! Well SOON. Just wait for now.  Thanks ♡