Seed: The Beginning

The Art Of Being A Flower

Seed: The Beginning

Flowers. Pretty flowers surrounding Kyungsoo. In a world full of magic and creatures that differs from the human world, it's a more peaceful world. All you can hear was babies' laughter and the chatter of neighboring elves and critters.

The nature in Kyungsoo's world is so beautiful, the weather is not hot nor cold. It brings a warm fuzzy feeling and it was a paradise for Kyungsoo. He has a family, a pet Schveil, a pet dragon that is like a fluffy ball. He doesn't want to ask for more because he has everything now and he was contented. 

In the whole village, everybody loves him, even the flowers and trees because he is a friendly sprite, loves everything in the Earth Padora, he's shy at first but the villagers made him opened up, and his facial features added so he's just plain adorable, he's short and has doe like eyes and when he smiles, his lips form into a heart. He captured the hearts of many people. Everybody loves and others hate him for being the popular one, they say Kyungsoo's weak because he has no power that they can see in him, and Kyungsoo doesn't care about what they say because for him, he's just a simple villager like them, but Kyungsoo and the others doesn't know what he holds within.

His life was a simple haven for him, he likes where he is, everyday villagers will see him and greet him with smiles on their faces, and Kyungsoo will return that smile that is a heart shaped and they will squeal and coo at the sight, boys and girls, old or young, can't resist Kyungsoo's charm but that doesn't stop the changing of seasons, there are five seasons in the Earth Padora. Spring, Autumn, Fall, Winter and Summer. They say that Summer is the season of fire and the day of punishment for all of the people who committed sins but this season is also called the season of destruction and repentance, the sun will grow bigger and bigger and will burn all of the things that will cover it. The Great Fire. The last Great Fire was along time ago when Adam and Eve scarred the meaning of purity when Eve ate the apple. Summer is a rare season because it happens when people did wrong and God will punish them, but when that accident happened, God informed them that the next Summer will be the greatest. So people avoided all kind of doings like violence and things that will make the Padora upside down. And the day is now. Why? Because Kyungsoo came and the Padora sees him as the meaning of purity and at the same time he's a treath because people sees him as a lover and they don't want to marry others because they all want Kyungsoo. It's either he die or it's the end of Earth Padora. The whole village doesn't know why there will be Summer but they only knew that all of the things will be turned into ashes and nothing will be saved.

Kyungsoo is looking infront of his reflection in the water. He wonders if he was human, do he still have doe eyes and pale milky skin? Is he short? Or is he tall? What about his life? He thought about being normal. 

He saw in the back of his reflection, a big fire in the woods and the temperature became hot, animal panicking and trees and flowers are withering. 

'Oh no..'

"Kyungsoo!" A big voice called him. He turned and saw Chanyeol, a fire phoenix and from the Fire Kingdom. He's really tall, Kyungsoo envy him, he has a creepy face when he smiles and a derp one indeed but he has a fierce aura when you see him but he's pretty nice and a loyal bestfriend to the flower sprite.

"I know Yeol.." Kyungsoo said and looked into the water. The fishes are glowing and they're forming the symbol of the fire season. There's no turning back. If they survive this chaos, they will be thankful, but now, will they survive this time? A tear dropped in the water. The water turned sky blue and the fishes stopped the formation. He looked confused. Before he asks, Chanyeol held his hand.

"Kyungsoo?" Then when Kyungsoo turned. Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo eyes, the color changed from a beautiful sky blue to a fierce golden brown. Chanyeol knew that there's a powerful being hidden under the surface of the doe eyed sprite. A power that is so sacred to the elements. All of him are sacred, his tears can shatter ground, his power is beyond the world of the Earth Paradise.

Before Chanyeol can speak, a fist landed on his face. He was shocked. He knows that he's from the Fire Kingdom but Kyungsoo's power is getting even with it and he knows that his bestfriend understands Chanyeol being the Earth Padora's first and main rival, because he's from the fire kingdom and the two worlds are in chaos.

"If you're a fire phoenix and you're from the Fire Kingdom, why are you here in the Earth Padora! You know how to fix this! You do!" Kyungsoo shouted then he fainted. Luckily Chanyeol caught him. He sighed when he saw Kyungsoo's tired face. He can't control his power, he doesn't about his power, it will make his life more troublesome. He's not controlling his power, his power is controlling him.

The fire getting to them, Chanyeol flew carrying Kyungsoo in his arms, to the Human World. It's a risk but Kyungsoo's world is now in ashes, he has nothing to go but nowhere. Now he's all alone, he pitied the little boy in his arms. When Kyungsoo was little, he has no parents so the elders adopted him and raised him well with knowing that they know about Kyungsoo's power.

"We're here Kyungsoo.." He said to the boy but some guys are now surrounding them, asking for their money, Chanyeol could fight them, but he was weak for flying over worlds so he simply shrugged and walked past them but one punched him hard so Chanyeol and Kyungsoo fell to the ground. Kyungsoo was slowly opening his eyes but was greeted by a bloody Chanyeol on the ground, not breathing. Anger filled him when the guys laughed, he can't stay like this, Chanyeol is his bestfriend when he was a child so he has to fight for his friend. Without knowing his eyes glowing, the ground shakes below the guys and they were swallowed, that's the powerful power of Kyungsoo, after he did that, he became weak and fainted again. Chanyeol saw it and stood up to carry Kyungsoo to safety but damn, his body failed him. Then suddenly the sky grew red and a big bird with fire on it's tail flew to Chanyeol.

"Prince Chanyeol, your father is waiting for you at the kingdom, he has something important to discuss with the assembly." The Fire Eagle said to Chanyeol, but he just groaned from pain. He can't leave his bestfriend now, not never.

"I-I can't.. L-leave Kyungsoo.." Chanyeol was stuttering  because of his popped lips and he was just so exhausted, he can't continue this, he will have to protect Kyungsoo later after the stupid assembly, and pick up some human clothes for Kyungsoo (he lived in the human world before so he knows what to do) He kissed Kyungsoo on the forehead before going with Alzak (the fire bird). He just wished that Kyungsoo will be fine here without him.

All alone, Kyungsoo changed forms (he changes to the form of a big beautiful flower if he was weaken or to hide from people that will hurt him) and rain poured.

Kim Jongin is Kim Jongin. Tall, dark, handsome, and don't forget he's damn rich. He is the son of the biggest company owner in Korea. He lives alone because his parents want him to be independent but he doesn't work for a living because all of his expenses are all paid by the Kim's. Every month they assign a maid or two to Jongin's home-- mansion to clean and serve him because they know Jongin is a lazy spoiled brat that can't clean and eventually burn the house down if he was in the kitchen. So he only do his daily routine, wake up at 12 PM (his school start at 9AM but he can do that because he is Kim Jongin), take a shower, get dressed, eat and the driver will drive Jongin to school. Fantastic life isn't it?

Now he's going back to his mansion. Girls bidding him good bye and flirting with him. I haven't said that Kim Jongin is the number one playboy in school. Girls will do anything to have with him and Jongin will agree unless the girl's not pretty. Jongin's bed motto. 'No s if you're not pretty' and everybody knows that. Jongin is a monster, he can sleep with 4-5 girls at once and they will not be angry. Because having with the young god will be an honor to them. After , Jongin will break their hearts and forget them like they are toys which they are. Jongin has different encounter with girls, simple, possessive and drama queens. Some just can't let go of him. What can he do? He's handsome and rich.

Rich. Sometimes he hate being rich. Despite the popularity, he has no real friends. They only want his money. On the outside, he's just plain hot and cold, overly confident, but in the inside, he's just adorable. Shy. Like cute things. He baby talk and will make you pinch his cheeks because of his cuteness. No one can see Jongin's real self, only his real friends know that. Their group is called EXO. Group of rich hot men who has real sides. Like Jongin, they all have masks that makes them popular and being rich is the first.

He saw a dog that is gonna pee on a beautiful flower so he said stop to the driver. Despite raining, he went out and shooed the dog away. He bent down and looked at the flower, it's a beautiful golden brown flower that looks like it's shining and waving to him. It mesmerized Jongin. He forgot he has an allergy to pollen and cupped the flower, and slowly went to his house. For the first time, he walked to his home alone, soaked wet and smiling like an idiot.

He reached his house, opened the door and plopped inside, mud and water in his footprints, went to a vase beside his bed and put it in. He just stared it for minutes and decided to take a bath. 

Because of sudden change of temperature, Kyungsoo turned back into human and was surprised, his eyes getting wider than it's used to be. He quickly took the blanket and He don't know where he is and he's scared. What kind of world is this? Why is he here? He doesn't want to be here. It's like he's in a stored place, with white covers, some strange things that is unfamiliar to him. He's sitting on a soft like bed but it smells nice and not intoxicating to his sense of smell. But that doesn't change the fact that he has no clothes and he's wet. 

Suddenly the door opened and Jongin is finished with bathing. He has a towel wrapped on the lower part. When he saw a wet boy on his bed, eyes widen like his, only the boy's eyes are more larger. He doesn't know what to do, there's no rainy days like now that he was greeted by an unexpected boy. And his vase is broken and the flower was gone.

Kyungsoo is far by shocked, seeing a tanned male with only a towel wrapped, showing the chiseled chest and biceps, he gulped. He's not getting right? Or he's already ? He's doomed.

 

A/N: Hi guise! I'm so back <3 so I'll try to update regularly. Forgive me if there are some mistakes because English is not my mother tongue. I hope you all like my story. And oh, I need a poster for my baby. :)