Take 4 - YJ

I Like It

Alert : double update~ back to the previsious chapter first xD

(Youngjae POV)

“It’s begin prepare like you said sir.”

“Thanks.”

I held the glass, and took a sip of the water in it. I looked outside the window, and it has a great view of Seoul. Well, my office is at the fiftieth floor, so I can look around the Seoul night view.

I took the remote and close the curtain, than I grab my coat from my chair and walked out from my office. All the workers bowed at me, and I smile at them.

“Let’s have fun for tonight.”

I took out my car remote and unlock the door. I went inside and drive it to my house. It’s at the luxury residence, so the road will be quiet and it’s rare to look at people walked around it.

I parked my car at the garage, and went up. I input the code before walked inside, my house I design it’s full of glass wall, even the ladder from glass. I turn on all the light, and went up side the floor to my bedroom.

I throw my body on the king size bed and looked at the glass ceiling up side.

“I will meet you soon, Jung Daehyun-sshi”

I smile and close my eyes. Try to remember those days.

*back to one year ago

“Why I need to go back to Seoul??”

I slam the door, and heading to the big table in the middle of the big office room. In there, my dad is holding a book with his thick glasses on it.

“Well, when you young, you said you want to stay at there’s right?”

“Okay, I admit I once said that. But Dad!! It’s 17 years ago and why now??”

My dad looked at me with his thick glasses and smile up.

“I’m 24 years old now Dad. Why you like to control me?”

“I’m not controlling you. It’s for your own sake too.”

I glare at him and slam the table really hard, hard enough to make me scream, but I don’t want to do that, I will only shame myself.

“My own sake, from when you think about my sake?”

“Well, every time.”

I laugh, and continue to glare my dad again. My dad just keeps smiling up at me.

“Okay, let me ask you! When I was 10, I want to go to my friend house for playing game, why you didn’t allow me and end up taking me to England, and what we do just taking all the rides around there??”

“Well, because I just remember it’s your birthday, and I want to give you a surprise.”

“My birthday happened 10 month ago that time dad!!”

“Oh is that so?”

I glare at him, and he still give me that wide smile.

“Okay, forget it. When I take my first girlfriend home, it should be around 15, why you disturb our love making??”

“You shouldn’t do that. Dad had my first love making at 35, so you should do that first. It’s for your own good”

“Dad!! From which era are you?? All my friends have lost their at 13 and now I’m still stuck at it?! I’m grown up now.”

“Oh, that’s good to hear. Please don’t do it until you 35, ok son?”

I ended up slamming the table again, and my dad gives me a smile.

“Next, why on my 17 years old, I want to held house party, and you the one ruin it by asking all your worker to attend on it too?”

“Well, you know them all, and they are happy for coming here, and you got all the present you want to right?”

I glare at him, and forget about that. Well, I forgive him because all my dad friends from the top 20 richest people in America, so the present they give to me, well, you can imagine that. They even invite some top celebrity to come. That was my happiness moment ever in my life.

“What else son?”

“When I said I want to go oversea with my girlfriend, why you didn’t allowed me to do that and the worst part is, you even jailed your own only son in this big mansion?”

My dad lefts a sigh and pull his glasses. He put it at the glasses case, and looked at me. I bet he can’t even looked at me, because he has a very bad eyes.

“It’s because I heard from the spy I paid..”

“What the hell are you doing dad??”

“Listen Youngjae, it’s because I don’t trust anyone in this new place.”

“ it off dad. We had been living at here for 17 years and now you said something like that?”

“Son, just let me finish my word.”

I glare at him, and pulled the chair out then sit on it. My dad looked so serious, so I keep myself to calm down.

“I don’t want to take you here at first, I want to let you stayed with my parents, but they said they afraid they can’t take care of you, so I take you here.”

I nodded my head and I know it’s a bit difficult for my grandparents to take care of me, well, I was a brat that can’t be living alone at home, even if my dad can’t leave alone so he would usually work at the house. But now it’s different, since I came here, I have many friends, and I change a lot, really, much more different that my brat self.

“And I heard some advice to pay some spy to take care of you. Because you know, my business, many people want to take it down, and make me miserable so they would do anything for making our business down.”

I know about that too, even all my friends told me that some of their parents planning on taking me down, but well, I’m not that dumb to begin tricked by their act, like who can’t see when you asked me out of sudden, even I haven’t talked to you, I don’t talked to anyone I just met, so get the hell out of my sight if you don’t like it.

= LoozBabyz =

Daejae feels these days~ *nosebleed plus fainting, lose too much blood