Take 2 - DH

I Like It

(Daehyun POV)

“What am I now?”

I looked at my kitten in my lap and brush his fur gently. Jae looks like he loved the touch, and I keep brushing it.

*back to last week

“Okay, Jung Daehyun-sshi…”

I swallowed nonexistence saliva inside my mouth, and looked at the head face. He looks so serious while look at the document in his table.

“I had a report from the people around here that your ‘fans’ disturb them every night, day, morning, etc.”

I left a sigh and the head continue his word.

“I had a report about them looks so creep that making all the neighborhoods children cry every time they looked at your ‘fans’…”

I looked down at my feet and left a sigh again.

“Then, there some other reports including you begin bullied by the other police, you begin stalk by your own ‘fans’, you begin disturb by your ‘fans’ at work, and most of the report it’s about your ‘fans’…”

I took a deep breath tried to depend myself, but when I looked at the head face, I know I can’t do anything.

“I had discuss it with the head office, you had a good reputation in police, like you never late, you always get home late, you do your duty more than any other police, but you know why you still in here right, it’s because of your ‘fans’, so the head office had consider it and we don’t want to leaving so potential police we had, but we can’t deal with your ‘fans’ so I’m sorry Jung Daehyun-sshi, but we need to do this for your own good too…”

I left a sigh and took a deep breath again. I repeat the last words I got from the head that hurt my heart so bad.

“We think this is not the place you should be in there. You can consider it in showbiz, well you know, in Seoul had a trend to become an idol or an actor right. So good luck in there, Jung Daehyun-sshi”

I left a sigh and then laugh.

“I even can mimic the head voice, what the hell am I doing now?”

I keep repeats those words inside my head and repeat it again. All of you need to know that, if you begin fired from the police in South Korean, and it’s because of your face, then you aren’t worth to lift up your face again. I mean it, who is it in this world that begin fired up because your face? Who??

“meow”

I looked at my kitten that my finger. I patted his head and stand up to get some milk. When I open the small refrigerator I had, the milk, just left the box only.

“I need to buy some food now.”

I haven’t gone out from this past week, when I looked at the mirror. I looked good with this breed, looked ugly with it. Well, that’s good. I should do this more often, or even make it long enough like Santa white breed.

“Wait at home, Jae-ah. I’ll be back soon.”

I patted my kitten head and take my coat. I walked down in this lonely road, even the road mock at me. I put my head down, swallow by the coat I wear, and heading to the near convince store. When I was about to paid the milk and other food, someone grab my hand.

“Oh, hay there. May I have a minute with you?”

I looked at him, he wears glasses, and he is fat. Sorry for saying that, but I’m a straight person, so blame at it.

“Can I?”

I nodded my head, and he took me to some café near there. We sit at the corner and he held out some business card. I looked at it, it writes that he is a manager on some entertainment.

“What can I help you?”

I asked him that when he has finished talking with the waitress, he smile at me and begin to explain his intention about inviting me to join the entertainment. 

Well, I need to work too, I need to buy some food, and milk for Youngjae.

“Did you want to work with us?”

I snap from my day dreaming, dream about the food, and my kitten. Well, I need this so why not?

“What position I will have? Like the part timer in camera director, or lift the material, well, you know what I mean?”

I said that and looked at the manager face. He looked shocked a bit a while ago, and now he is laughing. I don’t understand why, so I keep my head down to earth.

“I’m sorry. But Itnot my work for searching behind the scene person, I asked you to become the model, or if you can sing, you can be the singer, or anything else, in front the camera of course”

I shocked when he said that, did he really mean it? Well, I was at my ugly state, and why he want me? I heard everyone said that become an actor or idol is difficult as hell, well it was looked by the time you spend only with dancing, vocal training, acting, etc.

“You can come to here if you want. I will wait for you.”

I still held the business card he gives me, with a small map, and still in my ‘can’t believe’ state.

“Oh, I almost forgot …”

I looked at him when he was about to leave the sit, he smiled at me.

“You didn’t need to bring anything, just yourself it’s enough.”

I nodded my head and he begins to walk out from the café. I stand up and placing the business card inside my pocket and walked to the counter for paying up the meal. But the waitress said it’s begins paid by that person just now.

I holding the milk and some food for filled up in my refrigerator, and when I had arrive at my apartment, I seen my fans and they screaming at me while waving.

I continue walked away to avoid them and the apartment owner called me when I was about to lift the elevator.

“Yes?”

I said that when I approaching the small place. She is an old woman and love to smile, so I really love the way she treat me.

“Daehyunnie, it’s about the apartment”

I think for a while and remember I didn’t own it, so I nodded my head and she gives me a sad smile.

“I’m sorry. But it’s the term they give to us.”

“It’s alright granny, I won’t bother you, I will move out in three days.”

She gives me a relief smile and some orange.

“Have you found the new one?”

I shook my head while said thanks for the orange. She gives me a sad smile again.

“You are so kind, handsome, but you have this miserable life. Stay strong Daehyunnie.”

I smile widely for not making her sad anymore, than I bowed at her and walked to lift the elevator.

I unlocked my room door and begin welcome by my kitten. I hugged him and take him to the kitchen. I put him at the corner of the stove and pouring some milk.

“You must be hungry, Jae-ah. Sorry”

“Meow”

I patted his head and taking him to the coach. He eats it peacefully and I continue to patted his head and brush his fur.

“Tomorrow, I will try that.”

= LoozBabyz =

believe in DaeJae~ <3

L.B