Take 3 - DH

I Like It

(Daehyun POV)

“Nice to meet you Daehyun-sshi.”

I sit down at the only chair in there, and the woman in suit asked me to introduce myself first.

“So what you can do, Daehyun-sshi?”

I tried to think what I can do, but I didn’t had any talent, nor I own one.

“So, you don’t know right, Daehyun-sshi?”

I nodded my head, and the man beside the woman told something I can’t heard.

“Why don’t you sing some song.”

I sing the song that they asked me too, I don’t really love listening to any song, even Korean pop song nowdays, I didn’t own any television, so I don’t know anything. They said it’s find whatever song I can sing, so I sing some old song I used to heard when I was at my high school year.

When I finish singing, both of them clap their hands, and praise me. I blush sheepishly and looked down.

“Can you do acting, Daehyun-sshi?”

I shook my head, I really can’t do that, but they ignore my action and giving me some script. I read the script and it’s looked like me, well, it’s about police story, I acted as I used to be a police, and they begins to praise me again.

What the hell am I doing in here??

“How about modeling Daehyun-sshi?”

The woman suggest again, and they asked me to make some pose while the photographer come inside, held a camera in his hand. I don’t know how to pose, I’m done now. They wouldn’t accept me now.

“Okay, please wait while we looked at the picture.”

They looked at the photographer camera, and they smile up. They praise me again.

“So, Daehyun-sshi, when can you work with us?”

“Uhm… I…”

“Before that, Daehyun-sshi, we will tell you want you will get if you join our company.”

I swallowed some saliva inside my mouth and looked at them.

“You will get an apartment near our office, so you don’t need to take any ride, and we will provide you with a driver and a car, the food expanse is exclude from your salary, and we usually give you salary plus the bonus for your acting, singing, and modeling. We give you some extra at the end of the year, and if you win some award too. Is there any question?”

“I…”

“Oh, and you can move in anytime you want. We don’t want to force you.”

I don’t know what I can say now. Am I on my lucky day? Or is this the God wanted? Can I acceptedit?

“So your decision, Daehyun-sshi?”

I don’t have any work right now, and no one would accept me if they know my background, and I think it’s worth a try, yes that’s right, even the head post office suggest me to take something like this job, so why not?

“Okay mam, I will take it.”

“That’s good. Nice to work at you.”

The man held his hand out, and I shake it. I smile at them and they smile back too.

“So when you will move in?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Okay, we will get our deliver to there. Please give us your address, at what time you would move in? We need to prepare things for you.”

I thought about it again, and I think at 3 pm? It’s a good time to move out.

“Okay, Hope you can success Daehyun-sshi”

I bowed at them before going out from the office. It’s a big building, and I never thought I would be accepted by them, this easy.

“Daehyun-sshi”

I heard someone called me from behind, and I looked back, it’s the man from last time, the manager.

“It’s nice to meet you again, Kang-sshi”

“I’m your manager now, so you can call me, uhm maybe hyung?”

I smile at him and he patted my shoulder.

“You look good without those breed, and you should smile often. Every girl will fall in love with you, with your smile only.”

I blush a bit, and bowed at him before going back to my apartment. It’s the first time someone, well, man praise my looks. It’s good to heard it though.

“meow”

“Sorry it’s took a while for coming back.”

I held my kitten to my shoulder and hugged him tightly. He didn’t refuse it thought, I brush his fur, and he really like it.

“I got the job now, so we can move to a better place…”

Move?
That’s right, I forgot to ask if the apartment allow pet?
Well, I hope it’s allowed some
Because I can’t parted from my Jae

I need to ask them tomorrow, or I will be dead meat.

“Meow”

= LoozBabyz =

Double update~