Page 9

Next Chapter(011814)
 
Sunday (Same day)
 
Not windy tonight. I just take a shower and I can feel the hot weather outside. So I went in instead and turn on the aircon in my room. Then I left and went to the dining room because it's about time we have dinner. The table was already set when I got there. I sat down and eat very quietly enjoying my food while listening to my sister and grandma's conversation. I finished everything that's on my plate and so as my sister and grandma. They stood up and went to the kitchen to clean the dishes. While I clean the table I saw my phone light up from afar since it's on the computer area across the dining room. I know its a call since it's on silent again and it won't vibrate or light up if it's just a text message. I quickly finished what I'm doing and went to see who's ringing me.
 
 
Kai~Oppa♡
 
 
I don't want to answer it at first because I know it'll be awkward again since Im not used to talking to him over the phone but in some point I still answer it knowing that I want to hear his voice because I miss him so much already.
 
 
"Babe.." He said with his heart-melting voice.
 
 
"Ne?" I said hiding my feels.
 
 
"Have you eaten dinner babe?"
 
 
"Not yet." I answered
 
 
Why did I said that when I actually just ate dinner. Im so nervous that's why.
 
 
"Wae? You should eat now babe." He said.
 
 
"Later. What time do you finish work?" I managed to ask him a question without cracking my voice.
 
 
"2 more hours babe.."
 
 
"I see.." I said with a low voice.
 
 
"Babe.."
 
 
"It's too long. Why can't you just go home now." I said those in a cute way and in my displeasure voice. Obviously Im trying to be sweet and I want hear his caressing voice.
 
 
"Hey babe..are you mad?" Mission Accomplished. He said that in a very sweet way just like what I wanted to hear.
 
 
"Hmm not really." Im doing my thing again. Im totally enjoying this moment.
 
 
"Look babe..eat now ne? I have to go. Don't be mad anymore. I'll text you later babe."
 
 
"Alright then. Bbye babe."
 
 
That was a short conversation I was so not satisfied. Im really enjoying myself talking to him. Why did he have to come back to work now. It's so wrong timing honestly.
 
 
I went to my room after relaxing outside and playing music while staring at the moon. It was half past eight and he doesn't have much to do so he get to text me since it's nearly their closing time. He's already packing his things up and ready to go their apartment.
 
 
At exactly 9 o'clock he texted me that they're on their way to the bus stop. It's late already and they're going back here to our city. Why can't they just wait until tomorrow and come back. Aish this boys.
 
 
Quarter to 11, I turned the t.v off because the show that Im watching just finished and horror will play next. Kai was already on the bus he said he'll just text me when he gets home. He's probably taking a nap right now. I was surfing on the internet so I wont be sleepy when I saw my phone lights up again.
 
 
Kai~Oppa♡
 
 
I cleared my voice and answered it. I have to be quiet or else my sister will wake up and I can't be bothered going outside. She's sleeping in my room again even if she has her own room she just can't sleep without me I guess.
 
"Hello.." I said sleepily in a very soft voice.
 
"Hello babe.." He said. I can hear the sound of the bus beeping its horn so he's obviously on the bus.
 
"I thought you were sleeping."
 
"No babe.. I can't sleep.. What are you doing? Are you sleeping already?"
 
"No babe. Im still watching t.v"
 
 
What the?! I keep on telling him lies. I wasn't even watching t.v anymore. Nervous again?
 
 
"Ow just tell me when you want to sleep, alright?" He said in a very sweet voice. Why is he like that today. My feels overload. I just can't help it but to smile widely listening to his voice.
 
 
"Yes babe. You should take a nap babe.." I returned the sweetness to him and I know he can feel it right now as well.
 
 
"Ne babe. I will. I'll hang up now. Bbye babe." That was the best 33secs of my night. Im pretty sure I will have a good night tonight because of that. After a few seconds I find myself sleepy so I texted him my GoodNight Message and he's not that far from his house so I know that he'll sleep soon too.
 
 
GoodNight babe! I just got home. I'll eat first then I'll go to sleep too. Sleepwell babe. Imissyou! Iloveyou babe! :**
(received 11:48pm)
 
 
Monday
 
We still don't have classes today due to the traditional occasion of the city. Kai isn't feeling well. I hope he can attend school tomorrow. I really miss him. I just want to see and talk to him. I miss his heart melting voice. His killer smile and everything. I keep on reminding him to take his medicines everytime he will text me so that he will get better tomorrow but he keeps on updating me that his condition isn't getting better indtead it's getting worse. He said he has a fever and it will take a few days before he gets better. How I wish I can be with him to take care of him. To be with him every second each day.
 
 
Tuesday
 
As expected he didn't attend school. I don't want to be mad at him just because I didn't get to see him today. I have to understand his side. I mean he has a fever, I can't force him to go if his not feeling well. I only have two subjects today then I need to teach my classmates the steps I made for the practical test on P.E tomorrow morning. I can't be late tomorrow so I brought my P.E uniform, shoes, towel, underwears, and other things I'll need to sleepover at my auntie's house nearby school.
 
 
Suho lives in this area too so I was with him the whole time after school. We went to the market and buy foods while walking in the park and enjoying the night. We went to the arcade and play a few games. We even won a lot of tokens that we ran out of time because it's getting too late so I keep it in my wallet and we'll just use it nextime we have free time.
 
 
He dropped me off my aunties place at around 8 o'clock. Kai knew that I was with him because I was texting him the whole time. I even called him for the first time. My day is just not complete when I don't hear his name. His voice is different this time. It's a bit soft and he talks really calm due to his cold. Im feeling accomplished that I managed to ring him and talk to him. I've never done that to him before. I know somehow it surprised him too. At around 10 o'clock I was sleepy and so as Kai so we both went to sleep already.